What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

Victims are not shooting as many people as they can. They have no need for a hi cap magazine. Give examples of people needing them.
Can you translate that into something coherent?

Defenders don't need hi cap magazines.

It is only your opinion. You seem to think you know more than anyone else and all you have is an opinion, no facts.

Yes I do have facts. Fact is anyone with a gun defense is very rare. 99.99% of gun defenses don't even involve shooting. Most the accounts that include shooting the defender is shooting at an unarmed and fleeing criminal. Nobody has a single example of anyone needing a hi cap mag for defense.
I missed your source.

Victims are not shooting as many people as they can. They have no need for a hi cap magazine. Give examples of people needing them.

It is only your opinion. You seem to think you know more than anyone else and all you have is an opinion, no facts.

Yes I do have facts. Fact is anyone with a gun defense is very rare. 99.99% of gun defenses don't even involve shooting. Most the accounts that include shooting the defender is shooting at an unarmed and fleeing criminal. Nobody has a single example of anyone needing a hi cap mag for defense.
I missed your source.

What part do you question? Even on this board almost nobody claims to have a dgu, and none claim to have ever fired in defense. Any defenses that involve shooting make the news, and there are very few such cases.

What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

Normal Americans need a gun such as an AR-15, to protect their rights from hysterical leftists who screech, "What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?" in their ongoing efforts to illegally take their guns away.

I missed your source.
What part do you question? Even on this board almost nobody claims to have a dgu, and none claim to have ever fired in defense. Any defenses that involve shooting make the news, and there are very few such cases.
TRANSLATION: I made it all up. And now I have to pile on lie after lie, to keep my earlier fibs from being examined.

So it is rare and it does happen and if someone wants to buy one for no reason, you have nothing but opinion that it shouldn't happen. I'm not arguing for having a hi cap for defense, I am saying it is a right to have one. And all you have is your opinion that we shouldn't.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

Ohh look, a democrat lying in hopes of ending civil rights.

How unique.

I missed your source.

What part of source do you not understand, you claim facts and have no source.

So it is rare and it does happen and if someone wants to buy one for no reason, you have nothing but opinion that it shouldn't happen. I'm not arguing for having a hi cap for defense, I am saying it is a right to have one. And all you have is your opinion that we shouldn't.

No we have a mass shooting with 49 dead and over 50 injured.

So you would legalize grenades and other arms then?

I thought people never use guns in self defense

Saving lives is rare. Now link to defenders needing a hi cap magazine.
A woman living alone faces multiple invaders in the middle of the night and you want to limit how many bullets she can fire? Perhaps give the invaders time to tackle her while she reloads?

Give examples where anyone ever needed a hi cap mag for defense. Criminals are cowards, 99.989% of defenses don't even involve shooting.

You need as many rounds as it takes to stop your attacker(s)

How do you know that will be 1 round or 20?

You don't
If we have no examples of anyone needing a hi cap mag then we can assume they are not needed. And like I said, shooting in defense is extremely rare.

What YOU think people need is irrelevant

And rare maybe but it still happens and it's not up to you to tell anyone what they need or don't need. If my wife thinks she needs a 9 mm with a 17 round mag then that's what she should have. Period

And that's my fault how?

Oh yeah it's not my fault at all so I guess what size magazine you think I should have is irrelevant

What does that have to do with the right to have a hi cap weapon. One out of how hi caps? Cars kill more, let's ban them, or jail those that go over speed limits.

Are they guns? Hmmmmm........, you seem to stretch a lot.

Still going with the reductio ad absurdum I see.

The SCOTUS has defined what an arm is. Hint - hand grenades are not included nor should they be if you understand the term.

4fiEdYL.jpg

It is unhealthy to well arm mass killers. Why do you support terrorists?

Smoke spin lie...rinse...reword...repeat...
Who other than mass killers need them? Nobody needs hi cap mags for defense. You are arming killers.
No Brainless, your very own guberment is arming killers. And still trying to turn you into a VICTIM. You are such a dimwitted fool.

Issa: Document dump shows Holder ‘at the heart’ of Fast and Furious debate | Fox News
The now-halted operation allowed firearms to be trafficked into Mexico so U.S. agents could track them. But many guns ended up in the hands of criminals and at multiple crime scenes, including the murder of U.S. border agent Brian Terry.
When ALL THE BAD GUYS give up their guns, then I will too. Until then lock and load....

Forum List

Back