What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

You may find this hard to understand but I do not define my position on civil rights solely by the second amendment

Yes....that IS hard to believe..........So you're willing to march in support of abortion rights, gay rights, voting rights, etc???

You're a true "renaissance" kind of person......LOL

I have no problem with abortion or gay marriage . You know why I don't have any problem with these things? Because I mind my own fucking business

But I see you are incapable of thinking beyond you narrow little pigeonhole.

You might want to try expanding your world I know it's scary but you really will be better for it
Agreed. The LWLs will label you a RW extremist for supporting the Second Amendment and refusing to toe the Democrat party line and the RWNJs will label you a LWer for not adhering to their authoritarian views.

My advice is to vote Libertarian. :)

The NRA has one mission.....to sell more weapons for the gun industry!

And the Dumbocrat Party has one mission.....to oppress people for power! So I'll take the NRA any day, thank you very much.

I was a Republican for the first 30 years after I was old enough to vote. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times,...even Reagan once. When Reagan slashed tax rates to 50 year lows, continued to spend like a drunk sailor and quadrupled the national debt to fund it I went twenty years and didn't even go to the polls. I've voted Democrat three times in my lifetime and I might never vote again but one thing I promise...........I'll never vote Republican again. All they do is cut tax rates for their rich buddies and borrow the money to cover the shortfall. That's not very smart.

When Obama took over the debt was 12 trillion. He's had the lowest spending of any president in the last fifty years but he has had to go in debt to the tune of about $7 trillion in order to pay interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt:

Spending.jpg

BN-GM613_debt_G_20150118212225.jpg

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

Figures Easily Verified....Taken From the Bureau of the Debt

US: $18,775,084,981,440 - Debt as of December 2015?

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82

09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32

09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89

09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15

09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48

09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23

09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50

09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62

09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34

09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73

09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66

09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03

09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32

09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16

09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42

09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00

09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00

09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

You may find this hard to understand but I do not define my position on civil rights solely by the second amendment

Yes....that IS hard to believe..........So you're willing to march in support of abortion rights, gay rights, voting rights, etc???

I have no problem with abortion or gay marriage . You know why I don't have any problem with these things? Because I mind my own fucking business

You might want to try expanding your world I know it's scary but you really will be better for it
Dude....do you have any idea how tiny Nat's brain is? Her vagina is 10x's the size of her brain because she's uses it a 1,000x's more than she uses her brain. Asking her to "think beyond her narrow little pigeonhole" is like asking a mouse to pull a semi down the highway. Far beyond its capabilities.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

The NRA is DC's pimp and elected republicans the cheap whores.

You know I am not the kind of guy who joins groups and political organizations but for the first time in my life I am thinking about becoming a member of the NRA and it's really just because all you people here who think you have the right to tell other people what to do can't stand the NRA

The NRA is a tool which sells guns for manufacturers....that's all I've ever seen it do.

It also provides very good safety classes and insurance for gun owners.

If you want to learn how to handle a gun safely an NRA instructor is your best bet

Agreed. The LWLs will label you a RW extremist for supporting the Second Amendment and refusing to toe the Democrat party line and the RWNJs will label you a LWer for not adhering to their authoritarian views.

It's "authoritarian" to advocate adhering to the U.S. Constitution? Really? If that's your messed up and bizarre view - consider me a proud "authoritarian"!

Dude....do you have any idea how tiny Nat's brain is? Her vagina is 10x's the size of her brain because she's uses it a 1,000x's more than she uses her brain. Asking her to "think beyond her narrow little pigeonhole" is like asking a mouse to pull a semi down the highway. Far beyond its capabilities.

See I was willing to bet the reason she's so irritable is that there's 50 years of dust down there

When Obama took over the debt was 12 trillion. He's had the lowest spending of any president in the last fifty years but he has had to go in debt to the tune of about $7 trillion in order to pay interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt

Well aren't you just the poster-child for the typical libtard full of misinformation. When Barack Obama was sworn into office, the national debt was just over $10 trillion you tool. It was no where near the false "$12 trillion" you cited. He single-handedly added nearly $10 trillion himself. That's right, the ignorant Dumbocrat added as much debt in 7 years as it took the entire U.S. to accumulate in the 235 year existence before his reign of terror.

And spare us the ignorant libtard "interest" argument. The national debt accounts for the interest, stupid. The Reagan and Bush deficits were fully and completely accounted for in the $10 trillion debt the day Obama was sworn into office.

Bush cut taxes for EVERYBODY. Obama raised taxes for EVERYBODY. Obama is the only president in U.S. history to not see at least one year of 3% GDP growth. 'Nough said junior.

Any other misinformation you would like me to correct for you?

See I was willing to bet the reason she's so irritable is that there's 50 years of dust down there
Oh no. She farms herself out to the lowest of the low and the most desperate of desperate. If she used her mind 1/1000th as much as she uses her vagina, she wouldn't be nearly so stupid.

Forgive me....But I find your stupidity hilarious.....As an OLDER, WHITE, MALE....add to your racism a good dose of misogyny (based on your IQ, look that word up.):2up:

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

You know I am not the kind of guy who joins groups and political organizations but for the first time in my life I am thinking about becoming a member of the NRA and it's really just because all you people here who think you have the right to tell other people what to do can't stand the NRA

The NRA is a tool which sells guns for manufacturers....that's all I've ever seen it do.
That is because you only see what you want to see and ignore the rest.

It's "authoritarian" to advocate adhering to the U.S. Constitution? Really? If that's your messed up and bizarre view - consider me a proud "authoritarian"!
That is a nice tag line but in general many of us find that the right (or the republicans more accurately) do not uphold the constitution but rather want to violate it just as much as the left does. I can pull up countless examples but it is likely that republicans would simply ignore them in the same manner in which the left does - reinterpret the plain English into something that is nonsensical.

Dude, Barack Hussain Obama has been the sole best salesman for the AR15 and the ammo it shoots, as well as just about every caliber of gun and the ammo they shoot then anyone in my lifetime. Hell, they should buy the man a gold watch and send Machelle some flowers as a thanks.

I'm really surprised that in nearly eight years one of you crazy bastards didn't blow his brains out.

Forgive me....But I find your stupidity hilarious.....As an OLDER, WHITE, MALE....add to your racism a good dose of misogyny (based on your IQ, look that word up.):2up:
Of course. Your actions make me "misogynist" in your mind. Because, in the mind of the libtard, everything is collective. :eusa_doh:

Nice try - but I called you out. You. Not all women. You. Try again.

Older?!?! Older?!?! Look at the little ageist bigot here.....

I'm really surprised that in nearly eight years one of you crazy bastards didn't blow his brains out.

Sadly though, think how many American's did during the Obama reign of terror. Over ten million jobs lost during his administration. Record number of people on food stamps. Record number of people dropped out of the labor force. Only president in U.S. history not to see at least one year of 3% growth in GDP. The catastrophic failure that was Obamacare.

Then there were the scandals: Fast & Furious. Benghazi. Spying on members of the AP. Lois Lerner/IRS. Solyndra. GSA.

Now it's "authoritarian" in your mind to ask questions?!? Wow.... :lol:

Someone has serious "authoritarian" phobia!
No, it's not, but thanks again for proving my point.
So you're admitting everything I've said isn't authoritarian and then you follow that up with "thanks for proving my point". But according to you, I wasn't being authoritarian, so I just disproved your point. You're almost as confused as a liberal. :lol:

Sadly though, think how many American's did during the Obama reign of terror. Over ten million jobs lost during his administration. Record number of people on food stamps. Record number of people dropped out of the labor force. Only president in U.S. history not to see at least one year of 3% growth in GDP. The catastrophic failure that was Obamacare.

Then there were the scandals: Fast & Furious. Benghazi. Spying on members of the AP. Lois Lerner/IRS. Solyndra. GSA.

LMAO!!!
You sure as hell don't read the newspapers. Following the Bush years he could have won by just showing up:

36df3e8c0a0d02b70007ac6c0d7285e0.jpg

6088811219_7177d24faa_b.jpg

Forum List

Back