What the national polls say about a 2020 Trump vs. Biden race.

Nice rationale', hope it works out for you. A Trump-Biden contest would be worth the price of admission!
More comments on your post:
1. The young progressives want a young candidate, so it looks like a generational battle, old folks vs young folks, 73% of dems want a "fresh face"
73% of Democrats Want ‘A Fresh Face’ As 2020 Nominee - Rasmussen Reports®
2. Not sure who the minority voters prefer? Can't find any polls?!
3. Sanders didn't "fail" against Clinton, the party (Brazille and Wasserman-Schultz) cheated Bernie out of the nomination, it all depends who the party tells the "super-delegates" to vote for. In 2020 to your point, that would be Joe Biden. So Bernie gets screwed again...

1. Young progressives usually don't decide who gets the nomination. Plus their a smaller group in the Democratic party and their divided among many different candidates with their support. This division aids Biden and Sanders.

2. Biden is preferred by minorities over Sanders. Sanders has always had a bit of a weakness with minorities.

3. Clinton won the nomination by any and every measure you look at. Sanders did well in the smaller and more rural states that did not have as many votes. Hillary won the big important states, and yes, she did well with the Super-delegates. With or without the Super Delegates, she was going to win.

4. But if Biden needs the Super Delegates to beat Sanders in 2020, so be it. Biden is the more conservative candidate than Sanders, closer to the center. He is also closer to being a Reagan/Bush/McCain Republican than Trump is. Biden is a centrist. Most Americans are centrist. Trump and Sanders are NOT centrist.

Not much to disagree with in your post. The only major or potential flaw is that Biden can actually win the nomination. Here are a few comments to consider:
1. Will 2020 be the "changing of the guard"? Will the young progressives actually vote and beat the old guard? History says no, but we'll see who wins the delegates.
2. Thx, I wasn't sure who the minorities preferred. That's a big plus for Biden. Not sure if Kamala or Spartacus eats into that advantage?
3. Hillary won by cheating. The DNC did everything they could to help H and hurt Bernie.
4. The super-delegates may determine who win the nomination, but the dems wisely changed the rules to minimize their effect, we'll see. The convention should be a circus!!
Why the 2020 Democratic primary could turn into 'Lord of the Flies'

If Biden were to lose the nomination, it would only be to Sanders. There are many Republicans like myself who will be registering as Democrats for 2020 so we can vote in Democratic primary's. That will change the party making the voting base more conservative.

Sanders weakness is that there are two to three times as many candidates for the nomination as there was in 2016. These new candidates tap into Sanders base of support from 2016. It weakens Sanders which means in strengthens Biden.

Time is running out on a break out candidate like O'Rourke to put up some decent polling numbers.

Essentially, Sanders and the other left leaning candidates split the progressive vote in the Democratic party allowing Biden to ride toward an easy win with a small plurality of the vote. Kind of like what Trump did in 2016 to the Republican Party. The anti-Trump vote in the Republican party was divided among many candidates allowing Trump to slip into the nomination with small plurality of the vote.

Only the 5 swing states matter

And trump has got them
Locked up and boxed in
With his politicies that benefits them

View attachment 251395

Democrats 269 Republicans 182

The swing states are Iowa, NC, Georgia, Florida, Arizona and Wisconsin. Some Republicans are saying Texas is a swing state.

The fact is that Trump's policies are opposed by a majority of voters.,
That's pretty close to the map I came up with myself. But, I continue to worry about the dems' ability to run off rural voters in PA and working votes too in Mich

And what did the polling data show in 2016? Dumbass.

And what did the polling data show in 2018? Dumbass.

No kidding, was there a presidential election in 2018? Dumbass.

The polls correctly predicted the Democrat takeover of the House. Dumbass.

Once again:
dumbass, where Trump was the issue, the dems ran train.

Look Einstein, the conversation was about presidential polls, until BB decided senate polls were the subject. Now you'd like to do the same. So, you get a choice, discuss the subject, stay out of the conversation, or carry on by yourself and BB no doubt. Enjoy.

Hillary won by getting 54% of the primary vote to Sanders' 42%. By any math that I know, 54 beats 42. Do you have some kind of new math? Both the RNC and DNC had always had their favored candidates. The RNC and other Republicans chased Romney out of the race in 2016 to help Jeb Bush.

Super-delegates have never been a major factor. In theory, they could override the choice of voters however in practice that has never happened. In 2008, most
of the super-delegates backed Clinton. However as Obama won primaries and caucuses, they moved from Clinton to Obama.

Yes or no, I'm just curious. Do you deny that the DNC and the Democrat Elite cheated to give the nomination to Hillary Clinton?

Debbie%20and%20Hillary%20cartoon-S.jpg

Trump got less votes than Romney. That's a fact. It shows that Trump was not a popular choice in the state. Trump did not win the state. Democrats lost it because the spent so little on campaigning there. Sorry if you can't understand that, but that's what the results show.

You could say Trump won the state or converted some Democrats to his side if he had received 1.5 million or 1.6 million votes. But that did not happen, he got less votes than Mitt Romney did in 2012.

Overall, President Donald Trump did better than Mitt Romney in these areas.

Election%20Demographics%202016-X2.jpg

1.) I don't think you understand what happened In Europe over the past 100 years and how that impacted life expectancy there compared to the United States.

2. Still debatable. Plus even with the source you use, it shows European countries following closely behind the United States in those survival rates. At least in Europe those survival rates can apply to everyone since everyone is cared for.

3. Not so. Just look up all the injured refugees from Syria who have received medical care for their war injuries in Europe.

4. The indicators are bad for Trump. No President has had a lower average approval rating than Trump has in office.

Diet improves when you have universal access to healthcare and healthy quality food at low prices. Low income areas of the United States often don't have good access to these things and it brings the overall US life expectancy rates down.

Name calling is childish and undercuts any view you present here.

1) I don't you understand that life expectancy has zero to do with UH.
2) US is still in the lead. For you 1 year means a lot and we eat way worse so you cannot talk out of both sides of your mouth. Well you are.
3) They may receive medical care but at a cost as they are not part of the UH and are not citizens.
4) Perhaps or not. It is still early, the economy is doing well and if the Mueller report is a bleh then he may be OK. I am fine with you saying the indicators are bad but you cannot possibly foresee an election of 2020 when you don't even know if Biden will win the nomination.

At this time in 2015, you would have given Trump ZERO chance to win or maybe even run. You're such a F*CKING troll. All you do is talk but don't listen. Hence the name calling is well deserved. Stop trolling and I'll cease the name calling.

1.) No one who studies life expectancy or demography would ever claim that access to healthcare has nothing to do with life expectancy.
2.) According to one source. Still debatable. Plus in the United States, it only counts for people that have access to treatment.
3.) Really, so what money would Syrian refugees be using to pay for their healthcare? What, did they take off their clothes and sell them?
4.) I want Biden to win, but any of the Democrats would likely beat Trump given his approval ratings. The only difference is that Biden would have larger margin of victory over Trump than the other candidates. I can't foresee the results of the 2020 election, but Trump's poor indicators make it one of the easiest ones to ever predict.

Trolling? This is my thread. You choose to come in here and call me names. That's childish and by definition, trolling.

1) Our healthcare is chaotic but far from bad. It’s actually fantastic here in Boston. You refuse to acknowledge the diet piece of it. Why?

2) Hospitals don’t turn people without insurance away.

3) How many refugees? Nothing like we have here with anchor babies. And again no one gets turned away.

4) If Trump wins again will you leave this board 4ever? You seem very confident so that should be a no brainer. Correct? Pretty sure his approval rating is above 90% with Republicans. We ll see post debates where he stands with the undecideds.

1.) I've acknowledged the diet part of it as well as explain how Universal Healthcare could help solve that problem.

2.) Yep, insurance, nobody needs that, right?

3.) Millions! The level of war and displacement in the middle east and Africa far exceeds anything seen in Mexico or Latin America.

4.) Nope, but I doubt you and many of your fellow Trump worshipers will stick around when reality hits November 3, 2020 and you finally realize what I was saying in this thread was the truth backed up by factual data. The number of voters registered as Republicans continues to drop. So yes, Trump has a strong majority in a shrinking party. Its only 29% of voters now. Trump will have to run on his record as President which so far, most Americans don't like. A debate here or there is not going to save him.

1) UH has zero to do with diet. Close some fast food places. Stop the drugs that kill millions from entering the country at such a rapid pace.

2) Never said that. You’re a troll. I said They don’t turn people away.

3) Link? Doubt you have it. Making it up as you go along.

4) I am an Independent. The Democrat party has betrayed my people and hence I will not vote Blue. Your stats are wrong. 31% as Jew hating Democrats and 24% as Republicans and 42% as Independents. So you make a bold statement but won’t stand behind it. Not very brave. Trump may lose. He may win. Unless you have a time machine you don’t know. I used to vote Blue and then the party decided that Israel was an evil nation and turned against it. Against me. So now I turn against the party and its sheep followers like you. Thanks to the likes of Tlaib and Omar hopefully my fellow Jews will join me.

Disagreeing with Netanyahu's policies does not make you a Jew hater. Trump has torn apart the Reagan coalition. Suburban voters abandoned the GOP. That includes red states such as SC and Texas.

Disagreeing with Netanyahu's policies does not make you a Jew hater. Trump has torn apart the Reagan coalition. Suburban voters abandoned the GOP. That includes red states such as SC and Texas.

I asked you one questions.

Yes or no, I'm just curious. Do you deny that the DNC and the Democrat Elite cheated to give the nomination to Hillary Clinton?

It has been 30 years since President Ronald Reagan was in office with four different Presidents. Specifically. how did President Donald Trump do anything to what was put in place by President Reagan.

And what did the polling data show in 2018? Dumbass.

The polls correctly predicted the Democrat takeover of the House. Dumbass.

Once again:
dumbass, where Trump was the issue, the dems ran train.

Look Einstein, the conversation was about presidential polls, until BB decided senate polls were the subject. Now you'd like to do the same. So, you get a choice, discuss the subject, stay out of the conversation, or carry on by yourself and BB no doubt. Enjoy.

The conversation was about polls. The polls in several states were wrong in 2016 however they were spot on in 2018. To suggest the polls are wrong solely because of 2016 is totally wrong. You don't want to talk about 2018 because Rasmussen got it wrong.

I asked you one questions.

It has been 30 years since President Ronald Reagan was in office with four different Presidents. Specifically. how did President Donald Trump do anything to what was put in place by President Reagan.

Did they favor Clinton? Yes. Did they cheat? No. They made no rule changes which favored Clinton. Clinton got a majority of the primary vote and that is how she won the nomination.

President Reagan put together a coalition of suburban and rural voters. Suburban voters tend to be fiscally conservative but socially more moderate. rural voters tend to be fiscally and socially more conservative. President Reagan was able to fuse together this disparate coalition. He also had strong support among young people and educated voters. Clinton was able to pick the lock in 1996 and Obama in 2008. However in 2016, the coalition started to fray. For example, in Texas
Clinton picked up 500,000 more votes than Obama and won 3 suburban Congressional districts. In 2018, the suburban vote completely collapsed for Republicans. They gained 2 suburban seats in Texas, 1 in Oklahoma, 1 in SC, 3 in Virginia and so on.

1. Young progressives usually don't decide who gets the nomination. Plus their a smaller group in the Democratic party and their divided among many different candidates with their support. This division aids Biden and Sanders.

2. Biden is preferred by minorities over Sanders. Sanders has always had a bit of a weakness with minorities.

3. Clinton won the nomination by any and every measure you look at. Sanders did well in the smaller and more rural states that did not have as many votes. Hillary won the big important states, and yes, she did well with the Super-delegates. With or without the Super Delegates, she was going to win.

4. But if Biden needs the Super Delegates to beat Sanders in 2020, so be it. Biden is the more conservative candidate than Sanders, closer to the center. He is also closer to being a Reagan/Bush/McCain Republican than Trump is. Biden is a centrist. Most Americans are centrist. Trump and Sanders are NOT centrist.

Not much to disagree with in your post. The only major or potential flaw is that Biden can actually win the nomination. Here are a few comments to consider:
1. Will 2020 be the "changing of the guard"? Will the young progressives actually vote and beat the old guard? History says no, but we'll see who wins the delegates.
2. Thx, I wasn't sure who the minorities preferred. That's a big plus for Biden. Not sure if Kamala or Spartacus eats into that advantage?
3. Hillary won by cheating. The DNC did everything they could to help H and hurt Bernie.
4. The super-delegates may determine who win the nomination, but the dems wisely changed the rules to minimize their effect, we'll see. The convention should be a circus!!

If Biden were to lose the nomination, it would only be to Sanders. There are many Republicans like myself who will be registering as Democrats for 2020 so we can vote in Democratic primary's. That will change the party making the voting base more conservative.

Sanders weakness is that there are two to three times as many candidates for the nomination as there was in 2016. These new candidates tap into Sanders base of support from 2016. It weakens Sanders which means in strengthens Biden.

Time is running out on a break out candidate like O'Rourke to put up some decent polling numbers.

Essentially, Sanders and the other left leaning candidates split the progressive vote in the Democratic party allowing Biden to ride toward an easy win with a small plurality of the vote. Kind of like what Trump did in 2016 to the Republican Party. The anti-Trump vote in the Republican party was divided among many candidates allowing Trump to slip into the nomination with small plurality of the vote.

And trump has got them
Locked up and boxed in

View attachment 251395

The swing states are Iowa, NC, Georgia, Florida, Arizona and Wisconsin. Some Republicans are saying Texas is a swing state.

That's pretty close to the map I came up with myself. But, I continue to worry about the dems' ability to run off rural voters in PA and working votes too in Mich

If the suburbs and especially suburban women turn out the way they did in 2020, rural voters don't matter. Women have voted for Democrats by a larger margin than they voted for Clinton.

And trump has got them
Locked up and boxed in

View attachment 251395

If the suburbs and especially suburban women turn out the way they did in 2020, rural voters don't matter. Women have voted for Democrats by a larger margin than they voted for Clinton.
Poor Hillary had 25 years of phony scandals never retracted against her. And she screwed up of course. Whoever the Democrats nominate will win.

Did they favor Clinton? Yes. Did they cheat? No. They made no rule changes which favored Clinton. Clinton got a majority of the primary vote and that is how she won the nomination.

They have since changed the rules. If there was nothing wrong, why have they done away with the Super Delegates?

Why too was the head of the DNC, the infamous Debbie Wasserman-Schultz fired?

And then there is:

CNN drops Brazile for feeding debate questions to Clinton
By Marisa Schultz
October 31, 2016 | 1:51pm | Updated
[...]
Brazile, then vice chair of the DNC and a CNN contributor, emailed Clinton’s campaign on March 12, the night before the Flint, Michigan, debate.

“One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash,” Brazile wrote to Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, and communications director, Jennifer Palmieri.

Brazile added: “Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint.”

That’s close to the question that was actually asked by local resident Mikki Wade: “If elected president, what course will you take to regain my trust in government?”

It’s unsurprising that a debate in lead-poisoned Flint would include a question about the crisis.

Nonetheless, it’s the second example of Brazile helping Clinton behind the scenes. WikiLeaks earlier revealed a separate email in which Brazile told Team Clinton that the former secretary of state would get a question about the death penalty before a March 13 town hall on CNN.

Indeed, Clinton was pressed about her stance on the death penalty during the Ohio State University forum.

New information from WikiLeaks shows Brazile fingered her source for the question as Roland Martin, who helped moderate the forum.

“I’ll send a few more,” Brazile said.
https://nypost.com/2016/10/31/cnn-drops-brazile-for-feeding-debate-questions-to-clinton/

Was this not a top news story on CNN? Ohhhh...riiiggghhhhtttt!

Biden was right on all of those except for the 1994, 1996, 1999, and 2005 issues.

A childish response.

As was yours.

Everyone knows that the Iraq war was a mistake. Everyone knows that one of the prime causes of the 2008 depression was the repeal of the Steagall Act.

It is apparent from everyone of those stands that Biden took, that he is no different than any other corporate tool. There isn't a soul in America that REALLY understands that Patriot Act that supports it.

You are just an idiot that doesn't understand shit about politics and only parrots what you see on TEE VEE. The corporations tell you how to think, and you oblige them.

Removing SADDAM from power in Iraq was one of the best things the United States ever did for its security, the security of the region, and the world. It would be foolish to believe that things would be better off with Saddam in power, the man that invaded and annexed Kuwait resulting in a crises in the oil markets that caused the 1991 recession.

I agree that Biden was foolish to repeal glass Steagall. That's why I listed 1999 above.

Only extreme liberals and foolish libertarians oppose the patriot act.

Bullshit.

With Saddam gone, Iran has moved into that power vacuum, and it has caused the rise of ISIS.

The only folks that have benefited are Israel and the Saudis. It has only led to chaos in the region.

He was tricked into invading Kuwait, b/c they wanted to invade him.

We have LOST freedom because of the Patriot Act, not gained it. It has not benefited America in any way.

Biden is no different than Republicans, no different.

WRONG!

Iran has not invaded or annexed any countries like Saddam did. Iran has not fired any ballistic missiles at other countries like Saddam did. Iran has not seized and destroyed oil wells of another country vital to the global economy like Saddam did.

That's why regime change was justified in Iraq but not in Iran. Iran is generally a paper tiger that hides behind proxy's when conducting its foreign policy.

The rise of ISIS was in part due to the premature pullout of U.S. troops from Iraq at the end of 2011. U.S. troops returned to Iraq in 2014, and ISIS was largely defeated in Iraq by mid-2017. The only remaining territory ISIS currently controls is in Syria. As of today they control a space of territory along the Euphrates River in Syria that is a little less than 500 meters long and 250 meters wide.

Kuwait, Bahrain, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Europe, Japan, the United Sates and the rest of the industrialized world all benefited from the removal of Saddam. Saddam was a threat to global energy supply and seized and sabotaged assets vital to global energy supply in the past setting off a global recession. You can't let someone like that remain in power. That's even before discussing is vast history with the production and use of WMD.

Nobody tricked Saddam into invading Kuwait on August 2, 1990. But even if they did, he was given a chance to leave Kuwait long before the operation to remove him from Kuwait began in January 1991. Instead of leaving Kuwait, Saddam ANNEXED Kuwait in mid-August 1990. NOBODY ever stated that Saddam had a right to ANNEX KUWAIT wiping it off the face of the map.

You would think that no one in the right mind would be willing to defend someone like SADDAM, but here you are doing just that. Wonder what you would say about Hitler.

1.) No one who studies life expectancy or demography would ever claim that access to healthcare has nothing to do with life expectancy.
2.) According to one source. Still debatable. Plus in the United States, it only counts for people that have access to treatment.
3.) Really, so what money would Syrian refugees be using to pay for their healthcare? What, did they take off their clothes and sell them?
4.) I want Biden to win, but any of the Democrats would likely beat Trump given his approval ratings. The only difference is that Biden would have larger margin of victory over Trump than the other candidates. I can't foresee the results of the 2020 election, but Trump's poor indicators make it one of the easiest ones to ever predict.

Trolling? This is my thread. You choose to come in here and call me names. That's childish and by definition, trolling.

1) Our healthcare is chaotic but far from bad. It’s actually fantastic here in Boston. You refuse to acknowledge the diet piece of it. Why?

3) How many refugees? Nothing like we have here with anchor babies. And again no one gets turned away.

4) If Trump wins again will you leave this board 4ever? You seem very confident so that should be a no brainer. Correct? Pretty sure his approval rating is above 90% with Republicans. We ll see post debates where he stands with the undecideds.

1.) I've acknowledged the diet part of it as well as explain how Universal Healthcare could help solve that problem.

3.) Millions! The level of war and displacement in the middle east and Africa far exceeds anything seen in Mexico or Latin America.

4.) Nope, but I doubt you and many of your fellow Trump worshipers will stick around when reality hits November 3, 2020 and you finally realize what I was saying in this thread was the truth backed up by factual data. The number of voters registered as Republicans continues to drop. So yes, Trump has a strong majority in a shrinking party. Its only 29% of voters now. Trump will have to run on his record as President which so far, most Americans don't like. A debate here or there is not going to save him.

1) UH has zero to do with diet. Close some fast food places. Stop the drugs that kill millions from entering the country at such a rapid pace.

4) I am an Independent. The Democrat party has betrayed my people and hence I will not vote Blue. Your stats are wrong. 31% as Jew hating Democrats and 24% as Republicans and 42% as Independents. So you make a bold statement but won’t stand behind it. Not very brave. Trump may lose. He may win. Unless you have a time machine you don’t know. I used to vote Blue and then the party decided that Israel was an evil nation and turned against it. Against me. So now I turn against the party and its sheep followers like you. Thanks to the likes of Tlaib and Omar hopefully my fellow Jews will join me.

1.) Diet and health are closely related, so having access to doctors and other medical professionals definitely impacts diet. Education, and knowledge are gained when people have better access to healthcare. It changes what people do and their habits to a greater degree when they don't have that access.

2.) You've suggested it does not matter. Your the name caller which is what part of the definition of a troll is.

3.) Syria used to have a population of 24 million. Its now down to 17 or 18 million. Between 2011 and 2018, Germany accepted over a million refugees. The most destructive conflicts on the planet are occurring in Yemen, and Syria, although the conflict in Syria is starting to wind down now. Africa is the poorest continent in the world. War and poverty there, and most people in Africa flee to Europe when the leave the continent. No place in Latin America has the war in poverty that these regions in the certain countries in the middles Middle East and Africa do. Immigration to the United States from Latin America is less today than it was decades ago. Less people are coming across the border to immigrate overall which makes Trumps Wall even more absurd.

4.) Great, that just proves my point more. Trump is not going to be saved by 24% of the voting population.

1) No diet is diet and healthcare is healthcare. The better the diet the fewer times you need to see your doctor. We have way too many fatsos in this country and the MDs are happy to write them meds for high blood pressure and diabetes vs simple exercise. UH would make it worse. Read a book.

2) “Your” LOL. It doesn’t matter the reason our healthcare system is broken is because 28mil sit on Medicaid and rip us off. And those w/o insurance still
Don’t get turned away. I agree we need to fix it but before we do we need to address other issues first such as immediate citizenship for those who are born here to illegals and the issue with illegals themselves. Japan doesn’t have that problem. Europe is becoming awful hence Brexit.

3) It is fewer people and because of that we are $22trn in debt, run an annual deficit and now everything has to be in both English and Spanish. People also die in Syria due to constant conflicts. Europe is overrun and almost lost. I don’t want the US to be anything like Europe. Cali, Oregon and Wash State urban centers were beautiful in the 80s I am told and now are overrun with illegals and or vagrants and suck. We are not moving in the right direction. UH only makes it worse.

4) No it doesn’t because 42% may swing either way and most of that 31% is in NY and Cali and he won’t win those states anyway. The keys are the swing states of Fla, Michigan and Ohio possibly. He doesn’t need the popular vote to retain. Many of those biased polls are done to dissuade voters. What you have to gauge is can Biden turn PA, Wisconsin, Fla, Michigan and Ohio Blue. Maybe he can but that is TBD and subject to debates. I know many voters who are undecideds.

Grow up

Tell Donald Trump to grow up. As John McCain's daughter recently stated, Donald Trump is a child.

1.) Diet is apart of healthcare. You can't separate the two. Universal Healthcare is part of the reason why Europeans have less of these problems and live longer.

2.) The only people ripping the country off are the rich who don't pay what they should when it comes to taxes and often have effective tax rates that are below someone making minimum wage. The poor don't rip anyone off. They are struggling to survive, but you obviously don't care about that and would rather protect the rich and people who buy their way into places like USC with $500,000 dollar scams. That's the rich for you, Donald Trumps people, and your defending them. The so called "illegals" benefit this country and push it forward economically. Were NEVER going to hit consistent 3% GDP growth without more immigration. 7 million jobs currently unfilled. Japan will cease to exist in a 150 years thanks to their population decline and failure to allow immigration to remedy it. Japan is a dying country with anemic economic growth. Its not a country you want to emulate when it comes to their economic growth. Their failure to solve their demographic problem will turn Japan into a group of uninhabited Islands by 2175.

3. The national debt is thanks to not properly taxing the rich. The national debt was only 33% of GDP in 1980 when the top marginal tax rate was 75%. Over the next decade the top marginal tax rate dropped to 28% and the national debt exploded. When Clinton got the top marginal tax rates back up to 45%, we finally had a budget surplus and were starting to head in the right direction. But then marginal tax rates declined again, and here we are in 2019 with the national debt at 107% of GDP. The rich and the wealthy are the problem, not the brave latin American immigrants who come to this country, work harder than most Americans, have children and are more religious than the average America. They also commit less crime than the average American despite what your hero Donald Trump says.

4. Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are all that matter in 2020. Trump only won them by a combined 77,000 votes. They are the most vulnerable states that Trump won in 2016 in terms of going Blue in 2020. There is no indication that Trump can hold these states and BIDEN is beating the shit out of Trump in current polling in these states. These three states will be Blue again in 2020, and that is all it will take to send Trump home.

1.) Diet and health are closely related, so having access to doctors and other medical professionals definitely impacts diet. Education, and knowledge are gained when people have better access to healthcare. It changes what people do and their habits to a greater degree when they don't have that access.

2.) You've suggested it does not matter. Your the name caller which is what part of the definition of a troll is.

3.) Syria used to have a population of 24 million. Its now down to 17 or 18 million. Between 2011 and 2018, Germany accepted over a million refugees. The most destructive conflicts on the planet are occurring in Yemen, and Syria, although the conflict in Syria is starting to wind down now. Africa is the poorest continent in the world. War and poverty there, and most people in Africa flee to Europe when the leave the continent. No place in Latin America has the war in poverty that these regions in the certain countries in the middles Middle East and Africa do. Immigration to the United States from Latin America is less today than it was decades ago. Less people are coming across the border to immigrate overall which makes Trumps Wall even more absurd.

4.) Great, that just proves my point more. Trump is not going to be saved by 24% of the voting population.

1) No diet is diet and healthcare is healthcare. The better the diet the fewer times you need to see your doctor. We have way too many fatsos in this country and the MDs are happy to write them meds for high blood pressure and diabetes vs simple exercise. UH would make it worse. Read a book.

2) “Your” LOL. It doesn’t matter the reason our healthcare system is broken is because 28mil sit on Medicaid and rip us off. And those w/o insurance still
Don’t get turned away. I agree we need to fix it but before we do we need to address other issues first such as immediate citizenship for those who are born here to illegals and the issue with illegals themselves. Japan doesn’t have that problem. Europe is becoming awful hence Brexit.

3) It is fewer people and because of that we are $22trn in debt, run an annual deficit and now everything has to be in both English and Spanish. People also die in Syria due to constant conflicts. Europe is overrun and almost lost. I don’t want the US to be anything like Europe. Cali, Oregon and Wash State urban centers were beautiful in the 80s I am told and now are overrun with illegals and or vagrants and suck. We are not moving in the right direction. UH only makes it worse.

4) No it doesn’t because 42% may swing either way and most of that 31% is in NY and Cali and he won’t win those states anyway. The keys are the swing states of Fla, Michigan and Ohio possibly. He doesn’t need the popular vote to retain. Many of those biased polls are done to dissuade voters. What you have to gauge is can Biden turn PA, Wisconsin, Fla, Michigan and Ohio Blue. Maybe he can but that is TBD and subject to debates. I know many voters who are undecideds.

Grow up

Tell Donald Trump to grow up. As John McCain's daughter recently stated, Donald Trump is a child.

1.) Diet is apart of healthcare. You can't separate the two. Universal Healthcare is part of the reason why Europeans have less of these problems and live longer.

2.) The only people ripping the country off are the rich who don't pay what they should when it comes to taxes and often have effective tax rates that are below someone making minimum wage. The poor don't rip anyone off. They are struggling to survive, but you obviously don't care about that and would rather protect the rich and people who buy their way into places like USC with $500,000 dollar scams. That's the rich for you, Donald Trumps people, and your defending them. The so called "illegals" benefit this country and push it forward economically. Were NEVER going to hit consistent 3% GDP growth without more immigration. 7 million jobs currently unfilled. Japan will cease to exist in a 150 years thanks to their population decline and failure to allow immigration to remedy it. Japan is a dying country with anemic economic growth. Its not a country you want to emulate when it comes to their economic growth. Their failure to solve their demographic problem will turn Japan into a group of uninhabited Islands by 2175.

3. The national debt is thanks to not properly taxing the rich. The national debt was only 33% of GDP in 1980 when the top marginal tax rate was 75%. Over the next decade the top marginal tax rate dropped to 28% and the national debt exploded. When Clinton got the top marginal tax rates back up to 45%, we finally had a budget surplus and were starting to head in the right direction. But then marginal tax rates declined again, and here we are in 2019 with the national debt at 107% of GDP. The rich and the wealthy are the problem, not the brave latin American immigrants who come to this country, work harder than most Americans, have children and are more religious than the average America. They also commit less crime than the average American despite what your hero Donald Trump says.

4. Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are all that matter in 2020. Trump only won them by a combined 77,000 votes. They are the most vulnerable states that Trump won in 2016 in terms of going Blue in 2020. There is no indication that Trump can hold these states and BIDEN is beating the shit out of Trump in current polling in these states. These three states will be Blue again in 2020, and that is all it will take to send Trump home.

1) Nope you’re wrong. And you have not addressed that they have feee education in Europe and don’t here. Doctors expect to get paid and well.

2) That scam was all Cali Democrats.

I am Done with you and your fake universe. You don’t want to debate you want to preach. Adios.

Repeat ad infinitum:

Creepy Joe Biden throws live puppies into rush hour traffic!

Creepy Joe Biden is a secret Satan worshiper!

Creepy Joe Biden fondles children!

Creepy Joe Biden is gay!

Creepy Joe Biden is the proprietor of Comet Pizza!

"Joe Biden" is Hebrew for "turtle fucker"!

Creepy Joe Biden killed Kennedy!

Creepy Joe Biden plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech!

Creepy Joe Biden slept with Stormy Daniels and paid her for her silence!

Creepy Joe Biden tried to get a Biden Tower built in Moscow!

Creepy Joe Biden bragged about grabbing pussies!
Okay I didn’t understand this post at all until I saw the rewards for it. Apparently there’s a market to rank this stuff as funny, so incredibly low hanging fruit. Not a substantial market, but enough of one to keep weird shit alive like this.

But in all honesty how could you not watch this shit and not have you’re predator defense systems not engage? I feel like I have to separate joe from every one of these kids with a punch to the face. At least trump kept it to pornstars. Like you can just sense the parents trying to intervene but be conflicted by it being joe Biden. Yea trump had his pussy grabber comments, but joe is getting waaaaay to friendly with children here. There’s no other word for it but creepy. Show me another politician who acts like this around kids and I’ll drop it being creepy. And then I’ll throw in a million. This shit is wrong

Trump was accused of sexual assault by over a dozen women. Trump accurately described engaging in sexual assault of women in a tape recording of a conversation he had with Billy Bush. Trump divorced and cheated on his first two wives. He has cheated on his third wife and illegally used his money to pay them to keep silent. His Lawyer, Cohen, is going to jail partly for this crime. Once Trump is not President, he will be facing jail time for this crime as well. Both Cohen and David Pecker of the national enquire are on record saying that Trump ordered the payments to keep women who he cheated on his wife with silent in order to influence the outcome of the 2016 election. That's against the law and Michael Cohen is going to jail for it since he helped arrange the payments.

Has Joe Biden done any of that? Nope. Sorry, but Biden wins this game easily. Most Women did not vote for Trump in 2016. Even more women will be voting against Trump in 2020.

Those dozen women haven’t evolved into anything, and this was during the me too movement I believe, or at least around the same time. Trump was clearly being bragodacious with the pussy grabber comments. For trump to face jail time, you’d have to prove he never paid hush money to women before he was running, do you honestly think he didn’t? Even then this is a murky area of is it a campaign expenditure, especially since the last time someone was charged with paying hush money he was acquitted, that was John Edwards. Paying hush money is no where near being against the law, which is why NDA’s exist. Cohen is also going to jail for other reasons too, and pretty much absolved trump if everything in his testimony and then just attacked his character. How is it I am explaining all this to you months and years after the fact? I notice you also didn’t say shit about Russia collusion, fancy that. That’s all I heard about for two fucking years. Now it looks like a clear abuse of power to run surveillance on someone using one source of oppo research that at the time was deemed at the very least highly suspect. So suspect CNN didn’t even touch it.

Biden on the other hand is on camera. He’s being super creepy on camera. He’s being creepy with 13 year old girls. He’s playing with and smelling their hair. He’s whispering in their ear how pretty they are. I want someone to watch that and try to tell me that the girls and their parents don’t look very uncomfortable at all. You can see pictures of his hands on where their breasts would be if they were developed. Yea Biden is fucking creepy. It hasn’t been just one moment you can explain away as just an awkward exchange. It’s a half dozen exchanges of him being fucking creepy. He was setting off warning bells with the parents and the girls. You can see a dad rush over to give him a handshake to insert himself in the creepiness. You can see a mom just grilling the fuck out of him while he’s being creepy. And you hear the camera man say dads gonna ge close by as a half joke when Biden asked for a photo with just the girl. Why would someone make that joke?

Correction: I watched it again, it’s not the cameraman who says dads gonna stand by pretty close, it’s the DAD saying it. Clearly he doesn’t perceive Biden as harmless.

Michael Cohen is going to a jail, that is a fact! He is going to jail for doing something Trump told him to do. Trump get be brought up on the same charges because he is currently President. Once Trump is not President, he will face jail time for the same things as a Michael Cohen. David Pecker is also a witness to this, but he got an immunity deal. After Trump loses the 2020 election and leaves the White House on January 20, 2021, the clock will start ticking on when he will be sent to the slammer for the same things that Cohen will soon be serving time for. You can't say it was NOT illegal or NOT a crime, because it Cohen was already found guilty for it and will be serving Jail time for it!

Grow up

1) Nope you’re wrong. And you have not addressed that they have feee education in Europe and don’t here. Doctors expect to get paid and well.

I am Done with you and your fake universe. You don’t want to debate you want to preach. Adios.

Its not a fake universe, its the real world. But you seem to be a bit ignorant of the world outside the United States just like most Trump supporters and Trump himself.

As for Doctors, it used to be about caring for people, NOT MONEY. The Doctor used to come to your house, even in the middle of the night. Europeans are much closer to that philosophy which is why they get better care and live longer. You want doctors that actually care they you get better and feel good, as opposed to doctors that are just there for a pay check and are waiting to get home to spend it. A good doctor never turns their back on a patient and is willing to help them at any time of the day or night if they are in distress. But in the United States, most well paid doctors would throw a tantrum if a patient called them directly with a problem while they were at home. That's not a good doctor, that a child playing a doctor part time.

Nice rationale', hope it works out for you. A Trump-Biden contest would be worth the price of admission!
More comments on your post:
1. The young progressives want a young candidate, so it looks like a generational battle, old folks vs young folks, 73% of dems want a "fresh face"
73% of Democrats Want ‘A Fresh Face’ As 2020 Nominee - Rasmussen Reports®
2. Not sure who the minority voters prefer? Can't find any polls?!
3. Sanders didn't "fail" against Clinton, the party (Brazille and Wasserman-Schultz) cheated Bernie out of the nomination, it all depends who the party tells the "super-delegates" to vote for. In 2020 to your point, that would be Joe Biden. So Bernie gets screwed again...

And trump has got them
Locked up and boxed in

View attachment 251395

Trump is toast!

Here is all the national polling data I could find on potential Trump vs. Biden race in 2020 starting from the latest poll going back in time.

February 16, 2019 - Emerson Poll - Biden 55% Trump 45% - Biden +10

January 22, 2019 - PPP Poll - Biden 53% Trump 41% - Biden +12

June 13, 2018 - PPP Poll - Biden 53% Trump 39% - Biden +14

March 27, 2018 - PPP Poll - Biden 56% Trump 39% - Biden +17

February 14, 2018 - PPP Poll - Biden 51% Trump 42% - Biden +9

January 23, 2018 - CNN Poll - Biden 57% Trump 40% - Biden +17

December 14, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 40% - Biden +14

October 31, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 56% Trump 38% - Biden +18

October 16, 2017 - Emerson Poll - Biden 51% Trump 42% - Biden +9

September 28, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 53% Trump 40% - Biden +13

August 23, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 51% Trump 39% - Biden +12

July 18, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 39% - Biden +15

June 12, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 41% - Biden +13

May 16, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 40% - Biden +14

April 20, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 40% - Biden +14

March 30, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 40% - Biden +14

When you average the margin of victory in the 16 polls, Biden beats Trump on average by 13.5 points, just 6 points less from a total overwhelming landslide when it comes to electoral Presidential politics.

Trumps percentages in these head to head races, around 40%, match his average approval rating over the past two years in the GALLUP poll.
Hillary by a landslide.

And trump has got them
Locked up and boxed in

View attachment 251395

Joe Biden will bring them to the party. Trump is going home in 2020.

Grow up

Its not a fake universe, its the real world. But you seem to be a bit ignorant of the world outside the United States just like most Trump supporters and Trump himself.

As for Doctors, it used to be about caring for people, NOT MONEY. The Doctor used to come to your house, even in the middle of the night. Europeans are much closer to that philosophy which is why they get better care and live longer. You want doctors that actually care they you get better and feel good, as opposed to doctors that are just there for a pay check and are waiting to get home to spend it. A good doctor never turns their back on a patient and is willing to help them at any time of the day or night if they are in distress. But in the United States, most well paid doctors would throw a tantrum if a patient called them directly with a problem while they were at home. That's not a good doctor, that a child playing a doctor part time.

You need medication because you’re out of touch with reality.

Forum List

Back