What the Rittenhouse trial resembles

What specific crime did he specifically do? A lapsed conceal carry permit? Well, even if you agree with this judge on the underage thing, Kyle still purchased the gun through a straw buyer, which is illegal. Both also we’re violating curfew. Gaige pursued an active shooter. That isn’t a crime.
As you know by now, Rittenhouse was 100% in compliance with all the weapons laws in Wisconsin. That is the reason the judge rightly dropped that charge.

The real question is why was such a phony charge made in the first place?

This is a shameful misuse of governmental power. Those who made the decision to have the police stand down and allow their town to be destroyed, desperately need a scapegoat.

If I had been on that jury and he aimed at me, I would have jumped over the jury box wall, grabbed the barrel, jammed it up high over everyone's heads, shoved the rifle back banging it into his face hard and ripped it out of his hands. All pretty much in one move. I wouldn't care if they arrested me for assault.

If an idiot like Alec Baldwin can shoot someone dead on a movie set, why should I trust this idiot isn't about to accidentally shoot someone too?

I just wonder if anyone on the jury ducked, moved, yelled, complained or did anything, or if they all just sat there like idiots?

LMAO, he was part of a team that said "There are no left handed guns."

No, the premeditation had been planned before he even left his mother. He brought a gun for only one reason and that was to go hunting, in my opinion.
You need to understand that from a Canadian's POV, he would have ideally been arrested as he stepped out of his mommy's care with his murder weapon.
And yet he also brought a fire extinguisher? How does that equate with going "hunting", Donald?

1637252207685.png

I didn't know that. Are you sure he didn't just pick one up for cover purposes?
How desperate are you?

He is on videotape putting out a small fire. I suppose you believe that was for a "cover" too? Then there was the afternoon Rittenhouse spent cleaning the graffiti off the walls in a local high school. His father lives in Kenosha, did he move there as a cover? Years ago? Kyle loved that town, he was there almost daily.

This is political. Period. The government is telling us that to defend ourselves is hopeless. If you do defend yourself, we will hurt you. As good ol' Barney would say, "nip it, nip it in the bud"! The far-left is fighting against the police. They are worried if we, the citizens, say, "okay if the police won't protect us, we'll do it ourselves"!

The far-left is fighting against the police. They are worried if we, the citizens, say, "okay if the police won't protect us, we'll do it ourselves"!
Your country is closer to vigilante justice than you think.

The list of accomplishments and improvements to come out of Biden's bills are quite impressive!
If it passes it's going to raise America up from 15th. on quality of life, at least a couple of places. Still not enough to put America in the top ten, but a step in the right directions. Just the fact that Americans could be getting affordable prices on pharmas is mind blowing from the old status quo.

And for once at least, the very wealthy are going to be footing the bill entirely!

Working class Americans must be enraged about the fact that they're getting a little piece of the American pie!

The list of accomplishments and improvements to come out of Biden's bills are quite impressive!
If it passes it's going to raise America up from 15th. on quality of life, at least a couple of places. Still not enough to put America in the top ten, but a step in the right directions. Just the fact that Americans could be getting affordable prices on pharmas is mind blowing from the old status quo.

And for once at least, the very wealthy are going to be footing the bill entirely!

Working class Americans must be enraged about the fact that they're getting a little piece of the American pie!

LMAO.. You get American liberal news up there don't you?

LMAO.. You get American liberal news up there don't you?
Are you one of the multi=millionaires who will be pissed off over this thing?
You act more like the night shift crew chief as macD's.

Your self destructive attitude is a jaw dropper truly.

Wow...did you just prove beyond a shadow of a doubt how naive you are, Donald! You REALLY think that the "very wealthy" are going to foot the bill "entirely"?
Two things make that laughable! First of all the very wealthy are better at protecting their wealth than politicians are at taking it away from them. Liberal estimates of what they'll take in with taxes on the ultra rich are a pipe dream. Secondly, even if you were to take ALL of what the ultra wealthy make it still wouldn't be enough to pay for all the freebies that the far left intends to give away. In order to pay for THAT they will raise taxes on the Middle Class!

As for what "working class Americans" are enraged about? They're pissed about what they're paying for gas, heating oil and groceries and they blame Joe Biden for the inflation that's absolutely ravaging their take home pay!

Forum List

Back