What Trump ACTUALLY said a McCain.

What Trump actually said is:

THE ONLY REASON WE THINK OF MCCAIN AS A WAR HERO IS BECAUSE HE GOT CAPTURED. MEANING....HE WAS A SHITTY SOLDIER.....GOT CAUGHT.....AND THEN MILKED HIS BEING CAUGHT IN ORDER TO MAKE EVERYONE PITY HIM AND CALL HIM A WAR HERO.

Anyone who watched the video....saw his facial expression and body language and knows how Trump is a petty flamethrower.....knows that this is what he was saying.

A transcript in this case is a half truth at best.

Nice try.

So what you are saying Comrade is that the words of Trump are irrelevant, only GLORIOUS peoples party can say what he really meant?

McCain insulted the American Voters, yet people are getting upset over the twisted insult of a Senator?

Insult them fine, insult a government worker no way.

McCain is the one who is at fault here.
McCain is the one who needs to apologize to the America people who were there.
The jury is in on McCain. He is the lowest of the lowest politician. So why is the left coming to his defense and attacking Trump over truthful statements Trump made after being attacked by McCain?

Likely because they fear Trump.

11542091_892253847534337_9200280792102761498_n.png

All of this love and support for McCain from the Left seven years later, you have to ask yourself why not the love and support from the Left in 2008? Back then they told us what a racist he was and how his military service and POW status should not be factors in electing a President. Remember the big deal the Left made when he referred to Obama as "That one" in the debates? Or, how about when the Left went after McCain about his use of the word, 'gook' ? What's changed, Lefties?
You people are desperate to make this about McCain. It isn't working. This isn't about McCain, it is about Trump. When Trump uttered his insults he insulted all former POW's and all veterans and all persons currently in the military. Deal with it. It isn't going away. The only thing going away is the arrogant ignorant jerk who made the comments.

Why did Trump utter the insults to begin with?
Because McCain is the one who started the insults first with his supporters.
I just a few hours ago dropped off my seven year old at summer day camp. I didn't think I would hear a comment like yours until sometime after 3:30 this afternoon. And actually, she doesn't make that excuse to often. She has kind of grown out of it.

You Lefties did not give a shit about McCain's POW ordeal in 2008 nor did you want to hear from POWs in 2004. Don't insult POWs by pretending you give a shit. The greater good for the Left is to climb on the broken backs of the POWs so they can get a good smear on Trump. That's all.

All of this love and support for McCain from the Left seven years later, you have to ask yourself why not the love and support from the Left in 2008? Back then they told us what a racist he was and how his military service and POW status should not be factors in electing a President. Remember the big deal the Left made when he referred to Obama as "That one" in the debates? Or, how about when the Left went after McCain about his use of the word, 'gook' ? What's changed, Lefties?
You people are desperate to make this about McCain. It isn't working. This isn't about McCain, it is about Trump. When Trump uttered his insults he insulted all former POW's and all veterans and all persons currently in the military. Deal with it. It isn't going away. The only thing going away is the arrogant ignorant jerk who made the comments.

Why did Trump utter the insults to begin with?
Because McCain is the one who started the insults first with his supporters.
I just a few hours ago dropped off my seven year old at summer day camp. I didn't think I would hear a comment like yours until sometime after 3:30 this afternoon. And actually, she doesn't make that excuse to often. She has kind of grown out of it.

You Lefties did not give a shit about McCain's POW ordeal in 2008 nor did you want to hear from POWs in 2004. Don't insult POWs by pretending you give a shit. The greater good for the Left is to climb on the broken backs of the POWs so they can get a good smear on Trump. That's all.
It wasn't the left that was attacking McCain, it was the far right. The anti McCain fervor that attacked McCain were led by Republican leaders like Senator Bob Smith and Rep. Bob "B-1 Bob" Dornan, both staunch right wing Republicans. The Vietnam Veterans against McCain were made up of hard core right wingers, including libertarians and particularly supporters of Ron Paul.
Various posters have been requesting examples of left wing or Democratic criticism's of McCain for several days now. Nothing much seems to be showing up.
By the way, just a reminder, the issue is not really with McCain, it is about the repugnant comments made by Trump

Forum List

Back