What Trump needs to ask all Americans Thursday night.

Do jury verdicts in New York have to be unanimous?

On Behalf of Law Office of Bryan E. Cameron | Dec 15, 2020 | blog, Criminal defense
In most states, the jury’s verdict must be unanimous to convict a defendant. Before April 2020, Louisiana and Oregon didn’t require a unanimous decision, which caused thousands of people to be put behind bars. However, the Supreme Court ruled in April that all jury verdicts must be uncontested to result in a conviction regardless of the state. Now many people are wondering if the courts should rehear past cases as a result of this ruling.

Wrong link.

This applies to actual charges.

I want a link for secondary crimes that are not charged.

I'll wait.

Who friggin cares? not one question of the man in office now having top spend a week at Camp David to prepare for a debate. That in itself is an indictment on the ones who indicted Trump. And supposedly he is doing his Presidential duties.
This is a weird whataboutism.

Nothing to say about the thread topic?

So, with higher unemployment, lower GDP and less total employment he created a pandemic that lowered the cost of eggs to $1.29?
what was the price of eggs before the pandemic? do you know? Gas prices? anything intelligent?

Wrong link.

This applies to actual charges.

I want a link for secondary crimes that are not charged.

I'll wait.

I love it!
The jury didn't agree on a felony that was never charged,
to convert misdemeanors, passed the statute of limitations, into felonies.

what was the price of eggs before the pandemic? do you know? Gas prices? anything intelligent?
And yet you fail to recognize that trump had 13 months of Failed COVID leadership

Your only response has been….. blame others for trumps failed leadership

“No, I don’t take ANY responsibility at ALL.” djt

And yet you fail to recognize that trump had 13 months of Failed COVID leadership

Your only response has been….. blame others for trumps failed leadership

“No, I don’t take ANY responsibility at ALL.” djt
Price of eggs and gas helped Americans right?

he set you straight, you got nothing, you agreed there was no charge!!! fk you're stupid, DERP!

psst, go reread it!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha
No he didn't.

He cited the law and precedent.

The jury didn't have to agree on the secondary crimes that elevated the misdemeanor to a felony.

Lol, you can't even follow along, why are trying to debate this?

Forum List

Back