what Trump thinks of republicans

I'm acting rationally. Take a usmb poll..."If Trump shot Eddie, would you still vote for him?" Let the voters decide.
don't lose your day job deltex you won't make it as a comedian

Poor eddie, doesn't realize who he's messing with

An old bartender who now lives in a trailer?

I'd wager he made more in the markets yesterday than you will in the next two months. Now run along, sock

Its really not hard to be rich when your father leaves you a boat load of money. I'm not impressed.

Actually my grandfather left me a boatload, jealous?

I'd wager he made more in the markets yesterday than you will in the next two months. Now run along, sock

Its really not hard to be rich when your father leaves you a boat load of money. I'm not impressed.

Not hardly, dingbat. I don't even believe anything you type.

The feeling is mutual ya old hag

Again; Millions of lottery winners, Movie stars, Sports stars are "given" 10s' of millions. But through Drugs, divorce, courts, IRS, law, stupidity, ciminality THEY lost it all. Yes, the list is long.

Again and again we point out Trump did not lose his first million, he grew his fortune 1000X. Not a loser.

""" I could shoot somebody and not lose votes""?? does he think you're all idiots or just most??
all the rubes are idiots

wild-twisted1b.jpg

Last edited:
Again; Millions of lottery winners, Movie stars, Sports stars are "given" 10s' of millions. But through Drugs, divorce, courts, IRS, law, stupidity, ciminality THEY lost it all. Yes, the list is long.

Again and again we point out Trump did not lose his first million, he grew his fortune 1000X. Not a loser.

My grandfather told me to put coveralls on my money, make it work for me. That's what Trump did

You're lucky.

My grandfather left me a set of oars.

my cousin got the boat

Thread should be moved out of the political forum. just posted for flaming it seems

don't ya love the people who helped put that Obama in office, who has almost destroyed the Democrat party with loses that hasn't been seen since way back calling others, idiots because of what someone said? Seriously they still believe they are THE ONE. sad

Read and weep and ask who are the real idiots?
SNIP;
Home | Politics

Since he first took office, President Barack Obama has legislatively decimated the Democratic Party, losing more seats under his watch than any president since Harry Truman.

From 2008, Democrats have forfeited at least 69 House seats, and that number could increase as unsettled midterm election results are announced, The Hill reports.

Add to that the loss of 13 Democratic seats in the Senate during Obama's six years in the White House, and it becomes obvious that Democratic candidates who blame Obama's negative influence for their loss have a legitimate complaint.

David Krone, chief of staff to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., told The Washington Post, "The president's approval rating is barely 40 percent. What else more is there to say? He wasn't going to play well in North Carolina or Iowa or New Hampshire. I'm sorry. It doesn't mean that the message was bad, but sometimes the messenger isn't good."

all of it here:
Since 2008, Obama Has Lost 69 House Seats, 13 Senate Seats
Is it time for another operation American springy thingy steph?

of old bushmill :alcoholic::alcoholic:

2015-02-17_1501_002.png

Last edited:

Go start a "Christians are bad thread" ya phucking loon.

have another drink it's statue groveling day tomorrow , now stick to the thread content

have another drink it's statue groveling day tomorrow , now stick to the thread content

STFU you're the one to talk you hypocritical asshole. Go hump Dot Com's leg and stop bothering me

VstNMAk.gif

STFU you're the one to talk you hypocritical asshole. Go hump Dot Com's leg and stop bothering me

drink up and ask the fodder for forgiveness in confession while swinging your rosary and saying 10 our fodders and two hail viogen marys :alcoholic:

Thread should be moved out of the political forum. just posted for flaming it seems

don't ya love the people who helped put that Obama in office, who has almost destroyed the Democrat party with loses that hasn't been seen since way back calling others, idiots because of what someone said? Seriously they still believe they are THE ONE. sad

SNIP;
Home | Politics

Since he first took office, President Barack Obama has legislatively decimated the Democratic Party, losing more seats under his watch than any president since Harry Truman.

From 2008, Democrats have forfeited at least 69 House seats, and that number could increase as unsettled midterm election results are announced, The Hill reports.

Add to that the loss of 13 Democratic seats in the Senate during Obama's six years in the White House, and it becomes obvious that Democratic candidates who blame Obama's negative influence for their loss have a legitimate complaint.

David Krone, chief of staff to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., told The Washington Post, "The president's approval rating is barely 40 percent. What else more is there to say? He wasn't going to play well in North Carolina or Iowa or New Hampshire. I'm sorry. It doesn't mean that the message was bad, but sometimes the messenger isn't good."

all of it here:
YEAH

SNIP;
Home | Politics

all of it here:
yeah and it has nothing to do with a black president? We all know the love you racists have for blacks

you coming on here calling people racist. that's like wow man, how long did that take for you to think that up? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
go out and play
here's the man you claim everyone is Racist over. poor poor pitiful man/child. waaaa

Last edited:
I look at it like this. Rubioites keep expecting us to vote for them even though they hate our guts.

see how you are deltex ?? I'm trying to be mr nice guy and you're acting like the typical redneck pub
I'm acting rationally. Take a usmb poll..."If Trump shot Eddie, would you still vote for him?" Let the voters decide.

if he made more than 165 k you'd win the wager

if he made more than 165 k you'd win the wager

LOL Eddie do yourself a favor and shut up. You don't make 165K in two months, everyone knows this LOL

Forum List

Back