What Trump's enemies haven't figured out yet is he's invincible...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...there is literally no way to take down Trump.

We normal Americans remember how bad things got during the Obama years. The economy stagnated and we suffered day after day trying to make ends meet. Obama and the Democrats in Congress didn't lift a finger to help us.

As soon as Trump got elected, the bad times ended. Suddenly there were jobs, and people were able to support their families again. Trump cut taxes and things got even better.

The media is talking down the economy, but I still see "help wanted" signs everywhere. One article I read said a problem employers have nowadays is new hires "ghosting" them. They don't show up on their first day of work. I know about that problem because I did it myself. I was offered a job in Los Angeles, but then I got a better offer in Las Vegas. I called the Los Angeles guy and he was seriously pissed off.

So the problem today is not enough workers to fill all the jobs. And that's a very good problem for America to have. It means higher wages for the workers.

They keep shooting at that bullet proof vest, thinking that one of them is gonna get through. Poor dumb bastards. LOL

We normal Americans remember how bad things got during the Obama years. The economy stagnated and we suffered day after day trying to make ends meet. Obama and the Democrats in Congress didn't lift a finger to help us.

As soon as Trump got elected, the bad times ended. Suddenly there were jobs, and people were able to support their families again. Trump cut taxes and things got even better.

The media is talking down the economy, but I still see "help wanted" signs everywhere. One article I read said a problem employers have nowadays is new hires "ghosting" them. They don't show up on their first day of work. I know about that problem because I did it myself. I was offered a job in Los Angeles, but then I got a better offer in Las Vegas. I called the Los Angeles guy and he was seriously pissed off.

So the problem today is not enough workers to fill all the jobs. And that's a very good problem for America to have. It means higher wages for the workers.
/----/ I remember the bad days of Obozo. It was right before I retired. Our manager stood in front of the sales team with a hand full of resumes and said - "I can replace any or all of you in 5 seconds. Your new hours are from 8 am to 5:30 pm with no extra pay. No more time off for lunch. If you want to eat, go through the fast-food drive-up window and eat while you travel to your next sales call. If you don't like it there is the door." I bet that clown has changed his tune.

Which of course explains why the Congressional Republicans experienced their worst beating in 44 years.

Which of course explains why the Congressional Republicans experienced their worst beating in 44 years.

Could of fooled us, the Senate is still held

Is that how you spin the blue ripple?

Trump actually did way better than Obama in his first midterm

Don’t underestimate the Democrats ability to totally fuck up 2020, as they appear to be doing.

But if you think Trump is invincible, you are living in an echo chamber cocoon, reading and believing only what you want to hear because you are so emotionally wrapped up in this President.

That 2010 was one of the worst ever elections for the Democrats is irrelevant to what happened in 2018.

2018 was the electorate rendering a verdict on Trump. That doesn’t mean he won’t be re-elected. But it demonstrates that all of you in denial are acting like you are in a cult.

That’s like saying the Democrats won in 2016 because they picked up seats in the House and the Senate.

You’re being fooled all the time because of your slavish devotion to Trump.

That 2010 was one of the worst ever elections for the Democrats is irrelevant to what happened in 2018.

2018 was the electorate rendering a verdict on Trump. That doesn’t mean he won’t be re-elected. But it demonstrates that all of you in denial are acting like you are in a cult.
There was no massive win for the Dems in 2018. Repubs list a FEW, but the Dems will lose the House

If you are a friend of Rump, you never met him. If you are an enemy of Trump then you may have met him. Actually, enemies of Rump are born, not made. If you want to stand in a very, very long line, get in the enemies of Rump line. But if you want to stand in a single digit line, you may want to stand in the Friends of Rump until he throws you under a bus.

That’s like saying the Democrats won in 2016 because they picked up seats in the House and the Senate.

You’re being fooled all the time because of your slavish devotion to Trump.

Huh?

Look at how many fucking seats and governor mansions the right owned, what you think they would of held on to them forever?

That's as stupid as saying Obama created more jobs than Trump, not that hard with Unemployment at 9% compared to full employment when Trump was sworn in.

It isn't that Trump is invincible...it is simply that he isn't a republican asshat. The Republicans have been so afraid of the democrats and the democrat press they give in to even the slightest pressure from the democrats....Trump doesn't do that....and because he doesn't, the democrats don't know how to deal with him. Their typical tactic of making an allegation, the Republicans caving to the allegation and surrendering whoever the democrats want destroyed, isn't working, and they have no other playbook.

The real problem for the democrats isn't Trump.....the real problem is that Trump has exposed the weakness of the democrats and the democrat press. The next Trump.....he will be the nightmare for the democrats.....whoever he/she is, will be more polished, better spoken, and completely unafraid of the democrats.....and they should fear this individual.

They don't call him 'Teflon Don' for no reason.

Wait am I getting Trump mixed up with the Mafia Dons of NY?

Don’t underestimate the Democrats ability to totally fuck up 2020, as they appear to be doing.

But if you think Trump is invincible, you are living in an echo chamber cocoon, reading and believing only what you want to hear because you are so emotionally wrapped up in this President.

That echo chamber is that empty space above their shoulders. Fortunately, even for them Obama made the economy strong enough after the Republicans crashed it, that even Trump can’t mess it up. Wait until he runs into a black woman New York that is patiently waiting for him to lose his squatter protections in the White House. These clowns are going to lose it.

/—-/ We lost the House because we had about 65 retirements mostly Never Trumper RINOs. That is an impossible gap to make up.

Paul Ryan, as Speaker, was responsible for the push to elect and reelect GOP members to the House. He failed and showed his "never Trump" agenda by losing GOP control. He could've cares less as he was retiring and knew he had millions in job offers.

THAT'S why the GOP lost in 2018.

Paul Ryan, as Speaker, was responsible for the push to elect and reelect GOP members to the House. He failed and showed his "never Trump" agenda by losing GOP control. He could've cares less as he was retiring and knew he had millions in job offers.

THAT'S why the GOP lost in 2018.

You are utterly clueless about what happened in 2018. You are far too emotionally invested in Trump to be objective.

If Trump loses - and I’m not saying he will - Trump’s worshippers will blame everyone except Trump. That’s typical of a cult of personality.

Forum List

Back