What type of ‘white’ is still voting Democrat?

I saw a post that mentioned something about women staying home to raise children and the effectiveness of it. Off topic, but do you dispute that principle?

Women can figure it out. It's a stereotype.

A bit of a taboo-ish subject.
With 90% of blacks voting Dem and 70+% of brown people voting Dem and with all of the jubilant celebration of ‘fewer whites’ / more minorities will the remaining Dem voting whites move to protect themselves from extinction at some point?

Thomas Sowell once said:
“But if you don't have the instinct for self-preservation, it will not matter much in the long run whatever else you may have.”

Thomas Sowell - Will Orlando Change Anything?

jewishworldreview.com

You sure are obsessed about race.

Maybe if you’d made something of your life and had accomplished anything, you might be less so.

Id wager most whites that support democrats are.

Young, dumb, idealistic kids with purple hair that don't know shit about shit except what others like them say on social media.

Very well to do middle aged couples from very nice neighborhoods that are professionals and probably never had to do hardwork in their lives besides paperwork.

Older liberals with a good amount of money and pretty much just the older version of the middle aged group I spoke of before.

They actually think it's bad when white people look after their own like every other demographic does, never mind blacks, latinos, Asians, Muslims, and Jews are far more racist, insular, self-segregating, and violent than whites, and most of them come here from dystopian shitholes.
Latinos and Jews aren't white?
Muslims ( a religion) aren't white or any color?
I don't know is the above is true, but I certainly know you are either aggressively uneducated, or an idiot. please tell us which.
Id wager most whites that support democrats are.
Well in 2020 you would have lost. Whites voted against Trump too.

A reminder, the MAGA party has not won the majority of voters since Bush, back when they were actual Republicans.

Latinos and Jews aren't white?
Muslims ( a religion) aren't white or any color?
I don't know is the above is true, but I certainly know you are either aggressively uneducated, or an idiot. please tell us which.

Well in 2020 you would have lost. Whites voted against Trump too.

A reminder, the MAGA party has not won the majority of voters since Bush, back when they were actual Republicans.

You are really desperate, too. Mental illness and drug and alcohol abuse does that.

Thats not an answer. Answer the question.

You didn't say anything worth answering, just babbling nonsense as usual. You just hate it when white christian people don't feel obligated to pander to sniveling minorities and assorted sociopath festishists, is all.

You didn't say anything worth answering, just babbling nonsense as usual. You just hate it when white christian people don't feel obligated to pander to sniveling minorities and assorted sociopath festishists, is all.
So you can't answer for your definitive inaccuracies? Are Muslims a race? Are Latinos a nonwhite race? Are Jews?
What is the White Race in your world?

Those ^^^ are just bullshit talking points that the Klan sends you.

You and BrokeLoser are openly racist.
It’s your culture, the way you’ve accepted.
I can't help it when you stupid uneducated Moon Bats won't pull your head out of your ass.

Remember when LBJ said "I'll have those goddamn Neggras voting Democrat for the next 200 years"?

He was also saying that the Democrats were going to make house slaves out of the Negroes and keep them on the welfare plantation as a voting block.

That is real institutionalized racism, Sport.

Meanwhile a whole school of Negroes goes three years without even one of them meeting state wide grade standards for math.

The Democrat filth has their voting block and the Negroes have low expectations and a welfare check. That is real racism in America but you Moon Bats are too stupid to understand it.

Forum List

Back