What type of ‘white’ is still voting Democrat?

A bit of a taboo-ish subject.
With 90% of blacks voting Dem and 70+% of brown people voting Dem and with all of the jubilant celebration of ‘fewer whites’ / more minorities will the remaining Dem voting whites move to protect themselves from extinction at some point?

Thomas Sowell once said:
“But if you don't have the instinct for self-preservation, it will not matter much in the long run whatever else you may have.”

Thomas Sowell - Will Orlando Change Anything?

jewishworldreview.com
I think the Democrat party is a lot more than just protecting diversity. We have all kinds of discrimation that effects more than race. Women being denied opportunties. People who are handicapped or have disabilities. Those who are middle aged. Those who have a religion other than Christian; Islam, Buddaism, Scientologist, Taoism, Jewish, Thelema. Those being discriminated against because of being too heavy or men under 6' tall getting less opportunties than their tall peers. Those being discrimated against because they are gay / lesbian/ transgender. Those being unfairly discriminated against because they have a criminal record. I don't see the Republican party trying to fight against discrimination like Dems do.

I think the Democrat party is a lot more than just protecting diversity. We have all kinds of discrimation that effects more than race. Women being denied opportunties. People who are handicapped or have disabilities. Those who are middle aged. Those who have a religion other than Christian; Islam, Buddaism, Scientologist, Taoism, Jewish, Thelema. Those being discriminated against because of being too heavy or men under 6' tall getting less opportunties than their tall peers. Those being discrimated against because they are gay / lesbian/ transgender. Those being unfairly discriminated against because they have a criminal record. I don't see the Republican party trying to fight against discrimination like Dems do.
We were a great country back when women would stay home to raise their children. It was a better time back then. We need more politicians like Trump who will get us back there.

One needs to overcome and not depend on government for help.

We were a great country back when women would stay home to raise their children. It was a better time back then. We need more politicians like Trump who will get us back there.
Government encourages fatherless families by paying women to have children if the father is not present in the household.

With 90% of blacks voting Dem and 70+% of brown people voting Dem and with all of the jubilant celebration of ‘fewer whites’ / more minorities will the remaining Dem voting whites move to protect themselves from extinction at some point?

Thomas Sowell once said:
“But if you don't have the instinct for self-preservation, it will not matter much in the long run whatever else you may have.”

jewishworldreview.com
“What type of ‘white’ is still voting Democrat?”

Those who aren’t hateful racists and bigots.

Are those the ones who have voted their children into shitty public schools, voted for fewer college and job opportunities for their own children, voted for shittier healthcare, shittier public services, voted for a more dangerous society, a dirtier society as they beg Mexico’s people to invade and destroy?
Fuck…that’s super smart and discerning isn’t it Humberto?

Unkotare
Rightwing racists and bigots are ignorant and stupid – they vote Republican.

Better for whom?

And will the politicians, like Trump, make it harder for women to find a good job or career? Otherwise I don't see it happening.

The racism not realized by the racist is astounding.
BrokeLoser and Flash just show their racism, but pretend it's others that are racists.........Dear Lord, those ^^^^ fucks are crazy.
You are confused about racism Moon Bat. Racsm is wokeness and the filthy ass Democrats keeping the Negores in poverty with welfare, allowing crime, shitty schools that don't teach the right things and low expectations.

Exactly. They put Clinton, Obama, and Biden in the White House.
The worst part is, that when the other shoe drops, a lot of guys are not going to forget this. Prog women have moved their dependency to a central government from men and/or husbands. And economic downturn will show all the warts we created in our nation in a huge way. It doesn't register in their heads the billions of people not living well. Adn the endless caravans of people coming through our borders. I hope they end up opening their minds up at some point.

Thomas Sowell once said:

jewishworldreview.com
Someone white who is not a right wing, racist.

You are confused about racism Moon Bat. Racsm is wokeness and the filthy ass Democrats keeping the Negores in poverty with welfare, allowing crime, shitty schools that don't teach the right things and low expectations.
Those ^^^ are just bullshit talking points that the Klan sends you.

You and BrokeLoser are openly racist.
It’s your culture, the way you’ve accepted.

So what do you do for men who are under 6 foot tall or people who are middle aged or people who are too heavy?

People who have a criminal record are not unfairly discriminated against.

Forum List

Back