🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What was "THE OBAMA DOCTRINE"

It is contrary to known reality that President Obama specifically arm ISIS and al Qaeda or that such imaginary support caused the uprising. Fake fact. Alt fact. It's still not true no matter how many times the RussianWNJ's repeat it.
You can't change history no matter how much you deny it. It's a fact that Egypt, Libya, and Syria were all stable nations before Barack Obama was sworn in and were havens of Islamic terrorists after collapsing while Barack Obama was in office.

It's also a fact that people who are not immature, childish, idealists don't ignore the fact that Obama armed ISIS and Al Qaeda to take those regimes down.

The Obama Doctrine:

Buy stock in Unilever....it owns Vaseline.

Then tell all Americans to...Bend over.

Obama's doctrine?

A mix of Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alynski, Jeremiah Wright, a dash of Bill Ayers, a moderate amount of Daddy Obama's anti-colonialist American hatred, and loyalty to / affinity for Islamic Extremism.

the fact that Obama armed ISIS and Al Qaeda to take those regimes down

That's as ridiculous as saying Obama armed the Cartels so he could justify taking away Americans' guns. In reality we supported what we thought was moderates and inadvertently some of the weapons ended up with the more radical Muslim groups. To turn that support, which came from Congress as well, into a supposed policy of arming the very terrorist who attacked us on 9-11 and are brutalizing the ME and Europe, is the essence of fake news. Congrats.

The "Fast and Furious" scam with Eric Holder did involve the US selling guns to drug dealers as part of a larger left wing effort to take guns away from non-Democrats living in the US.

That's as ridiculous as saying Obama armed the Cartels so he could justify taking away Americans' guns. In reality we supported what we thought was moderates and inadvertently some of the weapons ended up with the more radical Muslim groups. To turn that support, which came from Congress as well, into a supposed policy of arming the very terrorist who attacked us on 9-11 and are brutalizing the ME and Europe, is the essence of fake news. Congrats.
You are a another Obama Cock Sucking Liar.

"Some"

1,400 weapons were given to Mexican drug Cartels. Assault Weapons, Semi Auto Hand Guns and Rifles.

They fucking gave them enough weapons to fund a small army.

How do you FUCKING "LOSE" 1,400 weapons, bought and paid for with Tax Payer Dollars to KNOWN MEXICAN DRUG CARTELs?

Obama and Holder did not "LOSE THE WEAPONS"! Just like they didn't ACCIDENTALLY give Billions to Iran, Millions to Al Queda, Al Nusra, and ISIS affiliates to do dirty deeds for them in the ME.

They intentionally gave The Mexican Drug Cartels these weapons Knowing Full Well there was no way to track them.

The "Fast and Furious" scam with Eric Holder did involve the US selling guns to drug dealers as part of a larger left wing effort to take guns away from non-Democrats living in the US.

Go on.......

:popcorn:

You are a another Obama Cock Sucking Liar.

"Some"

1,400 weapons were given to Mexican drug Cartels. Assault Weapons, Semi Auto Hand Guns and Rifles.

They fucking gave them enough weapons to fund a small army.

How do you FUCKING "LOSE" 1,400 weapons, bought and paid for with Tax Payer Dollars to KNOWN MEXICAN DRUG CARTELs?

Obama and Holder did not "LOSE THE WEAPONS"! Just like they didn't ACCIDENTALLY give Billions to Iran, Millions to Al Queda, Al Nusra, and ISIS affiliates to do dirty deeds for them in the ME.

They intentionally gave The Mexican Drug Cartels these weapons Knowing Full Well there was no way to track them.

You are a foul mouthed plant.

Given? Nope, those straw buyers paid the dealers good money for those weapons.

It's just a drop in the bucket. The cartels receive most of their weapons by stealing them from the Mexican Army. Which oddly enough the US does supply. The real culprit is the bipartisan and failed war on American citizens who use non-government approved recreational substances.

What was "THE OBAMA DOCTRINE?"

The Obama doctrine was ...'I hope people like me'.

Which is kind of weird, because Trump has the same doctrine.

Obama could have stood there and told black men to be real men and quit impregnating and running
He never got close to anything stand up like that

In reality we supported what we thought was moderates and inadvertently some of the weapons ended up with the more radical Muslim groups.
Even if that were true (and it's not) - that just illustrates extraordinary incompetence by the Obama Administration. For starters, Hosni Mubarak, Muammar Gaddafi, and Bashar al-Assad are the ultimate "moderates". There was nothing radical about any of them. None of them funded or cooperated with Al Qaeda. So why was Barack Obama "supporting" anyone outside of those regimes?

You can't bring yourself to accept the truth about Barack Obama. You've pledged full allegiance to him. That's your problem - not mine.

In reality we supported what we thought was moderates and inadvertently some of the weapons ended up with the more radical Muslim groups.
Even if that were true (and it's not) - that just illustrates extraordinary incompetence by the Obama Administration. For starters, Hosni Mubarak, Muammar Gaddafi, and Bashar al-Assad are the ultimate "moderates". There was nothing radical about any of them. None of them funded or cooperated with Al Qaeda. So why was Barack Obama "supporting" anyone outside of those regimes?

You can't bring yourself to accept the truth about Barack Obama. You've pledged full allegiance to him. That's your problem - not mine.

You can spread all the fake news you want. The truth is the hawks in Congress wanted us to supply more sophisticated weapons than the small arms that were provided. Think McCain and Graham.

Mubarak was ousted by his own people. Qaddafi was ousted by the NATO alliance. Assad is being propped up by Russian and Iran and has ties to Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Forum List

Back