What we "learn" from Trump's speeches

He speaks in small words, and easy to understand phrases. He's like... A child's book version of a politician, and that's dangerous because there's a whole lot of dumb people. He may very well win the Republican primary, which would be sad for intelligent Republicans. The general? I don't know, like I said whoooooole lot of dumb people.

And yet, not of you libs are refuting his points in any substantial manner.

Lots of unsupported assertions, and slander, even Hitler references, though.

INdeed, your post is pretty simple.
What point should I refute, his plan to repeal obamacare and replace it with "something terrific". Can't refute that, something terrific sounds great.

His tax plan that would cut his own taxes and reduce our income yet again? Makes sense, countries in debt, we need less money coming in.

His deportation plan that would cost hundreds of billions, and then the giant wall we'll make Mexico build after we piss them off by dumping millions into the country?

Or maybe the best one yet, go fight another war on the ground against ISIS and take their oil, as though ISIS oil will somehow mitigate the costs of fighting yet another war overseas.

Or how about making Saudi Arabia pay us? How will we accomplish that? Ask real nice? Tell them we deserve it?

And how will we stop losing to China? Our negotiators are dumb, I got that part, and we stop losing to them how?

No, no I can't refute those points.

Most Americans know our government is broke and out of control and we are screwing up big time. Trump seems to offer an alternative to that.

If the other Republican candidates had any balls they could out Trump Trump.

Instead they play the game of not trying to offend anybody and because of that they all look weak compared to Mr Obnoxious Loudmouth New Yorker.

Trump has tapped into the frustration Conservatives have with RINOs and that is why he is leading in the polls.

Ironically Trump may be a RINO himself but nobody knows for sure because Trump is setting the tone for the debate.
The government is neither 'broken' nor 'out of control,' that's the errant perception of those on the extreme right.

Indeed, Americans correctly understand that the problem is in fact the extreme right, partisan Congressional republicans who refuse to pursue sound, responsible governance and refuse to compromise with the president and Congressional democrats.

The problem is Congressional republicans who seek to 'shut down' the government if they don't get their way, lurching from one fiscal showdown to another, budgeting always on the brink of fiscal disaster, resulting in the credit rating downgrade, sequesters, and legislation in no way beneficial to the American people.

Trump represents more of the same from the right: petulant inaction, foot-dragging, and partisan temper-tantrums.

The last thing America needs is what Trump and his supporters advocate; what America needs is for sane, responsible republicans to take back their party – take it back from the social right, Christian fundamentalists, and inane extremists hostile to sound, responsible governance.

Most Americans know our government is broke and out of control and we are screwing up big time. Trump seems to offer an alternative to that.

If the other Republican candidates had any balls they could out Trump Trump.

Instead they play the game of not trying to offend anybody and because of that they all look weak compared to Mr Obnoxious Loudmouth New Yorker.

Trump has tapped into the frustration Conservatives have with RINOs and that is why he is leading in the polls.

Ironically Trump may be a RINO himself but nobody knows for sure because Trump is setting the tone for the debate.
The government is neither 'broken' nor 'out of control,' that's the errant perception of those on the extreme right.

Indeed, Americans correctly understand that the problem is in fact the extreme right, partisan Congressional republicans who refuse to pursue sound, responsible governance and refuse to compromise with the president and Congressional democrats.

The problem is Congressional republicans who seek to 'shut down' the government if they don't get their way, lurching from one fiscal showdown to another, budgeting always on the brink of fiscal disaster, resulting in the credit rating downgrade, sequesters, and legislation in no way beneficial to the American people.

Trump represents more of the same from the right: petulant inaction, foot-dragging, and partisan temper-tantrums.

The last thing America needs is what Trump and his supporters advocate; what America needs is for sane, responsible republicans to take back their party – take it back from the social right, Christian fundamentalists, and inane extremists hostile to sound, responsible governance.

And by responsible governance, you mean what? Liberalism?

I have news for ya, and that is we voted in Republican leadership TO STOP Obama, not pander to him. If DumBama's ideas were so great, we would have voted in Democrat leadership in the houses, but we all know what happened last time we did that. We lost 1/6 of our private economy to government.

That's besides the point Obama has no intention to work with Republicans. Remember: I have a pen and I have a cell phone? Republicans can come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back seat?

As the ISIS flag flies highly over Iraq, and the Cuban flag flies highly over the White House, we are looking for real leadership this time. With the most people on government programs than we ever had, and the most Americans not working since the early 70's, something has to give. I'll take Trump any day of the week over Obama.

The credit rating downgrade was the Dems who refused to cut back government spending by at least 4 Trillion over 10 years.
Repubs wanted 6 trillion but the Dems refused to even compromise at 4 Trillion which was what the credit agencies told them they had to do.
That was all Dems fault not Repubs.

We now know that you're an advocate for segregation, that you think minorities are unqualified for their jobs, and that "working class" money supports minorities (in your words "parasite" class). You want the "freedom" to discriminate against minorities and keep them out of white neighborhoods, out of white businesses, out of white schools ... and to you that is "true diversity". That's stupid. How many times a day do you drink from the racist trough?

Well, Debra.....we must take into consideration that poor, racist-laden souls like Rotagilla are simply scared......an abject fear of any color but white.....

If one didn’t know the definition of the term “demagoguery”, just listening to Trump’s speeches would offer an adequate definition.

What do we learn from this clown’s speeches?

1. Religion……….His book is second ONLY to the Bible

2. Trade……..The Chinese cheat and our negotiators are “stupid”

3. Immigration……Building a “beautiful wall” with Trump’s name on it is THE answer.

4. ISIS………”Let’s go to Iraq and steal their oil”

5. Jobs…………”I will be the best job-president that God has ever created”

6. Infrastructure…I have built beautiful buildings all over the east coast”

7. Campaign funding………”Yeah, yeah, I used to bribe politicians myself…but not any more…”

8. Media’s influence……….”Networks love me……my antics are fun to watch and increase ratings.”

9. Women’s Issues………..”I adore and worship women……just ask my previous wives.”

10. Education…………..”I went to the best school for only smart people……and I’m very smart”
Now, good folks, THAT is quite the “winning platform,” for the presidency, don’t you think?

It is very funny and entertaining. On the other hand, it is very troubling that thousands of citizens support this spoiled, peevish, vindictive, narcissistic megalomaniac.

Here's an interesting article on "Inside the GOP Clown Car". It's a long read but worth it, as it describes this very interesting GOP Clown Car phenomenon to a tee.

"Years of relentless propaganda combined with extreme frustration over the disastrous Bush years and two terms of a Kenyan Muslim terrorist president have cast the party's right wing into a swirling suckhole of paranoia and conspiratorial craziness. There is nothing you can do to go too far, a fact proved, if not exactly understood, by the madman, Trump.

It will go down someday as the greatest reality show ever conceived. The concept is ingenious. Take a combustible mix of the most depraved and filterless half-wits, scam artists and asylum Napoleons America has to offer, give them all piles of money and tell them to run for president. Add Donald Trump.
And to give the whole thing a perverse gravitas, make the presidency really at stake. It's Western civilization's very own car wreck. Even if you don't want to watch it, you will. It's that awesome of a spectacle"

Page 9 of Inside the GOP Clown Car | Rolling Stone

Thank you. It was a great article. Here's another one from the Rolling Stone that puts things into perspective ...

Trump is probably too dumb to realize it, or maybe he isn't, but he doesn't need to win anything to become the most dangerous person in America. He can do plenty of damage just by encouraging people to be as uninhibited in their stupidity as he is....

....America has been trending stupid for a long time. Now the stupid wants out of its cage, and Trump is urging it on. There are a lot of ways this can go wrong, no matter who wins in 2016.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/donald-trump-just-stopped-being-funny-20150821#ixzz3jc3HI0fM

ROFLMAO @ Rolling Stone...ZERO credibility, none, zilch. With any luck that frat will put the rag out of business once and for all

Yes it is, but he'll be out of office soon and then we may see a real President.

.....when closet racists bemoan a "real president".........they really mean a white one, don;t you think?

It'd be refreshing if all of these red neck-ed morons would just come out and fully voice their prejudices......Come on, Ray...admit it....LOL

[

The government is neither 'broken' nor 'out of control,' t, Christian fundamentalists, and inane .

Excuse me but what planet do you live on, Moon Bat?

The friggin government is almost $19 trillion in debt, The combined cost of government in this country is over 40% of the GNP. We have troops all over the world protecting everybody else and the American taxpayer pays for it. We have given up the sovereignty of this country to an invasion of illegals. There are riots in out cities. Poverty is increasing. There are more people on the government dole that are working. Family income is decreasing. There is a bigger difference in income disparity. Workforce participation is at a 40 year low. The stock market is crashing. There was negative GNP growth in the first quarter of this year. American credit has been downgraded. Healthcare cost has been driven up by government interference. The Federal government alone has million of regulations. Manufacturing has ceased in this country and jobs are being driven overseas.

This government has failed the people. However, you Gruberiditos are too stupid to know it. You are incapable of thinking for yourselves.

Yes, we have the clown car, but your side has the Nursing Home bus, and it's driving down the road with the turn signal blinking for the last four miles. This is what the liberals call "progressive."

"progressive" policies (versus GOPers' regressive ones) are not related to age (note that this issue never came up among your ilk when your patron saint, Ronnie R. was running the country to the brink)........

Yes it is, but he'll be out of office soon and then we may see a real President.

.....when closet racists bemoan a "real president".........they really mean a white one, don;t you think?

It'd be refreshing if all of these red neck-ed morons would just come out and fully voice their prejudices......Come on, Ray...admit it....LOL

Just dismiss that Ben Carson is in the top 3 candidates.
Who is the real racist nat4900?

Yes, we have the clown car, but your side has the Nursing Home bus, and it's driving down the road with the turn signal blinking for the last four miles. This is what the liberals call "progressive."

"progressive" policies (versus GOPers' regressive ones) are not related to age (note that this issue never came up among your ilk when your patron saint, Ronnie R. was running the country to the brink)........

LMAO...reagan?...comical...

...government has failed the people. However, you Gruberiditos are too stupid to know it. You are incapable of thinking for yourselves.

Yes, we have a problem....We should all rely on YOUR racist-driven dribbles for "guidance".......BTW, we should notice that among right wingers the trillion dollar debt keeps going up with each moronic quote.

This is from the same scum bags who want another war with Iran, funded with green stamps, right?

Just dismiss that Ben Carson is in the top 3 candidates. Who is the real racist nat4900

Well, if you're black or Hispanic AND ambitious.......would you join a race where you'd be (like Lucifer stated in Milton's Paradise Lost) a pawn in Heaven or a king in Hell.....what party would you join????

Any idiot would tell you that Carson will NEVER see the inside of the WH ....but, among the racists, its good to have an uncle Tom to appease your troubled consciences, don't you think?

[

The government is neither 'broken' nor 'out of control,' t, Christian fundamentalists, and inane .

Excuse me but what planet do you live on, Moon Bat?

The friggin government is almost $19 trillion in debt, The combined cost of government in this country is over 40% of the GNP. We have troops all over the world protecting everybody else and the American taxpayer pays for it. We have given up the sovereignty of this country to an invasion of illegals. There are riots in out cities. Poverty is increasing. There are more people on the government dole that are working. Family income is decreasing. There is a bigger difference in income disparity. Workforce participation is at a 40 year low. The stock market is crashing. There was negative GNP growth in the first quarter of this year. American credit has been downgraded. Healthcare cost has been driven up by government interference. The Federal government alone has million of regulations. Manufacturing has ceased in this country and jobs are being driven overseas.

This government has failed the people. However, you Gruberiditos are too stupid to know it. You are incapable of thinking for yourselves.

His type think that it's all Repubs fault.
They believe the lies and spins of the left. They actually think that the Dems and media are telling them the truth.
You put up facts and truth in front of their faces and they say "that's not truth, that's opinion"
Talk about stupid.
They will never see or admit that it is both parties who have done this to us.

Just dismiss that Ben Carson is in the top 3 candidates. Who is the real racist nat4900

Well, if you're black or Hispanic AND ambitious.......would you join a race where you'd be (like Lucifer stated in Milton's Paradise Lost) a pawn in Heaven or a king in Hell.....what party would you join????

Any idiot would tell you that Carson will NEVER see the inside of the WH ....but, among the racists, its good to have an uncle Tom to appease your troubled consciences, don't you think?

And you don't think it's racist to call Carson an uncle Tom? :cuckoo:

And you don't think it's racist to call Carson an uncle Tom? :cuckoo:

Exactly, this turd blossom sits there and whines about racism then says that?

...government has failed the people. However, you Gruberiditos are too stupid to know it. You are incapable of thinking for yourselves.

Yes, we have a problem....We should all rely on YOUR racist-driven dribbles for "guidance"

LMAO..everything you disagree with is "racist"..comical

.......BTW, we should notice that among right wingers the trillion dollar debt keeps going up with each moronic quote.

btw the numbers are 19 trillion...anyone can look it up....go find the debt clock.

This is from the same scum bags who want another war with Iran, funded with green stamps, right?

nonsense..

He speaks in small words, and easy to understand phrases. He's like... A child's book version of a politician, and that's dangerous because there's a whole lot of dumb people. He may very well win the Republican primary, which would be sad for intelligent Republicans. The general? I don't know, like I said whoooooole lot of dumb people.

What point should I refute, his plan to repeal obamacare and replace it with "something terrific". Can't refute that, something terrific sounds great.

His tax plan that would cut his own taxes and reduce our income yet again? Makes sense, countries in debt, we need less money coming in.

His deportation plan that would cost hundreds of billions, and then the giant wall we'll make Mexico build after we piss them off by dumping millions into the country?

Or maybe the best one yet, go fight another war on the ground against ISIS and take their oil, as though ISIS oil will somehow mitigate the costs of fighting yet another war overseas.

Or how about making Saudi Arabia pay us? How will we accomplish that? Ask real nice? Tell them we deserve it?

And how will we stop losing to China? Our negotiators are dumb, I got that part, and we stop losing to them how?

His immigration policy would be a good place to start.

Why don't your support the idea that the 14th amendment was designed to apply to anyone who's mom snuck over the border and squirted them out onto the sand?

Or maybe explain how millions and millions of more uneducated and unskilled workers is what this nation needs to compete in the 21st century?

Have at it.

His immigration policy would be a good place to start.

Why don't your support the idea that the 14th amendment was designed to apply to anyone who's mom snuck over the border and squirted them out onto the sand?

Or maybe explain how millions and millions of more uneducated and unskilled workers is what this nation needs to compete in the 21st century?

Have at it.
Sure, illegal immigration is a problem in this country, maybe trumps plan would work, but I don't think his plan will work. Maybe it will. It's certainly his most popular point.

Can you refute the rest of my points about trumps garbage plans?

Forum List

Back