][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
It will be ok until she targets what you have

1385873_419882651445194_1118714426_n.jpg

Even if 'Her Thighness' Clinton makes the cut, it will be an improvement over this numbskull in office now. Hell, we could put a potted plant in office that could do a better job

-Geaux

Hillary is going to take your guns....you can count on it

I would start hording if I were you

Even if 'Her Thighness' Clinton makes the cut, it will be an improvement over this numbskull in office now. Hell, we could put a potted plant in office that could do a better job

-Geaux
Maybe you should let what she said soak in before you put any support her way. Not trying to insult you but how would she be better than obama?

I say, let those who want to take from the rich, go and get it themselves. Step up man, you're entitled remember?. Get off your fat asses and do something to equal the playing field.

Instead, you entitled losers bitch and moan who the 'Jones,' through hard work, have a nice house, cars. and girls, yet you sit around choking your chicken all day bitching.

LOSERS

What a crock of dung

-Geaux

I say, let those who want to take from the rich, go and get it themselves. Step up man, you're entitled remember?. Get off your fat asses and do something to equal the playing field.

Instead, you entitled losers bitch and moan who the 'Jones,' through hard work, have a nice house, cars. and girls, yet you sit around choking your chicken all day bitching.

LOSERS

What a crock of dung

-Geaux

The rich have what they have because they buy congress and get tax and regulatory laws that allow them to take more.

"The problem with Capitalism is Captialists- they're too damned Greedy!" - Herbert Hoover.

-Geaux
Maybe you should let what she said soak in before you put any support her way. Not trying to insult you but how would she be better than obama?

Dig it..

Thats the point. That's exactly how bad Obama is... Hillary Skankton is an improvement :lol:

-Geaux

LOSERS

What a crock of dung

-Geaux

The rich have what they have because they buy congress and get tax and regulatory laws that allow them to take more.

"The problem with Capitalism is Captialists- they're too damned Greedy!" - Herbert Hoover.

:bsflag:

Forum List

Back