What will be in store with a clinton white house win

Didn't ask Jay Z to buy me a car.

Jay Z needs to pay his fair share in taxes, just like every other rich person.

How much is his "fair share" ? give your answer as a % of gross income.

What they were paying Pre-Reagan would be fine.

pre-reagan the rich were paying less than they are now because the tax code was full of deductions and exemptions that the dem controlled congress put in place over the last 50 years or so.

So I ask you once again, what % of gross income should the rich pay? and what % should the poor pay?

There will NOT be another Clinton White House.

Like I said before, should Hilary win the presidency, her first act would be to jettison the person (Bill) and the name "Clinton", after all, they have served their purpose and as such neither is needed any more.

The only question is whether she would favor the version most Americans could live with: President Rodham or the one more suited to her imperial aspirations: Hilary the First.

pre-reagan the rich were paying less than they are now because the tax code was full of deductions and exemptions that the dem controlled congress put in place over the last 50 years or so.

So I ask you once again, what % of gross income should the rich pay? and what % should the poor pay?

Between 1987 and 2008, the share of income controlled by the top 1% grew to 20% from 12%. That signals a total share growth of 67%. During the same period, their share of taxes went to 28% from 24%, suggesting share growth of 17%.

In other words, the top 1% share of income grew nearly five times faster than their share of taxes.

Why the Rich Pay 40% of Taxes

There will NOT be another Clinton White House.

Like I said before, should Hilary win the presidency, her first act would be to jettison the person (Bill) and the name "Clinton", after all, they have served their purpose and as such neither is needed any more.

The only question is whether she would favor the version most Americans could live with: President Rodham or the one more suited to her imperial aspirations: Hilary the First.
The WH is hers to lose.

Who gives a shit about what percentage of taxes someone pays when they are paying millions in taxes to be wasted? Poor people don't invest in jobs rich people do. FUCK YOU if you can't comprehend that.

Guy, rich people don't invest in jobs.

They place bets on where the market might produce revenue.

Investment is gambling.

What creates jobs is CONSUMER demand. Therefore, the goal should not be making the rich richer, it should be building up the middle class.

Government spending does that. First it creates jobs. Second it increases the wages, so private sector jobs have to raise their salaries to compete for the best talent.

And honestly, I see building schools and bridges to be real investments. The rich spending money on Dressage Horses, not so much.[

This is about no it is the dumbest thing anyone could say no reply needed.

OH and stop fucking up the quote function

Last edited:

NO, actually, they weren't.

They were paying pretty close to 48%.

Which is reasonable and fair.

[

Investment is gambling.

What creates jobs is CONSUMER demand. Therefore, the goal should not be making the rich richer, it should be building up the middle class.

Government spending does that. First it creates jobs. Second it increases the wages, so private sector jobs have to raise their salaries to compete for the best talent.

And honestly, I see building schools and bridges to be real investments. The rich spending money on Dressage Horses, not so much.[

Please go back and read the rest of the statement. Then get a non-retarded friend to explain it to you Corky.

Let's say a rich guy wanted to invest in making Shit Sandwiches. Now, yeah, he might create jobs for a couple of weeks, until he ran out of money, but at the end of the day, no one wants to eat a shit sandwich.

Even the Koch Brothers couldn't convince dumb bible thumpers to do that.

What creates the jobs in CONSUMER DEMAND. Either people want a thing or they don't want a thing.

And if they can't afford it because they ain't got no money and the Koch brothers have it all, then there aren't going to be any jobs.

[

Investment is gambling.

Please go back and read the rest of the statement. Then get a non-retarded friend to explain it to you Corky.

Let's say a rich guy wanted to invest in making Shit Sandwiches. Now, yeah, he might create jobs for a couple of weeks, until he ran out of money, but at the end of the day, no one wants to eat a shit sandwich.

Even the Koch Brothers couldn't convince dumb bible thumpers to do that.

What creates the jobs in CONSUMER DEMAND. Either people want a thing or they don't want a thing.

And if they can't afford it because they ain't got no money and the Koch brothers have it all, then there aren't going to be any jobs.
I don't have to the bold part was enough to make you comment the most dumbest comment of this year.

Forum List

Back