What will be in store with a clinton white house win

I was spefically talking about what was a fair tax rate on the rich. 70% on the top bracket, where most people really didn't pay more than 48% if they were using their money constructively, was a fair bracket.

Yes. Taking half of what one group makes to care for others is FAIR.

I was spefically talking about what was a fair tax rate on the rich. 70% on the top bracket, where most people really didn't pay more than 48% if they were using their money constructively, was a fair bracket.

1) The rich don't earn anything. They simply collect the fruits of the labors of others.

NO ONE is doing 8 figures worth of work. NO ONE. Ever. not once in any endevor.

2)It's completely fair to addess wealth inequality through a progressive tax system. Don't want to get overtaxed- pay the people doing the work a fair wage for their efforts. Then they won't go to govenment for "redistribution".

1) The rich don't earn anything. They simply collect the fruits of the labors of others.

NO ONE is doing 8 figures worth of work. NO ONE. Ever. not once in any endevor.

2)It's completely fair to addess wealth inequality through a progressive tax system. Don't want to get overtaxed- pay the people doing the work a fair wage for their efforts. Then they won't go to govenment for "redistribution".

Da comrade. Da.

I'm still waiting for Joe to come back and answer my question.

He stated that the 'rich' should be taxed at 70% but then said by using their money 'constructively', they could drive it down to 48%. Then in another thread he calls the previous mentioned ' constructive' reduction of tax liability as a 'loophole' that needs stopped. LMAO

Which is it?

-Geaux

I could explain it to you again and you still wouldn't understand it, Cleetus.

:clap2:

Yup...

I'll bet you think that knights in the middle ages were perfectly good with stealing all the peasent's food, too.

Yes. Stop the rich people stealing food from peasants.

You are the perpetual victim of the rich.

Somebody take from them to give to you. Its only fair. You cant make it on your own.

Last edited:
Yup...

I'll bet you think that knights in the middle ages were perfectly good with stealing all the peasent's food, too.

Not me, man.

The whole country.

Only in AMerica could 1% control 43% of the wealth and complain they still don't have enough.

Yup...

Not me, man.

The whole country.

Only in AMerica could 1% control 43% of the wealth and complain they still don't have enough.

Try working and providing value.

Granted you are not able, but people can be self-accountable at all income levels.

Yup...

Not me, man.

The whole country.

have you asked Jay Z to buy you a new car? What answer do you think he will give you?

most likely-----fuck off honky!

Not me, man.

The whole country.

have you asked Jay Z to buy you a new car? What answer do you think he will give you?

Didn't ask Jay Z to buy me a car.

Jay Z needs to pay his fair share in taxes, just like every other rich person.

Yup...

Not me, man.

The whole country.

Really??

How about the former Soviet Union and its current day remnants in Muslim Asia? (At least white and Christian Europe learned the lessons of history).

How about the beacons of black freedom and pictures of economic success, Zimbabwe, Liberia, Mali, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, South Africa, Sudan, Egypt or Libya?

Can you say that in the countries I mentioned (and there are a hell of a lot more) the wealth is not controlled by 1% of the ruling class?

Only in America?

My question is: When are you booking into the nearest insane asylum? being a loving and caring conservative, I would like to send you some flowers to prove that I feel your pain.

Not me, man.

The whole country.

JayZ pays 1/2 or more of what he makes and you pay what ?

Not me, man.

The whole country.

How much is his "fair share" ? give your answer as a % of gross income.

Not me, man.

The whole country.

Really??

How about the former Soviet Union and its current day remnants in Muslim Asia? (At least white and Christian Europe learned the lessons of history).

How about the beacons of black freedom and pictures of economic success, Zimbabwe, Liberia, Mali, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, South Africa, Sudan, Egypt or Libya?

Can you say that in the countries I mentioned (and there are a hell of a lot more) the wealth is not controlled by 1% of the ruling class?

Only in America?

My question is: When are you booking into the nearest insane asylum? being a loving and caring conservative, I would like to send you some flowers to prove that I feel your pain.

well said, these foolish liberals rant and rave about the rich in the USA, but they support a political philosophy under which all of the money and all of the power would be concentrated in a very small group of super elites and everyone else would be "equally" miserable.

I cannot comprehend such lunacy.

How much is his "fair share" ? give your answer as a % of gross income.

The answer you will receive, if any, will basically be "more."

[

Really??

Only in America?

My question would be, why do you want to compare America to miserable third world countries?

Oh, that's right. Because if you compare us to other advanced democracies, we don't look so good.

Forum List

Back