What will dems do in 2016 if they can't get another black to run for prez?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The only reason they won the last two elections is because the state media is so racist and biased in favor of blacks. If obozo was white he'd still be a nobody.

• Banned
Maybe they'll get an illegal alien to run. "My nem is jose felipe mariz gomez and if you don't vote for me you are a wacist".

They will run a Vagina. Vote for Obama because "it's about time we had a black President." Vote for a Vagina because "it's about time we had a female President." Never vote for policy, always for race, gender and welfare!

Don't worry, Obama will run for a 3rd term. Does anybody think for one minute this tyranical dictator is gonna go quietly into the night because the Constitution limits him to 2 terms? Since when has he let the Constitution get in his way?

Well they are already hoping to run a vagina, Hillary... after they threw her under the bus for the community organizer man and she will be eight years OLDER, what damn near 70?:eek:

tsk tsk

What will dems do in 2016 if they can't get another black to run for prez?

It likely won’t matter, what with you and other racist republicans helping the democrats get their candidate elected – just like last year.

Oh right, I guess that 48% of the people who voted AGAINST Obama are ALL RACIST racist racist racist too

you've become pathetic

The only reason they won the last two elections is because the state media is so racist and biased in favor of blacks. If obozo was white he'd still be a nobody.

Yeah, right. The reason we won the last two elections is because the Republicans put up horrid candidates and ran on an equally horrid platform. that, and the American public was fed up with Republicans after the catastrophic Bush presidency. Unless Republicans field better candidates and lose some of their craziness, it won't matter who the Dems put up.

Critical thinking isn't one of your attributes, is it? You do realize that a lot of whites had to vote for this black man to be president, right? As for who will win in 2016, her name is Hillary, and yes she is going to run.

Don't worry, Obama will run for a 3rd term. Does anybody think for one minute this tyranical dictator is gonna go quietly into the night because the Constitution limits him to 2 terms? Since when has he let the Constitution get in his way?

You are as stupid and ignorant as the leftists who said the same thing about GW. Stupid to the left of me, stupid to the right. When will I find someone capable of seeing the light?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, it had nothing to do with GOP popularity falling somewhere between Jerry Sandusky and Tim McVeigh in 2008. Nor did it have anything to do with the GOP running Money McFartypants in 2012. Nope not at all.

Forum List

Back