🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What will Republicans do if Biden gets elected?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Democrats, if your corrupt, violent and illegal acts help you win in November, you will be facing a hostile people.

We will not do the same you are now doing to us, but what we do to you might be worse.

You were warned.

Democrats, if your corrupt, violent and illegal acts help you win in November, you will be facing a hostile people.

We will not do the same you are now doing to us, but what we do to you might be worse.

You were warned.

Actually, what you should do WHEN Biden wins is understand how much your party has lost the plot.

There just aren't enough angry old white people to keep you afloat.

You were warned.

Second Amendment Remedies?

You were warned.

Depends. On what comes in the weeks and months following a Biden "victory".

Probably not much of this:
maxresdefault.jpg

3A3217F600000578-3918838-image-a-144_1478671509459.jpg

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

I am no Republican and I think the party is overrun by authoritarian ass wipes, but I have noticed that Republicans tend to be the adults in the room. There will be no serious tantrums.

I think the real concern is if the leftists lose....AGAIN. They are already demonstrating their toddler tantrum. When it happens for real, they will throw the biggest fit imaginable. So far, they have not quite crossed the line that will end in their deaths, but if they lose, watch these children/crybabies take their ire to the suburbs and to rural America. Then, watch as they are shipped out in body bags.

You were warned.

They only pulled down statues.

Probably not much of this:
maxresdefault.jpg

3A3217F600000578-3918838-image-a-144_1478671509459.jpg

Adults in the room make up stories about Obama being born in Kenya and not the “real president”?

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

I am no Republican and I think the party is overrun by authoritarian ass wipes, but I have noticed that Republicans tend to be the adults in the room. There will be no serious tantrums.

I think the real concern is if the leftists lose....AGAIN. They are already demonstrating their toddler tantrum. When it happens for real, they will throw the biggest fit imaginable. So far, they have not quite crossed the line that will end in their deaths, but if they lose, watch these children/crybabies take their ire to the suburbs and to rural America. Then, watch as they are shipped out in body bags.

You were warned.

Depends. On what comes in the weeks and months following a Biden "victory".

Doing away with Trump's policies and trying to patch up relations with the rest of the world will be at the top of the agenda. I hear Mexico has already agreed to pay for a "TRUMP SUCKS" sign at the border.

Everyone I know, average everyday Americans, are angry about what the Democrats are doing.

It takes a lot to anger people like that.

Recent elections don’t show it

There is a backlash against Trump

Is that why Loomer won?

One seat?
Democrats got nine million more votes than Republicans in 2018
That’s when the lies were still going...

Trump's lies will be going as long as he is around.

Everyone I know, average everyday Americans, are angry about what the Democrats are doing.

It takes a lot to anger people like that.

Recent elections don’t show it

There is a backlash against Trump

Is that why Loomer won?

One seat?
Democrats got nine million more votes than Republicans in 2018
And then BLM riots happened. America usually regrets electing Dems. Everyone who isn’t a radical Marxist thinks Dems are crazy for wanting to defund and abolish police.

You guys threw an Eight Year Tantrum when Obama got elected.

Wow, more wank fantasies.

Hate to break it to you, But Trump has already lost. It was over for him when he shot and gassed peaceful protesters. Republicans are running from him as fast as they can, it's why candidates he backed lost in primaries yesterday.

Forum List

Back