What will Trump do about gun control?

Carried a semi-automatic (Winchester .308) hunting on three continents for over 40 years --- NEVER - and I mean never - lost an animal because of noise from the gun.
I guess you didn't get close to many if you wandered around with the safety on.

What's funny is there are even louder safety's on bolt action rifles. I have a Holland and Holland Best Quality magazine rifle in .375 H&H and the safety on that sucker is loud as hell.

They are called OVER/UNDER's. Just sayin......
Look at my location. How many times do you have to be told? You're just saying shit.

I don't care where you are. They are called over/unders world wide. I hold a Jaegerschein, you? Try speaking about shotguns like that with those people and they will toss you out on your ass for being a simpleton.

Carried a semi-automatic (Winchester .308) hunting on three continents for over 40 years --- NEVER - and I mean never - lost an animal because of noise from the gun.
I guess you didn't get close to many if you wandered around with the safety on.
Yeah, that's it .... never got a one. Got the black bear, got the elk, not to mention all the others - moose, white tail deer, mule deer, antelope, caribou, pampas deer, capybara, etc., etc., etc.

I figure they died of a heart attack when I flipped that noisy ol' safety. Happens every time.

We saw the carnage created by semi-automatic long rifles with legal conversion kit converting them to an automatic weapon; 59 dead, 500+ injured by an unskilled angry human in 10 minutes. What could he do in 20 minutes.
What good has one of these automatic weapons done if not used by the military or law enforcement. Not one good thing has been done.

What does Trump do?
pfft, he's way to busy in insult wars with the governor and lady mayor in PR and the guy in NK .... and he needs Bannon to decide on Iran

They are called OVER/UNDER's. Just sayin......
Look at my location. How many times do you have to be told? You're just saying shit.

I don't care where you are. They are called over/unders world wide. I hold a Jaegerschein, you? Try speaking about shotguns like that with those people and they will toss you out on your ass for being a simpleton.
Forgive him - he knows not of what he speaks.

(I guess he just can't Google fast enough to keep up)

What's funny is there are even louder safety's on bolt action rifles. I have a Holland and Holland Best Quality magazine rifle in .375 H&H and the safety on that sucker is loud as hell.
That's why I don't use safeties, I use the half closed bolt which can be closed silently. I said that in my first post. But it's okay, I now understand you don't bother reading them. No worries.

But one can see why the US gets mass shootings with military style semi automatics, which it is helpless to stop. Helpless.

But one can see why the US gets mass shootings with military style semi automatics, which it is helpless to stop. Helpless.
Tell us why ......

Tell us why France doesn't - Spain doesn't - England doesn't.

Oh wait - they do.

So much for your argument.

That's why I don't use safeties, I use the half closed bolt which can be closed silently. I said that in my first post. But it's okay, I now understand you don't bother reading them. No worries.

I've never used safety's either. Nor do I carry with the bolt half closed. When I do use a bolt action, it is for dangerous critters and I won't have time to screw around. Self loading rifles are fine for hunting anything though and a good friend of mine has hunted with a Browning BAR in .338 for decades.

I've never used safety's either. Nor do I carry with the bolt half closed. When I do use a bolt action, it is for dangerous critters and I won't have time to screw around. Self loading rifles are fine for hunting anything though and a good friend of mine has hunted with a Browning BAR in .338 for decades.
That must raise some serious Hell with rabbits and prairie dogs.

I figure they died of a heart attack when I flipped that noisy ol' safety. Happens every time.
I bet they were all at 15m, too.

If you can get to within 15m before taking the shot that is excellent hunting technique. When I was a younger man I actually snuck up on a bobcat. Scared the piss (literally) out of him! DW Bell hunted everything in Africa with a 7mm Mauser which is a comparative popgun but he always got to within 25 yards of his target so couldn't miss.

That must raise some serious Hell with rabbits and prairie dogs.

That's his primary elk rifle. Furthest he's taken one is 440 yards. The closest though was around 16 feet.

If you can get to within 15m before taking the shot that is excellent hunting technique. When I was a younger man I actually snuck up on a bobcat. Scared the piss (literally) out of him! DW Bell hunted everything in Africa with a 7mm Mauser which is a comparative popgun but he always got to within 25 yards of his target so couldn't miss.
That's what non-hunters don't understand.

It's not the kill - it's the hunt. The fun stops when the gun goes off.

That's what non-hunters don't understand.

It's not the kill - it's the hunt. The fun stops when the gun goes off.

I absolutely agree. I classify people as hunters, or shooters. Anyone can be a shooter. But to be a hunter takes great skill, incredible patience, and a profound respect for what they are taking.

ry
We saw the carnage created by semi-automatic long rifles with legal conversion kit converting them to an automatic weapon; 59 dead, 500+ injured by an unskilled angry human in 10 minutes. What could he do in 20 minutes.
What good has one of these automatic weapons done if not used by the military or law enforcement. Not one good thing has been done.

What does Trump do?

1. It is Illegal to convert a semi-automatic weapon to a fully automatic weapon.

Because there are conversion kits does not mean it is legal to convert the Semi-automatic weapon.

2. It is not legal to own a fully automatic weapon without a permit and the requirements to obtain the permit is strict already and not everyone can obtain one.

So why is it that the left does not know this when discussing the issue?

How many laws do the criminals follow and do you really believe banning firearms will stop the criminal?

If so then ask yourself why didn't it stop the shooter in Vegas?

Simple, he did not care about the law!

Also Congress need to pass the Law and Trump has nothing to do with it except sign it into law or veto it.

Your question is to Ryan and McConnell and what will they do?

The answer is the same thing Democrats did from 2009 to 2011 and that is nothing.
Why does anyone except military and law enforcement need a semi-automatic weapon.
Your question is meaningless.

The issue is not the guns.

Forum List

Back