What will Trump do after the election?

It seems he is looking into creating a media source to help generate money. From what I hear, his real estate has taken a beating since any people are now avoiding doing business with him now.

My guess is that he will remain in the political arena, sitting back and tweeting away against Hillary and the GOP, but probably mostly against the GOP.
He will visit Hillary in the federal penetentiary....after due process and conviction on all counts.

The post says "YOUR MESSIAH" meaning the current occupant of the position she is seeking. I don't take offense to being called stupid by a liberal Clinton supporter, I just LMAO.

They really don't believe in Hillary, they just vote party platform.

Really, if Donald won the DNC nomination they would vote for him as well.

Conservatives, however, have a conscience and a brain so many may not vote for Donald.

It seems he is looking into creating a media source to help generate money. From what I hear, his real estate has taken a beating since any people are now avoiding doing business with him now.

My guess is that he will remain in the political arena, sitting back and tweeting away against Hillary and the GOP, but probably mostly against the GOP.
He'll be running the country. I hope he has his AG indict Hillary on day one and then has a film crew from Breitbart record LIVE her being arrested :D

Trump is too powerful to arrest, just like Hillary.

He could do a Sarah Palin, and just go around the country having people scream at him. He doesn't need the money, but seems to need the lovin'.

He could do a Sarah Palin, and just go around the country having people scream at him. He doesn't need the money, but seems to need the lovin'.

No, from what I've heard, business is down for the Donald because more and more people hate him now.

Donald is a money whore, much like being an orange man whore.

No, from what I've heard, business is down for the Donald because more and more people hate him now.

Donald is a money whore, much like being an orange man whore.

But even then, he's not poor, and never will be.

What will Trump do after the election?

Be sworn in as President of the United States of America.

flag.gif

Forum List

Back