What will we do when Google, Facebook and Twitter stop all conservative expression on the internet?

If they are going to act as publishers, then the can be sued like publishers.

That's kind of the problem for you conservatives.... The reason why they can be sued is because the line between "Conservative values" and "Inciting hate speech" is so blurred by your Fuhrer that they usually take the safe route and just censor your nonsense.
So it's only freedom of speech - as long as it's leftist spew. Gotcha.
Liberals feel that their truths do not have to pass the fact test. Thus conservative fact speech affronts them so their emotions declare it to be hate or racist speech.
Tidy little safe space package they have created for themselves. Unfortunately the thinking world does not choose to go along.

That day is coming soon.

Law suits filed for violating first amendment rights. Free political speech should not be regulated by a few corporate left wing mongrels Looney left wingers have had success in some quarters in terms of limiting conservative speech on college campuses now they are trying the internet as well.
If you knew the Constitution, you'd know that the First Amendment doesn't apply to private companies. But....you don't.

I'm not a conservative; I'm just not a hack. My principles don't change based on what's convenient for my team.

Good thing those aren't subjective ideas that can easily be abused. /s
What they consider a violation is laid outnin the TOS. Maybe these nutcases should read it.

What is considered "racist", for example, is very subjective. Case in point, Trump says makes a comment about actual rats infesting a city and the leftist call it racism. The real problem is that any disagreement with a lefist is considered racist, homophobic, etc. It is the way liberals are wired...they can't help it.

My old sainted granny, bless her heart, used to say "Democrats have shit in their blood."
She was spot on.
Well, I'm guessing the apple didn't fall far from the tree here since granny obviously wasn't Mensa materiel.
You oughtn't to mess with Hossfly's family. It could get you in deep doodees.
USMB Rules and Guidelines
You may wish to reread the Rules and Guidelines #4:
  • No Attacks on family members
So it's ok for someone to bait by bringing up their family members like that?

If they are going to act as publishers, then the can be sued like publishers.

That's kind of the problem for you conservatives.... The reason why they can be sued is because the line between "Conservative values" and "Inciting hate speech" is so blurred by your Fuhrer that they usually take the safe route and just censor your nonsense.
Liberal Dictionary:
=========================================
Hate speech - truth, facts, logic

Hate is an emotion.

When people have that much hate, it is quite correct to talk it out and redirect the disussion to truth, facts and logic.

Inciting hate speech? It's like some black guy is going to sue some other guy in federal court for “inciting” a third party to say “n****r.”

People couldn’t say “black” in English, so they mispronounced “negro” in Spanish, and improperly pluralized it as “Negroes” and feminized it as “Negress(es)” — it got worse and worse.

The word “negro” is an adjective and not a noun in Spanish, unless one is referring to the name of the color black. The feminine form is “negra.”

Either form takes a simple “s” in the plural: “negros/negras” to agree in gender & number with the object that is being described as black.

I don't really know a lot of Spanish, but I do know it is very similar to Portuguese & French with the “s” plurals.
They still use the N-word to refer to black people in South America.

What they consider a violation is laid outnin the TOS. Maybe these nutcases should read it.

What is considered "racist", for example, is very subjective. Case in point, Trump says makes a comment about actual rats infesting a city and the leftist call it racism. The real problem is that any disagreement with a lefist is considered racist, homophobic, etc. It is the way liberals are wired...they can't help it.

My old sainted granny, bless her heart, used to say "Democrats have shit in their blood."
She was spot on.
Well, I'm guessing the apple didn't fall far from the tree here since granny obviously wasn't Mensa materiel.
Read the rules. You do not verbally assault someone on this board by verbally assaulting his relative and that is that. If you want to change the rules, please inform the mods, let them discuss it among themselves to either add another rule or leave well enough alone. It's not for me to make allowances to what the moderators had printed in black and white. That is moderator-only decision-making.

If they know you're gonna push conspiracy theories, racism, and hatred probably not. Why open themselves up to lawsuits and such?
Another worthless leftist traitor libturd with "Maddow On The Brain" disease.
Another moronic nonreply from the drooling idiots on the right.

Damn you kids are dumb.
/——-/ As dumb as we are, we’re still to smart to fall for your liberal propaganda.
What propaganda?
/----/Liberal lies - Conservapedia
Lies about conservatives and racism
For example, liberals have claimed for decades that U.S. Conservatives are "racist" and that the side that truly cares about oppressed minorities is the liberal side. The evidence for this is that Democrats JFK and RFK helped Martin Luther King with the civil rights movement and that LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. But the evidence against it is that the majority of southern Democrats opposed equal rights for blacks. White House support was the exception, not the rule. It was rather the party of Lincoln (today's Republican Party) which freed the slaves. And President Bush appointed more people of color to high office than President Clinton.

Lies about science and wealth redistribution
Liberals lie about science, when it suits their cause. They want massive international wealth redistribution. When they couldn't get it through communism, they turned to indirect means like the Kyoto Protocol which mandates a "carbon tax" on the use of fossil fuels. This tax has nothing to with "saving the Earth"; that is just another liberal lie. Warm weather is good for the environment, particularly for farming. Anyone who cares about the poor would want them to be able to grow more food for themselves. Actually, liberals just want to get more power over money so they can be bureaucrats and fund their liberal social causes.

Lies about women's health and abortion
Ron Fitzsimmons admitted he "lied through his teeth" when he claimed late-term abortions were uncommon and used only in the most extreme situations. He admitted partial birth abortion was almost always performed on healthy mothers with healthy babies.[1]

Lies about guns
Liberals have made numerous false statements about guns with the aim of promoting gun control,[2] including the twisted statement that more Americans have been killed by guns in the U.S. since 1968 than in every battlefield in U.S. history, a statistic that is only accurate if one includes suicides where one uses a gun.[3]
Literally laughing my ass off at you for quoting conservapedia.

tenor (7).gif

She was spot on.
Read the rules. You do not verbally assault someone on this board by verbally assaulting his relative and that is that. If you want to change the rules, please inform the mods, let them discuss it among themselves to either add another rule or leave well enough alone. It's not for me to make allowances to what the moderators had printed in black and white. That is moderator-only decision-making.
He hung granny out to dry.

Get over it.

Another worthless leftist traitor libturd with "Maddow On The Brain" disease.
Another moronic nonreply from the drooling idiots on the right.

Damn you kids are dumb.
/——-/ As dumb as we are, we’re still to smart to fall for your liberal propaganda.
What propaganda?
/----/Liberal lies - Conservapedia
Lies about conservatives and racism
For example, liberals have claimed for decades that U.S. Conservatives are "racist" and that the side that truly cares about oppressed minorities is the liberal side. The evidence for this is that Democrats JFK and RFK helped Martin Luther King with the civil rights movement and that LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. But the evidence against it is that the majority of southern Democrats opposed equal rights for blacks. White House support was the exception, not the rule. It was rather the party of Lincoln (today's Republican Party) which freed the slaves. And President Bush appointed more people of color to high office than President Clinton.

Lies about science and wealth redistribution
Liberals lie about science, when it suits their cause. They want massive international wealth redistribution. When they couldn't get it through communism, they turned to indirect means like the Kyoto Protocol which mandates a "carbon tax" on the use of fossil fuels. This tax has nothing to with "saving the Earth"; that is just another liberal lie. Warm weather is good for the environment, particularly for farming. Anyone who cares about the poor would want them to be able to grow more food for themselves. Actually, liberals just want to get more power over money so they can be bureaucrats and fund their liberal social causes.

Lies about women's health and abortion
Ron Fitzsimmons admitted he "lied through his teeth" when he claimed late-term abortions were uncommon and used only in the most extreme situations. He admitted partial birth abortion was almost always performed on healthy mothers with healthy babies.[1]

Lies about guns
Liberals have made numerous false statements about guns with the aim of promoting gun control,[2] including the twisted statement that more Americans have been killed by guns in the U.S. since 1968 than in every battlefield in U.S. history, a statistic that is only accurate if one includes suicides where one uses a gun.[3]
Literally laughing my ass off at you for quoting conservapedia.

View attachment 273941
/—-/ And I’m laughing my Hillary off because all you can do is attack the messenger and never can refute the points. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

She was spot on.

Get over it.

She was spot on.
Get over it.
You laid an egg, Rooster. You get over it.

Not so fast here.

Liberals feel that their truths do not have to pass the fact test.

You are the one imposing tests on others’ speech.

Thus conservative fact speech affronts them so their emotions declare it to be hate or racist speech.

Yet you raise no objections to the liberal emotional side of that argument.

Tidy little safe space package they have created for themselves.

Which you appear to be quite happy with.

Unfortunately the thinking world does not choose to go along.

And you find conservative thinking to be “unfortunate.”

Giving them preference over those trying to come here legally,

Except no one is doing that... and if we had sensible laws to attract unskilled labor, it wouldn't be an issue.

offering them free healthcare and welfare while our Vets are homeless in the street,

Any vet who is homeless in the street has no one to blame but himself.

llowing them to vote so democRATs can stay in power is treating them like royalty.

No one is doing that, either.. but never mind.

And please stop with the fake compassion of offering them menial jobs and forcing them to live in slums.

Oh, I'm not. That would be the rich white people who hire them, who are playing you for a fool.

If conservative voices are silenced, that's the day we will turn into Venezuela. And all the liberal simpletons will be surprised at how things got so bad so fast. They're teaching this liberal BS in our colleges.

Forum List

Back