What would actually be in a "magical creation" textbook? Beyond it isn't evolution.

Your assigning human attributes to a force you dont even know is human like. The general consensus is god is a male. What male do you know that conceives kids? Might I add without a woman?

So Jesus wasn't human?

God created man in his own image and man is male.
Men cant have kids by himself. Where is mamma God or Goddess?

If God can create man, he can also create woman. Maybe you missed that part.
Adam wanted a fuck friend. So sue him.

Actually, it was more of him grumbling about the dog trying to bite him every time he got ........................

Don't bring what you do in your personal life into this.

That is not a foregone conclusion.

As a father, I knew before my children were even born that they were not going to be perfect. They were going to make mistakes.

Now, when they do make mistakes, it in no way affects my love for them. There are times when one of my children makes a mistake that opens a gulf between us, and I realize as their father I have a responsibility to reach across that gulf and they have a responsibility to also reach across that gulf. When I reach across that gulf, I bring my children back to me. That is the nature of forgiveness. The realization that I created these imperfect beings and that I still love them.

I do not demand perfection from my children, and neither does God.

All we have to do is reach out. God's hands are already there, waiting for us.
Your assigning human attributes to a force you dont even know is human like. The general consensus is god is a male. What male do you know that conceives kids? Might I add without a woman?

So Jesus wasn't human?

How did he create man with no woman if man is created in his image? Men cant have kids so that means he couldnt have been created in gods image.
God created man from dust. Man didn't have kids until after God created woman. Or so the story goes.

So Jesus wasn't human?

How did he create man with no woman if man is created in his image? Men cant have kids so that means he couldnt have been created in gods image.

If you twist it anymore, you'll cut off more oxygen to your brain.
I know the concept is too difficult for you. Thanks for asking me to slow down for you.

I'll type slowly.
Man is created in Gods image.
God is believed to be a man.
God creates man without a woman god to get pregnant.
If men cant have babies how is man created in gods image?

So Jesus wasn't human?

Actually, it was more of him grumbling about the dog trying to bite him every time he got ........................

Why do Liberals go straight to the character assassination card first??

So Jesus wasn't human?

God created man from dust. Man didn't have kids until after God created woman. Or so the story goes.

God created man in his image. Many people think that applies only to the physical part. It also applies to the perfect part. Man, and later woman, were perfect originally. Because they weren't for long isn't the fault of God but of man and woman going against what God had intended.

What do you expect from someone with the mentality of a two year old?

The tree of knowledge seems like it would be something good. What could be dangerous about that?

"What could be dangerous about that?" I wonder how many times my kids have said that to themselves. :laugh:

Time and time and time again, God in the bible tells his people, "If you would just listen to me, things would go great for you."

He also tells them, "Now that you screwed up, there is going to be a price." But he is always sure to also tell them that he still loves them and is still going to take really good care of them when their penalty/suffering is over.

And he does.

The incredible willfulness of my own kids is extremely exasperating at times. I can't tell you how many times I have said, "If you had listened to me, you wouldn't be in this jam right now!"

Free will is strong stuff. It's a miracle any kids survives to adulthood, what with some of the stupid stuff they do.

So Jesus wasn't human?

I know the concept is too difficult for you. Thanks for asking me to slow down for you.

I made no such request. I indicated that if you twist it any more, you cut off all oxygen to your brain. Your responses show it's been depleted to a low quantity already.

So Jesus wasn't human?

God created man in his image. Many people think that applies only to the physical part. It also applies to the perfect part. Man, and later woman, were perfect originally. Because they weren't for long isn't the fault of God but of man and woman going against what God had intended.
Yes. Also the triumvirate God, as created in the body, soul, spirit. It's a whole thing. :)

What do you expect from someone with the mentality of a two year old?

That's how they argue on everything. With the 2 year community college proposal, they say European countries do it. With healthcare, they say European countries have single payer and on and on. Anyone that argues we should do something because the other guy does it that way is arguing on a 5 year old level. It's the mentality that if little Johnny's mother lets him doing something, little Jimmy's mother should let him solely because little Johnny does it.

The tree of knowledge seems like it would be something good. What could be dangerous about that?

"What could be dangerous about that?" I wonder how many times my kids have said that to themselves. :laugh:

Time and time and time again, God in the bible tells his people, "If you would just listen to me, things would go great for you."

He also tells them, "Now that you screwed up, there is going to be a price." But he is always sure to also tell them that he still loves them and is still going to take really good care of them when their penalty/suffering is over.

And he does.

The incredible willfulness of my own kids is extremely exasperating at times. I can't tell you how many times I have said, "If you had listened to me, you wouldn't be in this jam right now!"

Free will is strong stuff. It's a miracle any kids survives to adulthood, what with some of the stupid stuff they do.
Would you leave a bomb around your kids, tell them it has candy inside, but not to eat it?

Yes. Also the triumvirate God, as created in the body, soul, spirit. It's a whole thing. :)

Even within Christianity, there are arguments as to how the triumvirate functions. It matters not but the purpose of their being.

I made no such request. I indicated that if you twist it any more, you cut off all oxygen to your brain. Your responses show it's been depleted to a low quantity already.
Your responses show you cant progress past the 3rd grade reasoning and critical thinking level.

So since we keep discussing "GOD" , then we all agree there is only one true "GOD" whether it be the Judea-Christian "GOD" or "Allah" or any other??

And he does.

Would you leave a bomb around your kids, tell them it has candy inside, but not to eat it?

Apparently you were taught that eating poison was OK as it's destroyed what little brain you had.

So since we keep discussing "GOD" , then we all agree there is only one true "GOD" whether it be the Judea-Christian "GOD" or "Allah" or any other??
No. There is no proof there is only one god. There could be a whole gang of them.

We have more brainpower than is necessary for survival. A lot more than we need. We clearly are meant to use our big brains to think about big and abstract stuff. Science is not the enemy of the spiritual, nor is the spiritual the enemy of science.

The more I have studied the sciences and how the Universe works, the more childish wonder I feel. People who follow psychics and mediums and water dowsers and all that other flim-flam garbage have no idea what they are missing.

And he does.

There was no bomb, and the fruit itself wasn't dangerous. It was the idea of disobedience.

Your responses show you cant progress past the 3rd grade reasoning and critical thinking level.

I'm not the one saying someone else asked me to do something when he didn't.

Your responses show that while you may have some pittance of education, you can't get the n****r out of you.

Forum List

Back