What would actually be in a "magical creation" textbook? Beyond it isn't evolution.

So since we keep discussing "GOD" , then we all agree there is only one true "GOD" whether it be the Judea-Christian "GOD" or "Allah" or any other??

What about all the other supernaturals in inhabit the Judea-Christian world view? You know, immortal beings like all Angels in Heaven, and Satan and all the Demons in Hell.
Its the monotheistic version of polytheism truth be told. 1 main god with an assortment of little "gods".impacting life for humans.

So since we keep discussing "GOD" , then we all agree there is only one true "GOD" whether it be the Judea-Christian "GOD" or "Allah" or any other??

What about all the other supernaturals in inhabit the Judea-Christian world view? You know, immortal beings like all Angels in Heaven, and Satan and all the Demons in Hell.
Its the monotheistic version of polytheism truth be told. 1 main god with an assortment of little "gods".impacting life for humans.

Angels aren't little gods. Angels were created for a purpose and people don't become angels when they die.

Spiritual beings. Our spirits are eternal as well. Or so the story goes.

Only one way to know for sure though, and I've got a few more decades to go before I'm scheduled to check out.

Your a very "literal" Person, you allow no room for an intellectual concept of the "power greater than one's self" or the "here after"??

If you are looking for concrete physical evidence of these things then religion is not for you, you choose not to try and interact acceptably with certain sects of the populace. Religion is faith based and without faith there is no religion ......................

What, just what if these magical sky fairies actually exist and when we die our life essence either goes to a "Heaven" or "Hell"??
Eternity is a long time and there is no redemption after death, you only get one shot, be a Hell of a note to find out after the fact, that all that "nonsense" you wanted justified with evidence was actually true ................

Angels aren't little gods. Angels were created for a purpose and people don't become angels when they die.

Were the Angels alive when God created Adam and Eve?

No.They only started hanging around when god got famous.

It seems very weird that someone would create a world full of "temptations", tell us not to be tempted and then send us to hell if we are.

That is not a foregone conclusion.

As a father, I knew before my children were even born that they were not going to be perfect. They were going to make mistakes.

Now, when they do make mistakes, it in no way affects my love for them. There are times when one of my children makes a mistake that opens a gulf between us, and I realize as their father I have a responsibility to reach across that gulf and they have a responsibility to also reach across that gulf. When I reach across that gulf, I bring my children back to me. That is the nature of forgiveness. The realization that I created these imperfect beings and that I still love them.

I do not demand perfection from my children, and neither does God.

All we have to do is reach out. God's hands are already there, waiting for us.
Your assigning human attributes to a force you dont even know is human like. The general consensus is god is a male. What male do you know that conceives kids? Might I add without a woman?

So Jesus wasn't human?

God created man in his own image and man is male.
So Jesus wasn't human?
if his story is true and he actually did what is claimed he did....then no he is an alien.... the Bible,whether true or false is the greatest story yet of Aliens visiting the planet....no Prime Directive enforced with them apparently....

Spiritual beings. Our spirits are eternal as well. Or so the story goes.

Only one way to know for sure though, and I've got a few more decades to go before I'm scheduled to check out.
I hope you're right. In the meantime, it's something to ponder.

One mistake I often hear is that when someone dies, especially a young person,they received their angel wings. Angel were being created specifically for a purpose. People don't become angels when they die. Satan, a.k.a. Lucifer, and the demons were once angels that were cast out.

Christian mythology.

Ah when he was ordering the Je....um, err, his Chosen People, to kill all the Canaanites? He was such an angry god before he had a son.........

One mistake I often hear is that when someone dies, especially a young person,they received their angel wings. Angel were being created specifically for a purpose. People don't become angels when they die. Satan, a.k.a. Lucifer, and the demons were once angels that were cast out.

Christian mythology.

Ah when he was ordering the Je....um, err, his Chosen People, to kill all the Canaanites? He was such an angry god before he had a son.........
He was a diva. Somebody gave him a Snickers right before he fornicated with Mary without actually fornicating with her. I wonder why he didnt magically create Jesus like he did Adam and Eve?

No. There is no proof there is only one god. There could be a whole gang of them.
personally i lean towards a super advanced civilization....
Interesting concept and you could be right.

Ancinet Aliens Dogon People of Africa

"
How could this ancient culture have known about this amazing astronomical
feature before modern technology discovered it to be true?
One possible explanation is that the Dogon had enough contact with Western culture they were able to hypothesize the
existence of Sirius B (after all astronomers were speculating its existence since 1890s). More recently, however,
researchers have found artifacts dating back over 400 years made by the Dogon depicting orbits of these stars."

Christian mythology.

He was a diva. Somebody gave him a Snickers right before he fornicated with Mary without actually fornicating with her. I wonder why he didnt magically create Jesus like he did Adam and Eve?
You're embarrassing yourself with your own ignorance. If you don't know, why say something stupid?

The answer to your question is prophecy. The Jewish prophets, specifically. But hey, I'm looking forward to you saying something stupid again.

It seems very weird that someone would create a world full of "temptations", tell us not to be tempted and then send us to hell if we are.

That is not a foregone conclusion.

As a father, I knew before my children were even born that they were not going to be perfect. They were going to make mistakes.

Now, when they do make mistakes, it in no way affects my love for them. There are times when one of my children makes a mistake that opens a gulf between us, and I realize as their father I have a responsibility to reach across that gulf and they have a responsibility to also reach across that gulf. When I reach across that gulf, I bring my children back to me. That is the nature of forgiveness. The realization that I created these imperfect beings and that I still love them.

I do not demand perfection from my children, and neither does God.

All we have to do is reach out. God's hands are already there, waiting for us.
Your assigning human attributes to a force you dont even know is human like. The general consensus is god is a male. What male do you know that conceives kids? Might I add without a woman?

So Jesus wasn't human?

God created man in his own image and man is male.
So Jesus wasn't human?
if his story is true and he actually did what is claimed he did....then no he is an alien.... the Bible,whether true or false is the greatest story yet of Aliens visiting the planet....no Prime Directive enforced with them apparently....

He was fully man and fully God.

I would explain the entire thing to you but I doubt with your 5th grade mentality, you'd ever come close to getting it.

So Republicans get their wish and schools suddenly decide it's only fair to teach magical creation. Besides "it isn't evolution", what is it exactly, they would "teach"? Anyone?

Nothing you would be interested in,why ask such a stupid question?other continuing to be a simple minded shit stirrer.

Forum List

Back