What would actually be in a "magical creation" textbook? Beyond it isn't evolution.

I long for the days when science and religion were one. Most of the worlds problems would be gone.
Except, of course, when religion ruled science we could no find cures for infectious diseases, we couldn't navigate or explore space, we would have no knowledge of anatomy, and we might stillo be using rum as an anesthetic. Other than that ,Most of the worlds problems would be gone

I long for the days when science and religion were one. Most of the worlds problems would be gone.
Except, of course, when religion ruled science we could no find cures for infectious diseases, we couldn't navigate or explore space, we would have no knowledge of anatomy, and we might stillo be using rum as an anesthetic. Other than that ,Most of the worlds problems would be gone

The far left religion now rules AGW and it is definitely not science..

So since we keep discussing "GOD" , then we all agree there is only one true "GOD" whether it be the Judea-Christian "GOD" or "Allah" or any other??

What about all the other supernaturals in inhabit the Judea-Christian world view? You know, immortal beings like all Angels in Heaven, and Satan and all the Demons in Hell.
Its the monotheistic version of polytheism truth be told. 1 main god with an assortment of little "gods".impacting life for humans.

Angels aren't little gods. Angels were created for a purpose and people don't become angels when they die.

Were the Angels alive when God created Adam and Eve?
im sure many were and some were born since.....they are all part of that super civilization i mentioned....

[URL='http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.842886-Intelligent-Alien-Life-May-Be-Found-by-2040-SETI-Astronomer-Believes'][/URL]

[URL='http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.842886-Intelligent-Alien-Life-May-Be-Found-by-2040-SETI-Astronomer-Believes'][URL='http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/blog/554371.page'][/URL][/URL]

There was a time when using rum as an anesthetic WAS science.

So since we keep discussing "GOD" , then we all agree there is only one true "GOD" whether it be the Judea-Christian "GOD" or "Allah" or any other??

What about all the other supernaturals in inhabit the Judea-Christian world view? You know, immortal beings like all Angels in Heaven, and Satan and all the Demons in Hell.
Its the monotheistic version of polytheism truth be told. 1 main god with an assortment of little "gods".impacting life for humans.

Angels aren't little gods. Angels were created for a purpose and people don't become angels when they die.

im sure many were and some were born since.....they are all part of that super civilization i mentioned....

The angels weren't born.

Thats not true. The worlds first documented doctor was an Egyptian by the name of Imhotep or Asclepius as the Greeks called him. Also the Nubians used tetracycline long before it was "discovered" by Europeans. Egyptians also measured the circumference of the earth and they were only a yard off. They also built the pyramids which modern man has not been able to do using the same tools they claim the Egyptians used.

The far left religion now rules AGW and it is definitely not science..
Had you had a proper scientific education, you might be able to actually understand science.

Thats not true. The worlds first documented doctor was an Egyptian by the name of Imhotep or Asclepius as the Greeks called him. Also the Nubians used tetracycline long before it was "discovered" by Europeans. Egyptians also measured the circumference of the earth and they were only a yard off. They also built the pyramids which modern man has not been able to do using the same tools they claim the Egyptians used.
And then came the Holy Roman Catholic church. Tell us the story of Galileo.

Def. belongs in Sci-fi class. I like it.

So Republicans get their wish and schools suddenly decide it's only fair to teach magical creation. Besides "it isn't evolution", what is it exactly, they would "teach"? Anyone?
The better question is why they allow you to mentally masterbate in this forum....isn't there a girls room for you to go to?

My question is, how does evolution rule out intelligent design. Is it possible that an intelligent creator used evolution as the mechanism?
There is no doubt there is a design. It is apparent everywhere in nature. The marks of engineering are all around us if we can see them.

♫ Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind ♫

The angels weren't born.

Question: "When did God create the angels?"

Answer:
Trying to determine when God created the angels is somewhat tricky because anything God did “before the foundation of the world” puts the event outside of time itself. Time and space are characteristics of our world, not God’s. He is not limited by hours, days and years as we are. In fact, the Bible tells us that “with the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day” (2 Peter 3:8).

We do know that God created the angels before he created the physical universe. The book of Job describes the angels worshipping God as He was creating the world: “Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone - while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?” (Job 38:4-7).

If we consider the function of angels, we might conclude that God created the angels just prior to the creation of mankind because one of their duties is to be “ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation” (Hebrews 1:14). We also know they existed prior to the Garden of Eden, because Satan, who was formerly the angel Lucifer, was already present in the Garden in his fallen state. However, because another function of angels is to worship God around His throne (Revelation 5:11-14), they may have been in existence millions of years—as we reckon time—before God created the world, worshipping Him and serving Him.

So, although the Bible does not specifically say when God created the angels, it was sometime before the world was created. Whether this was a day before, or billions of years before—again, as we reckon time—we cannot be sure.

When did God create the angels

The angels weren't born.

Question: "When did God create the angels?"

Answer:
Trying to determine when God created the angels is somewhat tricky because anything God did “before the foundation of the world” puts the event outside of time itself. Time and space are characteristics of our world, not God’s. He is not limited by hours, days and years as we are. In fact, the Bible tells us that “with the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day” (2 Peter 3:8).

We do know that God created the angels before he created the physical universe. The book of Job describes the angels worshipping God as He was creating the world: “Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone - while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?” (Job 38:4-7).

If we consider the function of angels, we might conclude that God created the angels just prior to the creation of mankind because one of their duties is to be “ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation” (Hebrews 1:14). We also know they existed prior to the Garden of Eden, because Satan, who was formerly the angel Lucifer, was already present in the Garden in his fallen state. However, because another function of angels is to worship God around His throne (Revelation 5:11-14), they may have been in existence millions of years—as we reckon time—before God created the world, worshipping Him and serving Him.

So, although the Bible does not specifically say when God created the angels, it was sometime before the world was created. Whether this was a day before, or billions of years before—again, as we reckon time—we cannot be sure.

When did God create the angels
What makes that story more valid than this one since no one can prove it happened?

dogonmyth.html

"The creation of the world was the deed of the god Amma, the one god and image of the father who existed before all things. Following an unsuccessful initial attempt, from which he salvaged only the four elements (water, earth, fire, and air), Amma placed in the "egg of the world," or the original placenta, two pairs of androgynous twins in the form of fish . Their gestation inside the egg was interrupted by an act of rebellion: one of the male beings, Yurugu prematurely left the "mother" (the placenta), deserting both "her" and his female counterpart, thus prefiguring the birth of single beings even though Amma had envisaged twin births. The solitary being descended into space and primordial darkness, taking with him a piece of the placenta that became Earth. Aware of his solitude, he traveled through space, attempted to reascend to heaven to join his female twin again, and even sought her out in the bowels of Earth, an incestuous act that brought to a climax the disorder he had already introduced into the world by leaving the placenta. The piece of placenta rotted and thus death appeared on earth."

Forum List

Back