What would cause a Trump supporter to stop supporting him?

You conform to what you defend, and what you defend are SJW BLM Anti-fa dipshits.
Every time you pop up it's clear that you might have read read the first half of the first sentence I have written. How would you know anything?

Every time you pop up it's clear that you might have read read the first half of the first sentence I have written. How would you know anything?

How many times to you respond with more than a paragraph full of SJW tropes and Anti-fa cheerleading?

Fiscal conservatism is a political position (primarily in the United States of America) that calls for lower levels of public spending, lower taxes and lower government debt. Fiscal conservatism may also support limited periods of higher taxes in order to lower the public debt. It can include any or all levels of government, federal, state and local. Fiscal conservatism is typically justified in terms of economic efficiency (it assumes the private sector is more efficient than the public sector), and in moral terms with high spending, budget deficits, and high debt seen as indicators of corruption. In opposition to corruption fiscal conservatism develops classic themes of republicanism that emerged in the era of the American Revolution. Fiscal conservatism rejects the Keynesian policy of deficit spending.[1]

We have not elected one of these since a guy named Calvin was POTUS

How many times to you respond with more than a paragraph full of SJW tropes and Anti-fa cheerleading?
You haven't read anything I have ever written. I know there's a growing shortage of liberals to vent your rage on around here but put some effort into it and actually read what they say.

This is a serious question. Because I can't think of one thing that Trump could do, to make you just stop supporting him.

Things that would make anyone with common sense stop supporting a politician, Trump has far surpassed. Many of the things Trump has done, should've had him thrown under the bus by at least 80% of his supporters.

He spent as much in 4 years as Obama spent in 8. Doubling Obama's average per year.
Greatest increase of our national debt in history. Outspending all but on other president, combined.
Suspended the debt ceiling after raising it twice.

His reparations plan to blacks. The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities. That's over $400 billion more than even California is proposing.
Banning bump stocks. I admit, most folks don't have one. Some never even heard of them. They're not essential. But now you can't buy one. Now they're illegal.
He funded Gender studies.
He's buddied up with Lindsey Graham.
He's sided with Disney.
He's bashing the best governor in the USA.
Shoved the vaccines down our throats and forced EVERYONE of us to pay for everyone elses shot.

I'm looking at all this as if it was some ploy by the democrats to turn the country even more left than it already is. If that's their sneaky plan, they're doing a good job of it.
Get a life long democrat to switch parties, the force a bunch of leftist crap down their throats and call it conservatism so they can't argue about it.

I used to laugh when the democrats called Trump supporters a cult. The left usually says things that are retarded like that. But man oh man, I think they're pretty spot on.

So what's it going to take for Trump supporters to realize just how much of a leftist Trump really is? Is there anything he can do? Or does your loyalty to this politician know no bounds?
If you change the name Trump to Biden or Obama or Clinton etc.. then go and ask those supporters because the answer will be the same

We have not elected one of these since a guy named Calvin was POTUS

Right but you are OK with man-made Covid launched 1yr prior to election year, Lockdown children for two yrs over BS, Bidens criminal activies known prior to election. The onslaught at the border, ramping up this week. You don't fool anybody MacJr....you own it all. You and your kind killed this country. Children will grow to know and despise you.

A line of BS is all Trump has, really? Nearly everything he's shoved down our throats is leftst. But the line of BS he's been putting out, has somehow convinced Republicans that what he's doing is republican.

If Biden had did anything like the Platinum Plan or banned bump stocks, Republicans would've lost their shit. (and for good reason). But since Trump did it, then it's OK by them.

I don't get it.
You think republicrats have been fiscally responsible stewards of our economy? Maybe compared to the democrooks, yet that's like claiming to be less of a whore than Stormy Daniels, but you're still Asa Akira.

Anyway there was plenty to be disappointed about with Trump.

He beat HITLARY though. He did have some good impact on the country, and continues to keep bed wetters at the brink of dehydration in order to have just another dry night. He was no where near perfect, nor was he my first choice in 2016. I didn't even vote for him in the general. He earned my satisfaction with the little bit he accomplished, and rolled beck the regressive agenda for years. Forcing them to promote these insane freakish deviant ideas and alienate themselves more and more.

I'll never support a democrook except perhaps Tulsi Gabbard, but anyone the republicrats run short of a romney type media stooge will get my support over the fuckin potato.

potato8.png

You aren't a liberal.

You are an SJW progressive idiot without the guts to actually man the barricades.
Slap whatever labels you like on me, I don't care. I do like how you always come back for more ridicule. You might be an AI. A real person would get the hint by now.

Slap whatever labels you like on me, I don't care. I do like how you always come back for more ridicule. You might be an AI. A real person would get the hint by now.

Talk about narcissistic delusions of unearned gravitas and grandeur.

You may be even more undeservedly full of yourself than JoeBlow.

Right but you are OK with man-made Covid launched 1yr prior to election year, Lockdown children for two yrs over BS, Bidens criminal activies known prior to election. The onslaught at the border, ramping up this week. You don't fool anybody MacJr....you own it all. You and your kind killed this country. Children will grow to know and despise you.

You do have an active imagination that is for sure.

Forum List

Back