What would cause a Trump supporter to stop supporting him?

Talk about narcissistic delusions of unearned gravitas and grandeur.

You may be even more undeservedly full of yourself than JoeBlow.
Whatever, you got any more pointless bad names you would like to call a total stranger before I find something else to do?

This is a serious question. Because I can't think of one thing that Trump could do, to make you just stop supporting him.

Things that would make anyone with common sense stop supporting a politician, Trump has far surpassed. Many of the things Trump has done, should've had him thrown under the bus by at least 80% of his supporters.

He spent as much in 4 years as Obama spent in 8. Doubling Obama's average per year.
Greatest increase of our national debt in history. Outspending all but on other president, combined.
Suspended the debt ceiling after raising it twice.

His reparations plan to blacks. The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities. That's over $400 billion more than even California is proposing.
Banning bump stocks. I admit, most folks don't have one. Some never even heard of them. They're not essential. But now you can't buy one. Now they're illegal.
He funded Gender studies.
He's buddied up with Lindsey Graham.
He's sided with Disney.
He's bashing the best governor in the USA.
Shoved the vaccines down our throats and forced EVERYONE of us to pay for everyone elses shot.

I'm looking at all this as if it was some ploy by the democrats to turn the country even more left than it already is. If that's their sneaky plan, they're doing a good job of it.
Get a life long democrat to switch parties, the force a bunch of leftist crap down their throats and call it conservatism so they can't argue about it.

I used to laugh when the democrats called Trump supporters a cult. The left usually says things that are retarded like that. But man oh man, I think they're pretty spot on.

So what's it going to take for Trump supporters to realize just how much of a leftist Trump really is? Is there anything he can do? Or does your loyalty to this politician know no bounds?
Why is this at the forefront of your brain on a Monday in May of 2023?

I woke up thinking "Gee, I really should sharpen my lawnmover blades before growing season gets going."

This is a serious question. Because I can't think of one thing that Trump could do, to make you just stop supporting him.

Things that would make anyone with common sense stop supporting a politician, Trump has far surpassed. Many of the things Trump has done, should've had him thrown under the bus by at least 80% of his supporters.

He spent as much in 4 years as Obama spent in 8. Doubling Obama's average per year.
Greatest increase of our national debt in history. Outspending all but on other president, combined.

His reparations plan to blacks. The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities. That's over $400 billion more than even California is proposing.
Banning bump stocks. I admit, most folks don't have one. Some never even heard of them. They're not essential. But now you can't buy one. Now they're illegal.
He's sided with Disney.
Shoved the vaccines down our throats and forced EVERYONE of us to pay for everyone elses shot.

I'm looking at all this as if it was some ploy by the democrats to turn the country even more left than it already is. If that's their sneaky plan, they're doing a good job of it.
Get a life long democrat to switch parties, the force a bunch of leftist crap down their throats and call it conservatism so they can't argue about it.

I used to laugh when the democrats called Trump supporters a cult. The left usually says things that are retarded like that. But man oh man, I think they're pretty spot on.

So what's it going to take for Trump supporters to realize just how much of a leftist Trump really is? Is there anything he can do? Or does your loyalty to this politician know no bounds?
That is because you don't pay attention. And probably watch CNN or MSNBC.
Many-many-many Republicans, including myself, don't want him to run.

Trump faked his tax returns?
And most of that covid spending was just BS pork. Same as ALL the ominbus bills he signed into law.

The Platinum Plan. $500 billion to black communities, just because they were black communities. They just cleverly worded it so stupid people wouldn't make the connection.

Apparently it worked.

The prove me wrong, instead of getting all emotional over your orange liberal master.
I never heard of it.. Crap like this is why I cal you a lib.

The problem is that as bad as Trump is, the democratic candidates are even worse.
Biden it the author of the evil 1994 federal crime bill that caused the War on Drugs, mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, etc.
Biden also caused the war in the Ukraine, supported the past illegal wars like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.

Last edited:

He's sided with Disney.

The whole entire thing boils down to the boy who cried wolf. You can't believe anything democrats say, even if it were the truth, because they have abused their power so much in so many ways to get Trump that they simply can't be believed and that ship has already sailed. When you've lied 1000 times or more they can't be taken seriously about anything, especially when it comes to Trump.

Well, they refuse to believe that. They can't see outside their world.

Biden is the epitome of mediocre. But many voted specifically against his opponent.
Biden might not be flashey, but he is well above mediocre. Biden is honest, steady, and effective. Most important in the last election, he was not trump. What more do we need?

He's sided with Disney.

What would it take for you to stop believing democrat lies?

What would it take for you to stop believing democrat lies?

Nothing. Because I don't believe democrats on anything. Even if they're telling the truth, I don't trust them.

So what's it going to take to "educate" you on the fact that one isn't a democrat just because he doesn't support Trump?

We have not elected one of these since a guy named Calvin was POTUS

True enough. But just a few decades ago, the GOP was more conservative. The national debt and debt ceiling increases didn't start ramping up as fast until Reagan took office. Then it started ballooning. I'll take a 1970's Republican over what we have now.

We still have a few fiscal conservatives in DC. Chip Roy, Thomas Massie, Byron Donalds.

Here's a couple of good sites to see who they are.
The Liberty score and the New American. (<<<Look under "Freedom Index)

From what I can tell, their scoring is pretty accurate. And a LOT easier than going through voting records 1 by 1.
Anyone less than 90% I don't consider to be very conservative.

The whole entire thing boils down to the boy who cried wolf. You can't believe anything democrats say, even if it were the truth, because they have abused their power so much in so many ways to get Trump that they simply can't be believed and that ship has already sailed. When you've lied 1000 times or more they can't be taken seriously about anything, especially when it comes to Trump.

Those of us who recognize BS when we hear it, don't trust 99% of the politicians. It's the others who'll believe anything they're told by their favorite politician.
Biden: I'm going to end fossil fuels. Total lie that was believed by not only democrats. But Republicans as well.

The problem is that as bad as Trump is, the democratic candidates are even worse.
Biden it the author of the evil 1994 federal crime bill that caused the War on Drugs, mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, etc.
Biden also caused the war in the Ukraine, supported the past illegal wars like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.

Biden sucks. On that we can all agree on. But even with the notion that Trump is better, doesn't mean he's good enough. He's way to liberal for me. And I'm not even that far right of center. I think it just seems that way because the country has gotten so far left of center. Thanks to every president since at least Reagan. (including Reagan)

You think republicrats have been fiscally responsible stewards of our economy? Maybe compared to the democrooks, yet that's like claiming to be less of a whore than Stormy Daniels, but you're still Asa Akira.

Anyway there was plenty to be disappointed about with Trump.

He beat HITLARY though. He did have some good impact on the country, and continues to keep bed wetters at the brink of dehydration in order to have just another dry night. He was no where near perfect, nor was he my first choice in 2016. I didn't even vote for him in the general. He earned my satisfaction with the little bit he accomplished, and rolled beck the regressive agenda for years. Forcing them to promote these insane freakish deviant ideas and alienate themselves more and more.

I'll never support a democrook except perhaps Tulsi Gabbard, but anyone the republicrats run short of a romney type media stooge will get my support over the fuckin potato.

View attachment 783515

Tulsi is still a loon , she just seems sensible by comparison.

Trump 2024 of course.

You think republicrats have been fiscally responsible stewards of our economy?

Not in the least.
He beat HITLARY though.

Considering that the House and Senate were GOP lead, I'm not sure if beating Hillary was the best thing. Before you get some notion that I'm a Hillary supporter, here me out.
The country is historically better when we have a democrat president with a GOP majority, at least in the house. Because with that, the GOP is almost forced to keep tabs on spending. If only to garner votes in the next election. They have to at least seem like they're conservative with our money.
If Hillary had won the race, I don't think the House would've allowed those $1+ trillion omnibus bills, debt ceiling increases or all the pork that went into the Covid money.

I may be wrong about that. But I think I'm at least close on it.

He did have some good impact on the country, and continues to keep bed wetters at the brink of dehydration in order to have just another dry night. He was no where near perfect, nor was he my first choice in 2016. I didn't even vote for him in the general. He earned my satisfaction with the little bit he accomplished, and rolled beck the regressive agenda for years. Forcing them to promote these insane freakish deviant ideas and alienate themselves more and more.

I'll never support a democrook except perhaps Tulsi Gabbard, but anyone the republicrats run short of a romney type media stooge will get my support over the fuckin potato.

Agreed.

Forum List

Back