What would happen if a POTUS election was held TODAY?

Its rather interesting that some republicans are finally waking up.....A recent poll of Iowa republicans showed that TWO-THIRDS of them would welcome ANOTHER republican challenger for the 2020 presidential election.......

Bear in mind that the above is PRIOR to the shit-storm that is about to hit this corrupt and inept administration in 2019.

Ultimately, the bottom line for Trump is to run his 2020 campaign with the slogan..."PLEASE VOTE FOR ME TO KEEP ME (and my family) OUT OF PRISON.."

(But Trump will always have his 32% cult followers willing to jump off the cliff with him.......LOL)
What would happen if you didn't post bullshit daily?
But you ignore the bullshit republicans threw at you the past 10 years? Trump is a lying bullshit expert

Its rather interesting that some republicans are finally waking up.....A recent poll of Iowa republicans showed that TWO-THIRDS of them would welcome ANOTHER republican challenger for the 2020 presidential election.......

Bear in mind that the above is PRIOR to the shit-storm that is about to hit this corrupt and inept administration in 2019.

Ultimately, the bottom line for Trump is to run his 2020 campaign with the slogan..."PLEASE VOTE FOR ME TO KEEP ME (and my family) OUT OF PRISON.."

(But Trump will always have his 32% cult followers willing to jump off the cliff with him.......LOL)

So if the election were held today or this week. Would Hillary cheat more or cheat less?

A lot of people thought Obama was toast in 2012 after the disastrous 2010 midterms for his party, yet we know how that ended. Two years in politics is a lifetime and public perception is short term. Plenty of things can change.

Well, not really.......Obama's disastrous 2010 midterm was caused by the bitching and ignorance of right wingers over the ACA.......As the subsequent 2 years went by, many of the same bitching right wingers saw how they themselves benefited.

The DIFFERENCE (among many, many) between Obama and Trump is the looming JUSTICE that will hit this current, corrupt administration in 2019 as a tsunami.

So if the election were held today or this week. Would Hillary cheat more or cheat less?
Depends on who you listen to If you listen to the lying AH's that have been after her for 15 years with NO results they'd say more

Depends on who you listen to If you listen to the lying AH's that have been after her for 15 years with NO results they'd say more

And if you listen to the other lying AH's, it would be cheat less?

What would happen if you didn't post bullshit daily?
But you ignore the bullshit republicans threw at you the past 10 years? Trump is a lying bullshit expert
I haven't ignored anything ya troll pos.

What would happen if a POTUS election was held TODAY?

Bed wetters would lose, and blame everything but the shitty criminal sociopath candidate they nominated.

A lot of people thought Obama was toast in 2012 after the disastrous 2010 midterms for his party, yet we know how that ended. Two years in politics is a lifetime and public perception is short term. Plenty of things can change.

Trump cannot expand his base beyond where it is now and, unlike 2016, nobody but his base will vote for him. Two years or ten. He’s got no prospects for becoming qualified or competent.

The GOP’s only hope is a successful primary against him.

rump would not survive the primary process now that he has been vetted as one of the sleaziest swamp creatures in history.

PRECISELY !!!!..........bow that Trump has been "vetted" only idiots still support him.
Well phrased.

And if you listen to the other lying AH's, it would be cheat less?
Think only cheating was done by republicans making voting hard for those in Dem areas and the help they got from trumps pal Putin,,,,,,,,,,,that and mexico will pay for the wall lol

Trump cannot expand his base beyond where it is now and, unlike 2016, nobody but his base will vote for him. Two years or ten. He’s got no prospects for becoming qualified or competent.

The GOP’s only hope is a successful primary against him.

We all know that Trump won the EC by a few votes from PA, WI, and MI....NOTE just how enamored these 3 states are now of the orange clown and his cult...as shown by the midterm election.

You know, moron, after two years, you should give up that Hillary CRUTCH.....

Of Donny and Hillary WHO is facing a shit storm of investigations and staff indictments?

I think the R's should have gone with Jeb. I know he's another Bush, but he would have been a lot better than this disaster in the WH now.

I think if the primaries are held today then it would change. if the election was held probably nothing would change. Just look at the Senate gains for the GOP. I think that screams that nothing has really changed other than in the eyes of political junkies.
With 22 repub senators up for 2020 election we can wait till then to take over senate too
yea thats what we need ed...one party rule....you havent learned much in your 80 years....one party rule never works our well....

I think if the primaries are held today then it would change. if the election was held probably nothing would change. Just look at the Senate gains for the GOP. I think that screams that nothing has really changed other than in the eyes of political junkies.
With 22 repub senators up for 2020 election we can wait till then to take over senate too
yea thats what we need ed...one party rule....you havent learned much in your 80 years....one party rule never works our well....
Naaa Not one party rule Harry but just keep em in the back of the bus so we can straighten America out Then we'll let em off the bus so they can screw up America again

Forum List

Back