🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What would happen to blacks if we ended affirmative action?

Is it ignorant to point out the FACT that blacks commit 52.2% of all murders with only 13% of the population? Is this ignorant or is this something to fix???

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

I remember simply asking your opinion on the subject in a different thread and some idiot(I forget who) accusing me of holding you responsible for a solution. There's no one to hold responsible for the issue but the criminals themselves, where do you see logic in blaming the whole race.

It's time to grow up and stop pretending all blacks know each other. I can't just walk up to some random black criminal and tell him to stop unless I can survive having my face ripped off(I'm no big guy). If this issue was actually important to you, you'd likely have your own little opinion of a solution otherwise you just look like you bring it up when your losing an argument.

Why do you guys keep fucking mentioning affirmative action and blacks.....Affirmative Action benefits all minorities! For fuck sake guys are you that fucking mental? Affirmative Action is not allocated to blacks.

who can't pass civil service exams? White women?

Who was NCLB created for ? Asians?

If AA did not exist then we might believe that Aristotle actually got all these accolades he claims to have on his own merit. Until then you can't help but be dubious.

I live among them and they are wonderful people,they work every day,have two parents running the household.Their children graduate from High school and go onto college. Whats wrong matt you jealous cause that Black got the promotion and you didn't?

Whats up Huey? Happy Holidays.

Bucky

[I am almost convinced that you are some acne ridden, overweight, 15 year old social outcast who is being bullied at school and found this forum to be a low risk way of fighting back.

A lucid adult could not possibly be this obtuse.

HAHAHA. As always the liberals can only "respond" with name-calling. Even they know AA is indefensible and pure racism.

Obtuse in this context is not a "name", it is a behavior. And if you are an overweight, acne ridden 15 year old, that is a "condition". As far as "AA", goes, if it is "racist" it is also "sexist".

The term "affirmative action" was first used in the United States in Executive Order 10925 and was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961; it was used to promote actions that achieve non-discrimination. In 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson enacted Executive Order 11246 which required government employers to take "affirmative action" to hire without regard to race, religion and national origin. In 1968, gender was added to the anti-discrimination list.[3] Comparable procedures in other countries are also known as reservation in India, positive discrimination in the United Kingdom, and employment equity in Canada.

Of course, you could always circumvent affirmative action quotas by pursuing higher education, earning a degree and complementing it with work experience and a history of producing results that confirm your "superior skill set" as opposed to thumping your chest and claiming to be "superior" by accident of birth.

the odds that your cell phone, car or computer or even the shirt on your back was assembled by a minority in a third world country are quite favorable.

Assembled is right. But designed by a white or asian. THINK

There are endless variations on a plethora of designs of almost any product out there by people from every ethnic group on this planet, however if it is not patented(or an improved version of an original)mass produced and properly marketed and made accesible to the public, it is nothing but a blueprint, or some dusty piece of junk sitting on a shelf in someones garage.

Even YOU should know that

:confused:

Is it ignorant to point out the FACT that blacks commit 52.2% of all murders with only 13% of the population? Is this ignorant or is this something to fix???

I remember simply asking your opinion on the subject in a different thread and some idiot(I forget who) accusing me of holding you responsible for a solution. There's no one to hold responsible for the issue but the criminals themselves, where do you see logic in blaming the whole race.

It's time to grow up and stop pretending all blacks know each other. I can't just walk up to some random black criminal and tell him to stop unless I can survive having my face ripped off(I'm no big guy). If this issue was actually important to you, you'd likely have your own little opinion of a solution otherwise you just look like you bring it up when your losing an argument.

When blacks are causing 52.2% of all murders and 72% of black men are leaving their women to raise the children. Well, it's a problem for all blacks to be concerned of. To say this isn't a racial issue is showing that you people just don't care about the improvement of your people. Sad.

The fact that you blame me for pointing it out is even sadder. My problem is we have to live together and if I(a white man) point it out I'm a racist. How is it racist???

Last edited:
I'm also sick and fucking tired of the black congressional caucus screaming fucking racism at people that want to hold our leaders responsible for their actions. This is just going to piss people off.

It's time for anyone no matter what color to question their leaders.

Last edited:
AA assumes that black people are incapable of achieving on their own efforts. Certainly some of them have so we know that the failure in the black community is not a result of skin color or some unfortunate genetics. .

Not much for logic are you?? Suppose i said some men can bench press 700 pounds so ALL men can do it if they just work at it??!!

The black problem is genetics. Sure a few are smart, but the average intelligence of the black race is far below that of whites/asians. We're born that way.

When blacks are causing 52.2% of all murders and 72% of black men are leaving their women to raise the children. Well, it's a problem for all blacks to be concerned of. To say this isn't a racial issue is showing that you people just don't care about the improvement of your people. Sad.

The fact that you blame me for pointing it out is even sadder.

Who's blaming you for anything if you don't have an opinion just say so? Americans are my people and crime is a national issue that affects everyone. Get over this racial community BS, this is the real world a group of black thugs could care less about what any community thinks.

Again you act like everyone in a race knows each other. How do you think improving "my people" would even work, we'er not bees. "When blacks are causing 52.2% of all murders" what do you want other blacks to do, act like cops? I care about the improvement of this country as a whole. The fact that you blame everyone in a race for the crimes of complete strangers is the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Last edited:
If AA did not exist then we might believe that Aristotle actually got all these accolades he claims to have on his own merit. Until then you can't help but be dubious.

Actually I did. Do you know how hard it is to get into a prestigious school like UCLA? I had to compete with many Asians from India to Korea. I worked my tail off and no, I had no free ride I had to work twice as hard so please spare me that crap. Judging by the English composition that many lack here I doubt many here could even pass the GRE.

AA assumes that black people are incapable of achieving on their own efforts. Certainly some of them have so we know that the failure in the black community is not a result of skin color or some unfortunate genetics. .

Not much for logic are you?? Suppose i said some men can bench press 700 pounds so ALL men can do it if they just work at it??!!

The black problem is genetics. Sure a few are smart, but the average intelligence of the black race is far below that of whites/asians. We're born that way.

There is no "black problem." You can be taught to be educated if you apply yourself.

Alas, answer my previous question....What is your highest level of education?

Since you believe that my ethnic background makes me inferior to whites, assuming your white, I'm sure you've excelled further than me right?

If you have a Masters Degree what was your GRE score prior to attending graduate school? What was your thesis on?

These are basic questions someone with an advanced education would ask.

Actually I did. Do you know how hard it is to get into a prestigious school like UCLA? I had to compete with many Asians from India to Korea. I worked my tail off and no, I had no free ride I had to work twice as hard so please spare me that crap. Judging by the English composition that many lack here I doubt many here could even pass the GRE.
I find it interesting that you had to "compete with many Asians from India to Korea". The obvious inference is you didn't feel that you also had to compete with whites, blacks or Hispanics. I'd be interested to know why you singled them out. Is it because you consider them more intellectual, or perhaps because they, like whites, do not benefit from affirmative action? Also, why do you feel and how did you know you had to work "twice as hard", even given the AA advantage that you at least potentially enjoyed?

as an alumni of UCLA you could hardly be unaware of the many studies of racial preferences at that university. both before and after prop 209.

I think it is rather hypocritical of you to claim that you had to work twice as hard when in fact blacks are admitted with lower scores and qualifications, especially for transfers and graduate studies.

I'm all for blacks fairly earning their way into jobs, education and more. I'm against affirmative action as it stains you in front of the rest of the country...Makes you seem like you don't earn it.

Not to take anything away from your accomplishments, and certainly not to provide any fodder to the racist fucking douchebags here, but the GRE is not pass/fail and you are really not in a position to comment on anyone else's English.

says you

Why do you guys keep fucking mentioning affirmative action and blacks.....Affirmative Action benefits all minorities! For fuck sake guys are you that fucking mental? Affirmative Action is not allocated to blacks.

blacks were the specific reason for affirmative action to be implimented. other minorities and women were an add-on. actually in one of your posts you seemed to be pissed off that first nations were getting a seemingly higher benefit than blacks.

in your opinion, which is more unfair to choose for an affirmative action spot- a white woman with qualifications very nearly matching the requirements, or a black with markedly lower qualifications?

blacks were the specific reason for affirmative action to be implimented. other minorities and women were an add-on. actually in one of your posts you seemed to be pissed off that first nations were getting a seemingly higher benefit than blacks.

in your opinion, which is more unfair to choose for an affirmative action spot- a white woman with qualifications very nearly matching the requirements, or a black with markedly lower qualifications?

white women are high achievers with higher levels of education and academic achievement than average.

certainly not for their benefit as they need no crutch

If affirmative action laws were repealed the BIGGEST loser group would be upper middle class women.

I say this because that subset of the "oppressed" community is the subset who most benefitted from Affiramative Action laws.

NO its wasn't Blacks, neither was it Black women, it was upper middle class WHITE WOMEN who have benefitted most from AA.

Forum List

Back