🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What would happen to blacks if we ended affirmative action?

standard boilerplate from the politically correct PBS

There is not one gene, trait, or characteristic that distinguishes all members of one race from all members of another. We can map any number of traits and none would match our idea of race. This is because modern humans haven't been around long enough to evolve into different subspecies and we've always moved, mated, and mixed our genes. Beneath the skin, we are one of the most genetically similar of all species.

tricky wording allows them to imply something that is not true. .

Are you a geneticist? Do you have a PhD in evolutionary biology?

You bitch and moan about being "tired of wasting my time on posters who only yell 'NO' and refuse to put up anything that I can argue against" but no one else has brought anything to the table here, you fucking frauds. Trained, educated, professional geneticists have PROVEN that there is no meaningful basis for the notion of 'race.' You hateful, cowardly losers can't give up your security blankets so you stick your fingers in your ears and pretend the facts aren't what they really are. Pathetic.

I commend you inn finding an article that supports your position. I gave you the reasons why I thought it was fluff. Neither was strong on science and both resorted to using language to confuse rather than clarify the issues. Perhaps we should have different words for describing the social vs physical realities of human differences.

standard boilerplate from the politically correct PBS

There is not one gene, trait, or characteristic that distinguishes all members of one race from all members of another. We can map any number of traits and none would match our idea of race. This is because modern humans haven't been around long enough to evolve into different subspecies and we've always moved, mated, and mixed our genes. Beneath the skin, we are one of the most genetically similar of all species.

tricky wording allows them to imply something that is not true. .

Restating Lewontins fallacy is not worthy of a PhD.

Are you a geneticist? Do you have a PhD in evolutionary biology?

Restating Lewontins Fallacy in an op-ed is not worthy of a PhD

They don't have the brains to get good jobs on merit so i suspect their welfare rate would jump from 35% to 95%!!! Skeptics might say that before AA came along most blacks were not on welfare, but that's because welfare 50 years ago was not as high-paying as it is now. Used to be welfare meant just enough to live on, now it gives you a comfortable lower middle-class existence.

So ending AA must be combined with a big reduction in welfare availability.

The more compelling question is what would happen to dual income households in which working white females reside?

My guess is that the impact could be devastating to numerous white households since white females are the primary beneficiaries of AA in America.

As for the rest of this screed, as a 58 y.o. Black male, who has worked hard, obtained two college degrees and has never been the beneficiary of welfare or the ubiquitous, mythical "race card" that haunts the fragile psyche of demoralized, angry, white males from sea to shining sea in AmeriKKKa::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

This Christmas, I will once again wait patiently for the fat white guy in the red suit to slither down my chimney and bestow these "rewards" by default of being black upon me.....ROFLMBAO!!!!:tongue::tongue::tongue:

[

As for the rest of this screed, as a 58 y.o. Black male, who has worked hard, obtained two college degrees and has never been the beneficiary of welfare or the ubiquitous, mythical "race card"

Two degrees? The board notes that you didn't mention what they were in which means one was in education (baby-sitting) and the other was in some equally easy and useless crap like sociology. Why don't you blacks ever get degrees in useful and difficult fields like engineering or physics?

Quote:

Without whites you wouldn't have a car or a computer or a cell phone or even an old land line phone. Blacks can't do technology and need whites to make stuff for them.

Lol!!
Sorry to burst your bubble there "Pilgrim", but speaking just for myself, my cell phone and my Galaxy tablet are both Samsung products. In case you did not know, that company is based in Korea. As for cars, the Infiniti that I drive most of the time is a Japanese product. And last time I checked, Samsung was headed by a native Korean.

Lastly, unless many thousands of whites have left America to follow the numerous jobs outsourced overseas by venture capitalist vultures like Mitt Romney, the odds that your cell phone, car or computer or even the shirt on your back was assembled by a minority in a third world country are quite favorable.

You are not really as ignorant as you HOPEFULLY are pretending to be........
are you?

are you?

Actually there are quite a few posters on this board that really are that ignorant. Try the economics section if you want to see people doubling down on dumb.

And for the record, I lived thirty-five years in Mississippi and retired to the redneck Riviera.

[

As for the rest of this screed, as a 58 y.o. Black male, who has worked hard, obtained two college degrees and has never been the beneficiary of welfare or the ubiquitous, mythical "race card"

Two degrees? The board notes that you didn't mention what they were in which means one was in education (baby-sitting) and the other was in some equally easy and useless crap like sociology. Why don't you blacks ever get degrees in useful and difficult fields like engineering or physics?

If you want to attempt discussing a topic that would require some technical knowledge in a certain field, just say so, but for now, the subject matter that we are engaged in here is regarding "Affirmative Action"...not what I happened to study in college.

I am almost convinced that you are some acne ridden, overweight, 15 year old social outcast who is being bullied at school and found this forum to be a low risk way of fighting back.

A lucid adult could not possibly be this obtuse.

are you?

Actually there are quite a few posters on this board that really are that ignorant. Try the economics section if you want to see people doubling down on dumb.

And for the record, I lived thirty-five years in Mississippi and retired to the redneck Riviera.

I found this forum today by accident, and if I did not know better, the same dreck that I have read from some of these knuckle draggers looks to be same stuff that used to be posted in a race relations forum on AOL many years ago.

Is it ignorant to point out the FACT that blacks commit 52.2% of all murders with only 13% of the population? Is this ignorant or is this something to fix???

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

Well, statistically, low class rednecks like you make up less than 2% of the population and you commit 45% of all murders.

If you believe that then you're not debating the issue, just attacking. LOL. Whites make up 63-70% of the population and even at 45%(+-4 ) would mean that we make up much less of our share of our population. You don't want to challenge me with math little child.

[I am almost convinced that you are some acne ridden, overweight, 15 year old social outcast who is being bullied at school and found this forum to be a low risk way of fighting back.

A lucid adult could not possibly be this obtuse.

HAHAHA. As always the liberals can only "respond" with name-calling. Even they know AA is indefensible and pure racism.

AA assumes that black people are incapable of achieving on their own efforts. Certainly some of them have so we know that the failure in the black community is not a result of skin color or some unfortunate genetics. AA was supposed to last a total of 20 years to enable the generation of black people to be raised in a society where they get an equal opportunity. AA was never supposed to be permanent or confine blacks to a permanent infantile state.

While it is true that blacks commit crimes far in excess of the proportion they exist as a percentage of the population no one, not one person, addresses the cause, which is a societal assumption that nothing better can be expected of them.

Why do you guys keep fucking mentioning affirmative action and blacks.....Affirmative Action benefits all minorities! For fuck sake guys are you that fucking mental? Affirmative Action is not allocated to blacks.

Forum List

Back