What would happen to me

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
This is what would happen to me where I am at right now if I was in the Razorback Stadium, screaming Missouri Sucks, Missouri Sucks, Missouri Sucks...

I would be ejected from the stadium in handcuffs for Disorderly Conduct and Interfering with the game and I could possibly spend up to 1 year in the Washington county Jail.

If I stood by the Kum & Go gas station and convenience store, throwing rocks at 5 and 6 or 7 or 8 year old kids calling them a retard...

First of all, I could expect to be shot by their parents, but probably would happen is I would end up in a fight...
And lets say for instance the guy got the upper hand on me...
My face would become part of his front bumper.. and the gasoline from the nearby pumps would by pumped into my ass and then lit on fire.

And then if I survived.... I would be going to Jail for Aggravated assault on minor, and Disorderly Conduct and Child Abuse.

If I Did anything like the move cult, the governor would call in the National Guard and throw grenades into my window.
If I survived, I would be looking at life in prison just for that incident... and the death penalty if anybody died.

America on average doesn't put up with anywhere near shit that Philly puts up with.

Forum List

Back