What would YOU like to see President Trump DO regarding Iran?

..Does your stupid ass know what an invasion is?

Yes, troops entering a foreign country without an invitation
Throwing in a couple of troops for a brief amount of time is not an invasion you stupid ignorant piece of shit

Eh, murican crusaders have been there for years now and they show no signs of leaving

But just for fun, how long do you have to occupy (part of) another country before it becomes an invasion?

:popcorn:

Do nothing,
killing up to millions in a standard invasion, and maybe 100's of millions if it caused WW3, just isn't worth a few lousy oil tankers which aren't even ours in the first place.
There will be no WWIII over Iran.

Really?
If Russia & China back Iran, which has been a theorized issue for decades,
then
we'd probably get Russia & China backing up & pushing up their proxies in & around Iran,
Just like in the Vietnam war.
That's
the more likely & better case scenario
The
worst case scenario of course is that Russia & China bring troops into Iran, sure it's not as likely, but still a possibility.
Not gonna happen.

Russia does not want a piece of the US.

China is not ready for an extended long-range conflict.

Neither of them think Iran is worth risking their own hides, and they lack the logistics and long-range projection to pull it off.

There will be no WWIII over Iran.

Really?
Hmm, Russia has already directly invaded Syria close by to Iran, so I don't know where you get this idea that Russia isn't a threat?

Actually, it's possible WW3 already started, and we didn't know it.

They might tell us one day WW3 started in Syria when the USA & Russia both invaded.
I agree. Iran is probably Russia's puppet, at least. That is our generation's Vietnam waiting to happen.

And the duopoly establishment is salivating at the prospects.

We better hope it's another Vietnam & not like Soviet Union's Afghanistan AKA the nail in the coffin.

...Really? Hmm, Russia has already directly invaded Syria close by to Iran, so I don't know where you get this idea that Russia isn't a threat?...
Russia does not want a conflict with the US. They are not ready for it, beyond their borders.

Their presence in Syria has stretched what little projection-capability they have to its very limits.

Syria is nowhere near Iran, but it is a quick hop-skip-and-a-jump from the Black Sea past Istanbul and out into the nearby eastern Med.

...Actually, it's possible WW3 already started, and we didn't know it...
Rhetorical irrelevancy.

...They might tell us one day WW3 started in Syria when the USA & Russia both invaded.
It's a flea... not to worry.
Yeah. It's just Poland. Who cares, right?

-said everybody in 1939

Who has invaded more since WW2 Iran or the USA?

I think he is doing EXACTLY the right thing by backing them into a corner wherein their only option is to negotiate on OUR terms or else face financial ruin and the threat of revolution at home.

P.S. I am not asking what you DON'T want him to do.
All sanctions will do is energize the terrorist and increase their resolve to obtain nukes with the help of our enemies. Iran needs to have their reactor or reactors nuked so all radioactive material is atomized and can not be reused, this includes bunkers used for storing refined nuke fuel. Then every military target needs to be pulverized. This would take 3 hours tops on day 1 and another hour on days 2 and 3. Or, we let NY become a dead zone

If only we had stayed out of MidEastern affairs...

I think he is doing EXACTLY the right thing by backing them into a corner wherein their only option is to negotiate on OUR terms or else face financial ruin and the threat of revolution at home.

All sanctions will do is energize the terrorist and increase their resolve to obtain nukes with the help of our enemies. Iran needs to have their reactor or reactors nuked so all radioactive material is atomized and can not be reused, this includes bunkers used for storing refined nuke fuel. Then every military target needs to be pulverized. This would take 3 hours tops on day 1 and another hour on days 2 and 3. Or, we let NY become a dead zone

Yea then Iran would have nuked your street long ago...…………..

Great plan u got there

Great plan u got there

BS.
They hate us mostly because of Neocon scums like you.

You've made things worse rather than better.

Great plan u got there

BS.

They hate because our freedom and general way of life is better than theirs and because the Koran teaches that they must convert us or destroy us by jihad.

745334.jpg

Great plan u got there
Well, there's no way of knowing that now, is there?

I suspect they would have nuked Iraq and Israel, if anyone. That's assuming they would use a nuke on another nation.

So far, only THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA has been so cruel as to use a nuke on another nation.

Go to them hat in hand, apologize humbly for pulling out of the agreement that Iran was abiding by, remove the new sanctions, and ask them nicely to put everything back the way it was.

Then he can apologize to the rest of the world for being a dumbass dickweed and trying to fuck everything up, resign and go back to tRump tOwer.
How do you know they were abiding by the agreement? This is the same nonsense about WMDs we KNEW that Iraq had WMDS then we DIDN'T and ultimately oh look they DID! We don't know and can't know what Iran was or was not doing with nuclear technology. That's the point when you enter an agreement with a state that has zero credibility, why would you assume they would be honorable?
Inspections. We did know they were abiding by the agreement. Stop making excuses for tRump's mistakes.
Temporary band-aid solutions that involve Pay-for-Restraint are not sustainable in the long run.

And, worse, when military bases cannot be inspected, such band-aids merely buy the Bad Guys time to develop weapons in secret.

Until, of course, the day that the Iranians themselves repudiate the treaty, and explode a test nuclear warhead the next day.

Then all will be moaning and wailing and a great gnashing of teeth, but, by then, it will be too late, and it would be "your" fault.

Fortunately, "you" are not in charge, and... instead... the issue is being forced now, before they attain such a status.

A bad agreement (like the former treaty with Iran) is worse than no agreement at all.
Nobody was paying them, they were getting sanctions relief.

Inspections were happening.

Stop making excuses for tRump's failures.

Sanctions are working, keep them up.

Great plan u got there

BS.

They hate because our freedom and general way of life is better than theirs and because the Koran teaches that they must convert us or destroy us by jihad.

745334.jpg

Iran has invaded who?
Iran did defend against a US backed Saddam Hussein.
But.
Nothing like USA invasions & wars.

Much of the World is going to see your Neocon Americans as the main villain.

Wake up and read about the petrodollar. After that, the real question becomes what does Saudi Arabia want trump to do about Iran.

Great plan u got there

BS.

745334.jpg

Iran has invaded who?
Iran did defend against a US backed Saddam Hussein.
But.
Nothing like USA invasions & wars.

Much of the World is going to see your Neocon Americans as the main villain.
It's funny how Saddam Hussein became a boogyman when the U.S. installed him in the first place.
:lol:

Iran has been getting raped by foreign powers for 200 years.

For anyone who is interested (from Wikipedia):
Under Nader Shah, Iran was one of the most powerful states in the 18th century,[26] though by the 19th century, a series of conflicts with the Russian Empire led to significant territorial losses.[27][28]The Iranian Constitutional Revolution in the early 20th century created a constitutional monarchy and the country's first legislature. A 1953 coup instigated by the United Kingdom and the United States resulted in greater autocratic rule under Mohammad Reza Shah and growing Western political influence.[29] A far-reaching series of reforms known as the White Revolution was launched by the Shah in 1963, prompting industrial growth, land reforms, and increased women's rights.[30] Nevertheless, widespread dissatisfaction and unrest against the monarchy persisted, leading to the 1979 Revolution, which established the existing Islamic republic.[31] For most of the 1980s, Iran fought a war with Iraq that resulted in severe casualties and economic devastation for both sides.

Sanctions are working, keep them up.

The Iranians shot down a beautiful drone, they're executing CIA spies, the Brits are having their oil tankers hijacked...

What's your definition of 'working' exactly?

:coffee:

What "spies" have been executed? None, propaganda from Iran (probably incited by Obama)

The Brits can take care of themselves.

The Iranian economy has collapsed, the masses are on the verge of revolution. That is working.

I said in another thread he needs to bomb every electricity plant, every dam, every bridge, every Road, every Port of Entry, every shipping port, and if you destroy all of those things 100% the country will cease to operate. It will grind to a halt.
Thank you, John Bolton.

Great plan u got there
Well, there's no way of knowing that now, is there?

I suspect they would have nuked Iraq and Israel, if anyone. That's assuming they would use a nuke on another nation.

So far, only THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA has been so cruel as to use a nuke on another nation.

Actually it's a bit more complicated than that. Iran would have smuggled at least two nuke bombs into the USA, no missile needed, hid both well and told the FBI where to find one. Now once we attack Iran even if we level them NY City or San Fran becomes a nuclear wasteland and the destruction of America becomes the fault of America.

Solution, nukem first, or die.

Actually it's a bit more complicated than that. Iran would have smuggled at least two nuke bombs into the USA, no missile needed, hid both well and told the FBI where to find one. Now once we attack Iran even if we level them NY City or San Fran becomes a nuclear wasteland and the destruction of America becomes the fault of America.

Solution, nukem firs
Couldn't we make the same argument for any foreign power and preemptively nuke all of them too?

Forum List

Back