What would you like whites to do?

Uh, whites are not passed over for AA. What AA does is insure whites don't get ALL of the jobs. So would you like to talk about the 242 years up to this point today, where less qualified whites have been hired over minorities?

Or are you going to get the white mans amnesia?
Imagine if we had a quota system in basketball or football.
Blacks have over 90% of the jobs on NBA teams and over 70% on NFL teams.
I think it would be more fair if you spread it out so that you only held a job on a team according to the population averages.
Blacks make up only 13% of the total US population......so the level of blacks on teams should never go over that.
Hey if this was the case you'd never vote for Democrats because they're trying to flood the country with Hispanics and Muslims.
Soon blacks will only be 11% of the total population.
Basketball and football are the few areas where there is a level field. This is how I know whites need a headstart. On a level field Blacks always excel.
There isn’t a level field.
Of course there is. You white boys just cant hang without a legislated head start. :laugh:
No there isn’t.

White males are emasculated by the media, black males are glorified by that same media.

We are treated no different than Asian men and yet we are not allowed to have the platform that they have.

This society literally fears white men with any sort of muscular build and calls it “toxic masculinity”.
What platform do Asian men have? I dont even know any famous Asian men except Jeremy Lin.

This society fears white men period because they make up the vast majority of mass killers and bombers.

I think it would be more fair if you spread it out so that you only held a job on a team according to the population averages.
Blacks make up only 13% of the total US population......so the level of blacks on teams should never go over that.
Hey if this was the case you'd never vote for Democrats because they're trying to flood the country with Hispanics and Muslims.
Basketball and football are the few areas where there is a level field. This is how I know whites need a headstart. On a level field Blacks always excel.
Of course there is. You white boys just cant hang without a legislated head start. :laugh:
No there isn’t.

White males are emasculated by the media, black males are glorified by that same media.

We are treated no different than Asian men and yet we are not allowed to have the platform that they have.

This society literally fears white men with any sort of muscular build and calls it “toxic masculinity”.
What platform do Asian men have? I dont even know any famous Asian men except Jeremy Lin.

This society fears white men period because they make up the vast majority of mass killers and bombers.
6 Ridiculous Myths We Need to Stop Spreading About Asian Men

Elliot Rodger and the Effeminization of Asian Men | HuffPost

So, I am new to the forums and have been reading through most of the race/racism threads. I keep seeing both sides pointing out how racist the other is.

My question for the black people on the board is this. What would you like whites to do that would satisfy you?
Is just acknowledging the fact that racism specifically systemic racism is a real thing enough?

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

What do you want white people to do? What would help end this issue? None of you offer any solutions you just like to trash white people. It makes me wonder if you are really trying to solve the issues our country has or just like having a reason/excuse to complain.

Their list of demands keeps growing and becoming more irrational the longer you talk to them. Top of the list though is cash reparations. I think they want Uncle Sam to send every black person in the US a fat check every month for the rest of their lives.

But they also seem to want cops to stop arresting black people for committing crimes, or at least create a separate set of laws applicable only to blacks with different standards than what we apply to everyone else.

Another demand is that white people stop having opinions about what black people do.

Oh and we need to rewrite history to change certain important figures into strong black women who don't need no man.

Their list of demands keeps growing and becoming more irrational the longer you talk to them. Top of the list though is cash reparations. I think they want Uncle Sam to send every black person in the US a fat check every month for the rest of their lives. There's almost 40 million black people in this country and I've yet to meet one demanding a check from you white nuts in reparations, you watch too much fuckin tv, ass ho. And if anybody is sucking off of Sam's nuts these days, its you disability white fucks.

But they also seem to want cops to stop arresting black people for committing crimes, or at least create a separate set of laws applicable only to blacks with different standards than what we apply to everyone else.Listen, we don't mind getting arrested, its that dying part that doesn't set to well, especially over a mistaken cell phone or skittles. Now when you blonde blue eyed maggots start dying needlessly at the hands of cops, then we can talk, other that, suck a dick

Another demand is that white people stop having opinions about what black people do.You have have all the fuckin opinions you want, the question then becomes, who gives a fuck about you and your fuckin opinions...and because we don't, only white liberals and the media do, it drives you bitches crazy!! Do you think for one second Tyrone or sha na na from the hood gives a rats fuck about your fuckin opinions?

Oh and we need to rewrite history to change certain important figures into strong black women who don't need no man. If we could pry your prized white mops lips off our men zippers, maybe that opinion would change. Oral anyone?

So, I am new to the forums and have been reading through most of the race/racism threads. I keep seeing both sides pointing out how racist the other is.

My question for the black people on the board is this. What would you like whites to do that would satisfy you?
Is just acknowledging the fact that racism specifically systemic racism is a real thing enough?

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

What do you want white people to do? What would help end this issue? None of you offer any solutions you just like to trash white people. It makes me wonder if you are really trying to solve the issues our country has or just like having a reason/excuse to complain.

Their list of demands keeps growing and becoming more irrational the longer you talk to them. Top of the list though is cash reparations. I think they want Uncle Sam to send every black person in the US a fat check every month for the rest of their lives.

But they also seem to want cops to stop arresting black people for committing crimes, or at least create a separate set of laws applicable only to blacks with different standards than what we apply to everyone else.

Another demand is that white people stop having opinions about what black people do.

Oh and we need to rewrite history to change certain important figures into strong black women who don't need no man.

Their list of demands keeps growing and becoming more irrational the longer you talk to them. Top of the list though is cash reparations. I think they want Uncle Sam to send every black person in the US a fat check every month for the rest of their lives. There's almost 40 million black people in this country and I've yet to meet one demanding a check from you white nuts in reparations, you watch too much fuckin tv, ass ho. And if anybody is sucking off of Sam's nuts these days, its you disability white fucks.

But they also seem to want cops to stop arresting black people for committing crimes, or at least create a separate set of laws applicable only to blacks with different standards than what we apply to everyone else.Listen, we don't mind getting arrested, its that dying part that doesn't set to well, especially over a mistaken cell phone or skittles. Now when you blonde blue eyed maggots start dying needlessly at the hands of cops, then we can talk, other that, suck a dick

Another demand is that white people stop having opinions about what black people do.You have have all the fuckin opinions you want, the question then becomes, who gives a fuck about you and your fuckin opinions...and because we don't, only white liberals and the media do, it drives you bitches crazy!! Do you think for one second Tyrone or sha na na from the hood gives a rats fuck about your fuckin opinions?

Oh and we need to rewrite history to change certain important figures into strong black women who don't need no man. If we could pry your prized white mops lips off our men zippers, maybe that opinion would change. Oral anyone?

You need to sort out your anger issues, Laquisha

send em a check i say !! then i'll buy stock in cadillac and colt45 malt liquor !
And I'll buy stock in OPIODS and Trailer Park gear!!

You need to sort out your anger issues, Laquisha

I'm not out here tweeting racist shit to my base, nor am I bullying young people trying to register people to vote....ITS YOU ANGRY WHITE MF'S, NOT ME PAL

No there isn’t.

Ace, its not so much the white man we fear, its the no accountability they receive from murdering us that we fear...no gun owner, ie myself and others...should fear anyone...But I can assure you, my stand your ground state, would lock my black ass up, I defend myself against a white person....

You mentioned you were new to the board. In your ignorance you claim there have been no solutions offered when that has occurred countless times. Obviously you havent read very well.

In order to have a discussion about racism you actually have to admit the existence racism and its effects on Black people. The vast majority of whites here lack the emotional intelligence to do even that. So an admission would be a start. Next when whites ask a question they should listen instead of denying or assuming they have the answer. Lastly you should understand that pointing out instances of racism is a valid reason to post. If you cant do those things then you wont find and end.
So you don't know what the blacks at this board actually want. Got it.

No there isn’t.

Ace, its not so much the white man we fear, its the no accountability they receive from murdering us that we fear...no gun owner, ie myself and others...should fear anyone...But I can assure you, my stand your ground state, would lock my black ass up, I defend myself against a white person....
I told my kids the other day that its a strong possibility that I will probably go to prison in defense of them or my home for smoking some white fool hopped up on liquid courage.

No there isn’t.

I told my kids the other day that its a strong possibility that I will probably go to prison in defense of them or my home for smoking some white fool hopped up on liquid courage.
Ace, this ain't the 60's where negro's was shaken in their boots over some white trash can visit....and that's where these mf's are gonna make thier mistakes. Today, nigga's is killing each other over Ipads and Iphones, I don't think for a minute they gonna hesitate to pop a mf's coming in thier homes.

No there isn’t.

Funny how the mods don’t see posts like this.....

First, I am not speaking as the microcosm of black thought. This is "one black mans opinion" and I am not speaking for all blacks or making any claims against "all whites" when I say "whites".

Secondly, I would like whites to acknowledge that every action creates a reaction. Then I would like whites to use that formula and calculate the reactions of over 300 years of legalized racial oppression (actions) upon black economics, culture, geography, psychology, sociology, politics, etc.

Thirdly, I would also like whites to understand what a binary option is. If blacks argue that the light is off, you rejecting that argument is by default a claim that the light is on. You cannot argue that you are not an "on-ist", when you reject every argument that states or implies that something is "off". Ergo, when talking about the black condition of socioeconomic inequality in America, the causation of that inequality is either internal to blacks or external to blacks. In other words, its the result of blacks being treated unequally or its the result of blacks being inherently unequal. To reject/discredit the former is a claim of the latter without having to make the claim.

Finally, I would like whites to understand what racism really is and use the official definition instead of creating their own definitions for the purpose of exonerating themselves or to indict other groups to normalize it as something EVERY group is guilty of in degree and kind. I find that whites make up sh!t when a definition works against them....they seek to redefine it to serve them.

So what I want from whites is the demonstration of integrity, the demonstration of intellectual honesty, the demonstration of intelligence, the demonstration of historical understanding, the demonstration of the present being the creation of the past, the demonstration of an open mind.....when it comes to issues of black and white. Hence, my solution is to first DO THOSE THINGS and then maybe you can help being part of the solution or come out in the open and accept that you are a racist and are THE PROBLEM.
IM2 calls most white posters who disagree with him a racist, without cause. He makes up his own definition of the word. Asclepias says he lies to whites, so how can anyone trust him? These two certainly don't want races to get along, they are part of the division.

If blacks excel in a sport, great, they should be hired for the job. The best qualified should be given that opportunity. This should be all around in any job.

In order to have a discussion about racism you actually have to admit the existence racism and its effects on Black people. The vast majority of whites here lack the emotional intelligence to do even that.

In order to have an honest discussion about racism, Blacks actually have to first admit their open, fervent promulgation of the topic as a continuous political tool to sustain division between the races and for continued unnecessary leverage in order to gain social advantages they simply don't merit by earning through regulars means, and its effect of White People. Unfortunately, the vast majority of Blacks here lack the willingness, candor or maturity to ever do that.

putting negro's in their place, especially the black men who are undoubtedly pissing you white boys off, taking on your women.....that brown is coming in like a bullet.

Funny that the only people I see pissed off and resentful of others are you poor victimized blacks! You can just never stop talking about race for a second in every post and always thinking of and referring to each other in regards to our skin color! OTOH, you claim color is only skin deep therefore equal, then JUST AS FAST turn around 180° and contradict yourselves and put down Whites BECAUSE of their skin color! :lmao: As to taking on any of my women, any woman or wife I ever had, she'd hold you by your big ears and kick your ass up and down the hall til you didn't know whether you were coming or going. And about brown coming like a bullet, we know, just ask any of them over on the south side of Chicago . . . . they all come like a bullet. :poke:

putting negro's in their place, especially the black men who are undoubtedly pissing you white boys off, taking on your women.....that brown is coming in like a bullet.

Funny that the only people I see pissed off and resentful of others are you poor victimized blacks! You can just never stop talking about race for a second in every post and always thinking of and referring to each other in regards to our skin color! OTOH, you claim color is only skin deep therefore equal, then JUST AS FAST turn around 180° and contradict yourselves and put down Whites BECAUSE of their skin color! :lmao: As to taking on any of my women, any woman or wife I ever had, she'd hold you by your big ears and kick your ass up and down the hall til you didn't know whether you were coming or going. And about brown coming like a bullet, we know, just ask any of them over on the south side of Chicago . . . . they all come like a bullet. :poke:

Why are you crying about people taking abut race in a section where you are supposed to discuss race? And you only do that to blacks.

In order to have a discussion about racism you actually have to admit the existence racism and its effects on Black people. The vast majority of whites here lack the emotional intelligence to do even that.

In order to have an honest discussion about racism, Blacks actually have to first admit their open, fervent promulgation of the topic as a continuous political tool to sustain division between the races and for continued unnecessary leverage in order to gain social advantages they simply don't merit by earning through regulars means, and its effect of White People. Unfortunately, the vast majority of Blacks here lack the willingness, candor or maturity to ever do that.

No whites need to quit lying to themselves like you just did.

You mentioned you were new to the board. In your ignorance you claim there have been no solutions offered when that has occurred countless times. Obviously you havent read very well.

In order to have a discussion about racism you actually have to admit the existence racism and its effects on Black people. The vast majority of whites here lack the emotional intelligence to do even that. So an admission would be a start. Next when whites ask a question they should listen instead of denying or assuming they have the answer. Lastly you should understand that pointing out instances of racism is a valid reason to post. If you cant do those things then you wont find and end.
Blah, blah, blah...black victim...give me your "white" money...blah, blah, blah...black pussy hurt.

Blah, blah, blah...black victim...give me your "white" money...blah, blah, blah...black pussy hurt.

And this coming from a member of the race that has gotten handouts continuously for 242 years.

First, I am not speaking as the microcosm of black thought. This is "one black mans opinion" and I am not speaking for all blacks or making any claims against "all whites" when I say "whites".

Secondly, I would like whites to acknowledge that every action creates a reaction. Then I would like whites to use that formula and calculate the reactions of over 300 years of legalized racial oppression (actions) upon black economics, culture, geography, psychology, sociology, politics, etc.

Thirdly, I would also like whites to understand what a binary option is. If blacks argue that the light is off, you rejecting that argument is by default a claim that the light is on. You cannot argue that you are not an "on-ist", when you reject every argument that states or implies that something is "off". Ergo, when talking about the black condition of socioeconomic inequality in America, the causation of that inequality is either internal to blacks or external to blacks. In other words, its the result of blacks being treated unequally or its the result of blacks being inherently unequal. To reject/discredit the former is a claim of the latter without having to make the claim.

Finally, I would like whites to understand what racism really is and use the official definition instead of creating their own definitions for the purpose of exonerating themselves or to indict other groups to normalize it as something EVERY group is guilty of in degree and kind. I find that whites make up sh!t when a definition works against them....they seek to redefine it to serve them.

So what I want from whites is the demonstration of integrity, the demonstration of intellectual honesty, the demonstration of intelligence, the demonstration of historical understanding, the demonstration of the present being the creation of the past, the demonstration of an open mind.....when it comes to issues of black and white. Hence, my solution is to first DO THOSE THINGS and then maybe you can help being part of the solution or come out in the open and accept that you are a racist and are THE PROBLEM.
IM2 calls most white posters who disagree with him a racist, without cause. He makes up his own definition of the word. Asclepias says he lies to whites, so how can anyone trust him? These two certainly don't want races to get along, they are part of the division.
You dont have to trust me. I dont talk to you to establish trust. I talk to you in order to show other Blacks how whites think and expose the flaws in the their bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back