🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whatever ever happened to the little sign… ‘We have a right to refuse service’?

kaz, thinks the far right reactionary fairysees and freaks are somehow mainstream American conservatives. Keep that delusion, they keep losin'.

you are a fool, snake. you are too stupid to realize that the far right is NOT the teaparty, the GOP, or conservatives.

the far right loons are as inconsequential as the far left loons (like you).

The TP is not that right wing it is just the storyline that the flying monkeys keep repeating. The right wing has barely moved it is the left that keeps getting radical. They think that by getting rid of something like DADT means the right is getting more radical. I really do believe there is something wrong with the minds of liberals.

its that defective gene known as DRD4, all liberals have it. Look it up.

The TP is not that right wing it is just the storyline that the flying monkeys keep repeating. The right wing has barely moved it is the left that keeps getting radical. They think that by getting rid of something like DADT means the right is getting more radical. I really do believe there is something wrong with the minds of liberals.

The TP is made up of even old school Democrats that understand that this country is moving in the wrong direction.

Jake thinks the idea that we are taxing and spending too much is an extremist, reactionary position. LOL.

Oh, and he's a Republican...

Lots of Republicans think that.

“The rigidity of those pledges is something I don’t like. The circumstances change and you can’t be wedded to some formula by Grover Norquist. It’s -- who the hell is Grover Norquist, anyway?”
-George H.W. Bush

From my perspective it was the majority of folks that did it, both repubs and dems...just like the KKK in the early 20th century was made up of members of the GOP and dems...

The KKK did at a time morph into a somewhat respectable organization, or at least accepted. But their most grievous of sins came before that time and it was all democrat. A democrat even viewed Birth of a Nation in the WH. Imagine that was the first movie ever shown in the WH.

Lynchings of blacks, Jews etc. were going on until the late 1930's and the deed's were done by members of both political parties...

Of course an killing of blacks, whites, and Jews go on everyday by people who hold different beliefs. But the KKK was the military arm of the Democrat party and their targets were Republicans, especially black Republicans.

From my perspective it was the majority of folks that did it, both repubs and dems...just like the KKK in the early 20th century was made up of members of the GOP and dems...

The KKK did at a time morph into a somewhat respectable organization, or at least accepted. But their most grievous of sins came before that time and it was all democrat. A democrat even viewed Birth of a Nation in the WH. Imagine that was the first movie ever shown in the WH.

Lynchings of blacks, Jews etc. were going on until the late 1930's and the deed's were done by members of both political parties...

predominately democrats---------sorry, you cannot change history.

Remember----Lincoln was a republican, Robert KKK Byrd was a democrat.

predominately democrats---------sorry, you cannot change history.

Remember----Lincoln was a republican, Robert KKK Byrd was a democrat.
As was Nathan Bedford Forest...prominent Democrat that started the KKK.

The TP is made up of even old school Democrats that understand that this country is moving in the wrong direction.

Jake thinks the idea that we are taxing and spending too much is an extremist, reactionary position. LOL.

“The rigidity of those pledges is something I don’t like. The circumstances change and you can’t be wedded to some formula by Grover Norquist. It’s -- who the hell is Grover Norquist, anyway?”
-George H.W. Bush

Liberal Republicans certainly are no friend of smaller government, but I think the line that they view over taxing and spending as extremist and reactionary isn't typically how far they go.

All it takes is changing the law to strip-out the Sexual Orientation piece, and it's all Golden again.

A Conservative turn to the country's politics might very well accomplish such a thing.

And, if not, there are other ways to skin that cat, and those will firm-up, as time goes by.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

Your ignorance and bigotry will ultimately lose.
Classic Liberal Counterpointing...

Publicly oppose their particular brand of Social Engineering, and be labeled as Ignorant and Bigoted...

Your concerns are noted...

I will not, however, engage in name-calling against you, despite your deserving it, for having initiated a personal attack.

Those who oppose the Homosexual Mafia must have the courage to take those brickbats, sift them for merit or lack thereof, and press forward, with confidence and sense of mission and purpose.

Most Americans are all for continued vigilance and expansion of liberties, insofar as these may be practicable and in the best interests of The People and The Nation.

It's just that a great many Americans do not believe that recent pro-Homosexual legislation and rulings meet the criteria of being in the best interests of The People and The Nation.

Your kind of change is not an increase in freedom.

Other than increasing freedom to publicly manifest contemptible, unclean, corrupt, unnatural, perverse sexual practices, and related lifestyle and behavioral oddities.

You have always been free to be a pervert.

What has changed is that that perversion is now publicly tolerated.

That may yet change once again.

And, in order to accomplish that goal, considerable learning, logic and imagination will be required, in order to set aside a fait accompli.

Which is all a far cry from a state of ignorance.

But you go right on believing it.

That sort of arrogance and complacency will make the legal take-down all the easier and all the more deliciously enjoyable, if-and-when the time comes, after January 20, 2017.

Isn't it AMAZING that the image of America you right wingers paint offers oppression of those you deem "contemptible, unclean, corrupt, unnatural, perverse" and EXACTLY like the nations you like to accuse liberals of embracing?

2013-11-28T151506Z_1_CBRE9AR16DC00_RTROPTP_2_CSPORTS-US-RUSSIA-OLYMPICS-PUTIN.JPG
5vx88Bg.png

Last edited:

:lol:

-George H.W. Bush

Liberal Republicans certainly are no friend of smaller government, but I think the line that they view over taxing and spending as extremist and reactionary isn't typically how far they go.

No one likes "over taxing".
Where people disagree is on "how much taxing is over taxing".
And very few hold to the belief that "any taxing is over taxing".

-George H.W. Bush

Since the purpose of taxes are supposed to be to fund the government, that liberals want punitive taxes where higher tax rates do not increase tax revenue does mean they support overtaxing

The gay community and the liberals have lost their little Nazi minds. A privately owned business has the right to refuse to conduct business with anybody they want. Period. It's not even open for debate.

Further still, the 1st Amendment affords you the right to practice your religious belief. And the little liberal/gay Nazi community is working so hard to trample on that right as well.

All I can say is that I hope these companies deliver the most dreadful products and services when they are unconstitutionally forced to by the liberal Nazi's. If you're a bakery and you're forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding, I hope you put 70lbs of salt in the cake and make the frosting primarily out of vinegar so that they vomit when they eat it. Then maybe word will spread in their little gay circles that your bakery isn't any good and you can be left the hell alone to conduct your private business as you see fit.

*Note - desperate Nazi liberals will try to spin this as "homophobia" because they need to justify their anti-constitutional Nazi beliefs. However, it is not. I couldn't care less if someone is gay. What I do care about however is when they unconstitutionally force someone to do their bidding because they think being gay makes them special and entitled.

It's an agenda of reeducation
Your business may be private property but if your business is to service the general public, then it must do so. If you want to carve out what segments of the general public you wish to serve, then you can operate as a private club but you can't serve the general public and pick and chose who you wish to serve.

Whether you can legally refuse service depends on your reason for doing so. You can deny service but the reason can't be based on race, religion, or natural origin, disability and in some states sex or sexual preference.

The foundation of civil rights laws are based on common sense. You shouldn't discriminate based on attributes that people have little or not control over.

The gay community and the liberals have lost their little Nazi minds. A privately owned business has the right to refuse to conduct business with anybody they want. Period. It's not even open for debate.

Further still, the 1st Amendment affords you the right to practice your religious belief. And the little liberal/gay Nazi community is working so hard to trample on that right as well.

All I can say is that I hope these companies deliver the most dreadful products and services when they are unconstitutionally forced to by the liberal Nazi's. If you're a bakery and you're forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding, I hope you put 70lbs of salt in the cake and make the frosting primarily out of vinegar so that they vomit when they eat it. Then maybe word will spread in their little gay circles that your bakery isn't any good and you can be left the hell alone to conduct your private business as you see fit.

*Note - desperate Nazi liberals will try to spin this as "homophobia" because they need to justify their anti-constitutional Nazi beliefs. However, it is not. I couldn't care less if someone is gay. What I do care about however is when they unconstitutionally force someone to do their bidding because they think being gay makes them special and entitled.

Does this mean that you agree with tore owners banning people who open carry from their stores?

Since the purpose of taxes are supposed to be to fund the government, that liberals want punitive taxes where higher tax rates do not increase tax revenue does mean they support overtaxing

Just purports that Government refuses to live within it's means as the taxpayers that are paying the bills have to.

You would do what now? You'd tell your friends? Why? Why not just forget it altogether? No big deal, right?

There is no way that you would just let it go, bro. No way in hell.

Uh...yes I would you stupid ignorant dick. You don't know me - don't be so arrogant as to GUESS what you THINK I would do....

It is no big deal. Just like where I got a great price on something is no big deal. But I still tell my friends that. Just like where I'm going on vacation is no big deal. But I still tell my friends that. Just like what I watched on tv last night is no big deal. But I still tell my friends that.... "bro"

I would tell my friends so that they wouldn't funnel their money to someone who opposes them if they didn't want to. I wouldn't even attempt to convince them what they should do. It would be totally up to them. I would just want them to have the information.

Not a chance. You'd make a huge stink. You and I both know it. I would bet that a search of the archives would show that you are full of shit.

We both know that you are a homo-repressed mama's boy desperate for attention on message boards.

And the end of the day, you're pissed off that you can't force other people to live like you want and to embrace your homosexuality. Get over it junior.

You're also really pissed that it wouldn't bother me an ounce if a company didn't want to do business with Christians. And you don't know how to express it :lol:

Does this mean that you agree with tore owners banning people who open carry from their stores?

Apparently.

Of course an killing of blacks, whites, and Jews go on everyday by people who hold different beliefs. But the KKK was the military arm of the Democrat party and their targets were Republicans, especially black Republicans.

sure, it was like an army of rebellion against the occupiers of those damn Yankees...lol

They have some sick form of inferiority complex which causes them to want to control everything and everyone.

Hey, I'm sure you're being too tough on 'em. Example:

A young black man owns a t-shirt store. A white guy in a big ol' pickup drives up and orders two dozen t-shirts emblazoned with a big ol' confederate flag. The young man politely refuses the order and provides the guy with the name of another t-shirt store down the street.

I'm sure our leftist friends would march in the streets, demanding that the t-shirt order is honored by the young black man. You know, public accommodation laws n' stuff.

Right?

:rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmm. You have racked your brain to come up with this one, huh?

If the reason that the t-shirt guy refused the work does not violate the public accommodation laws, he can refuse the work. Simple.

He can refuse to print racist or bigoted t-shirts.
A baker can refuse to make a cake with a huge cock and balls on it.
A restaurant owner can refuse to sell fermented soybeans.

Now....in your example....the white guy in the pickup also wants a dozen shirts that say "Eat at Joe's".....the store owner needs to make them. He cannot refuse the work BECAUSE THE CUSTOMER IS WHITE!!!

Fucking duh!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! [MENTION=32973]LoneLaugher[/MENTION] just got owned! Not to mention his hypocrisy exposed!

Junior, a caked with male parts on it is obscene. The Confederate Flag was a legitimate flag, is still flown in public to this day, and can be seen by children (while your cake decked out in your homo-erotic fantasies cannot be).

Therefore, you just compared apples-to-oranges because you got owned son! You are a bigot and you do NOT defend equality.
Game. Set. Match.

Hey, I'm sure you're being too tough on 'em. Example:

A young black man owns a t-shirt store. A white guy in a big ol' pickup drives up and orders two dozen t-shirts emblazoned with a big ol' confederate flag. The young man politely refuses the order and provides the guy with the name of another t-shirt store down the street.

I'm sure our leftist friends would march in the streets, demanding that the t-shirt order is honored by the young black man. You know, public accommodation laws n' stuff.

Right?

:rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmm. You have racked your brain to come up with this one, huh?

If the reason that the t-shirt guy refused the work does not violate the public accommodation laws, he can refuse the work. Simple.

He can refuse to print racist or bigoted t-shirts.
A baker can refuse to make a cake with a huge cock and balls on it.
A restaurant owner can refuse to sell fermented soybeans.

Now....in your example....the white guy in the pickup also wants a dozen shirts that say "Eat at Joe's".....the store owner needs to make them. He cannot refuse the work BECAUSE THE CUSTOMER IS WHITE!!!

Fucking duh!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! @LoneLaugher just got owned! Not to mention his hypocrisy exposed!

Junior, a caked with male parts on it is obscene. The Confederate Flag was a legitimate flag, is still flown in public to this day, and can be seen by children (while your cake decked out in your homo-erotic fantasies cannot be).

Therefore, you just compared apples-to-oranges because you got owned son! You are a bigot and you do NOT defend equality.
Game. Set. Match.
Par for Lunger. :badgrin:

Punitive taxation, as I understand the term, is "Vice" taxation as one would pay on alcohol or cigarettes.
"Vice" or "Punitive" taxation is supposed to discourage consumption of those commodities. That is not meant to maximize revenues on our few legal drugs.

The concept that higher tax rates do not always yield higher tax revenue is called the Laffer Curve. The Laffer Curve does not argue that lower tax rates will always yield higher revenue. The Laffer Curve is tool to find the optimal tax rate to maximize revenue.

You would do what now? You'd tell your friends? Why? Why not just forget it altogether? No big deal, right?

There is no way that you would just let it go, bro. No way in hell.

Uh...yes I would you stupid ignorant dick. You don't know me - don't be so arrogant as to GUESS what you THINK I would do....

It is no big deal. Just like where I got a great price on something is no big deal. But I still tell my friends that. Just like where I'm going on vacation is no big deal. But I still tell my friends that. Just like what I watched on tv last night is no big deal. But I still tell my friends that.... "bro"

I would tell my friends so that they wouldn't funnel their money to someone who opposes them if they didn't want to. I wouldn't even attempt to convince them what they should do. It would be totally up to them. I would just want them to have the information.

Right on cue, what did I tell ya?

It doesn't even register with them. They have to punish, they have to issue their consequences, and they react as naturally as we breathe. They will not believe you on this, because they can't help but project. It's a freakin' pathological reaction for them.

:udaman: :udaman: :udaman:

And you proved his projection when he claimed a black man running a t-shirt business doesn't have to print up two dozen shirts with the Confederate Flag on it for a truck full of southern white guys!

Forum List

Back