Whatever ever happened to the little sign… ‘We have a right to refuse service’?

I find it surprising that the Left wing people have not objected to the sign that is displayed in thousands of establishments: No shirt, no shoes, no service.
What's to bitch about? It could say No Money no Service as well, since in the end that is all that matters.

LOL, from the guy who still doesn't grasp that Jim Crow and school segregation were government, not markets...

From now on everything they post will be one accusation of racism after another. They have no facts to support their claims, so they resort to moral intimidation. Libturds can never win the logic game. That's a talent they simply do not possess.
Our logic is the same as the courts, the same as the law of the land. Tell us, where's your "logic" besides bitching about modern life and reality on Internet forums eh?

:lmao:

mirror...

That's a classic, an internet whiner complaining about people posting their views on message boards calling it whining...

LOL, from the guy who still doesn't grasp that Jim Crow and school segregation were government, not markets...

From now on everything they post will be one accusation of racism after another. They have no facts to support their claims, so they resort to moral intimidation. Libturds can never win the logic game. That's a talent they simply do not possess.
Our logic is the same as the courts, the same as the law of the land. Tell us, where's your "logic" besides bitching about modern life and reality on Internet forums eh?

Yes, your logic is the same as the courts: faulty. Where does the Constitution give the federal government the authority to regulate private businesses?

That's a classic, an internet whiner complaining about people posting their views on message boards calling it whining...
I'm not whining about anything. I'm wondering when you little morons are going to actually grow up? Never seems to be the answer at this point.

Entire thread it based on ignorance of the existence of a federal law called the Civil Rights Act.

Perhaps attending a high school history class would help you.

I'm well aware of the civil rights act, moron. My point is that the section on public accommodations is a violation of my rights and also a violation of the Constitution.

No.

It's not.

Know why?

Because SCOTUS says so.

That's how our country works.

Dummies don't get to interpret the constitution and make up the rules. We have a system of check and balances. The Civil Rights Act has been checked.

You don't like our system, get the fuck out. Buh-bye.

If gays want to get married, then they can get the hell out. That's what you're saying.

You numskulls blubber endlessly about how Citizens United is such a travesty of justice, then you tell anyone who disputes other SC decisions to get the hell out.

You give a whole new meaning to the term "dumbfuck."

Last edited:
You make everyone into a criminal with all your infernal regulations, then you point guns at everyone.

No one points a gun at me. Because I follow the simple and reasonable rules.

How pathetic that you don't understand that guns are used to enforce all government regulations.

I am the government -- My Government is an extension of me and my fellow Americans. It's called a REPUBLIC.

So, please do point guns at anti-American rule breakers.

Kill them if the fire back at my government.

Put them in jail if they break our rules.

Perhaps a civics 101 class would help you.

You reinforced the point of my post. You avoided addressing any point I made and simply stamped your foot and declared me to be wrong.

You're a grade A moron, PMH.

Entire thread it based on ignorance of the existence of a federal law called the Civil Rights Act.

I'm well aware of the civil rights act, moron. My point is that the section on public accommodations is a violation of my rights and also a violation of the Constitution.

Isn't it frustrating!? Those damned laws! Maybe if you hold your breath they'll disappear.

No.

It's not.

Know why?

Because SCOTUS says so.

Dummies don't get to interpret the constitution and make up the rules. We have a system of check and balances. The Civil Rights Act has been checked.

If gays want to get married, then they can get the hell out. That's what you're saying.

Gay marriage is legal in many states and will soon be legal in all.

Why would they need to leave?

It's the bigots and homophobes who don't like SCOTUS and won't follow the rules that should leave.

Yes, your logic is the same as the courts: faulty. Where does the Constitution give the federal government the authority to regulate private businesses?
The Commerce Clause in this case. If you would read the ruling you'd know that.

Start here: Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. United States | Casebriefs

No.

It's not.

Know why?

Because SCOTUS says so.

Gay marriage is legal in many states and will soon be legal in all.

Why would they need to leave?

It's the bigots and homophobes who don't like SCOTUS and won't follow the rules that should leave.

It takes a special kind of stupid to not get the point for as long as you fail to get it.

The commerce clause was never used to justify federal regulation of private business until FDR threatened to pack the SC with his cronies.

Isn't it frustrating!? Those damned laws! Maybe if you hold your breath they'll disappear.

Yeah, those Jim Crow laws were just so annoying, weren't they?

Everything you post to this forum only confirms the fact that you have brain damage.

The commerce clause was never used to justify federal regulation of private business until FDR threatened to pack the SC with his cronies.
You never get tired of being wrong I see?

How Interpretation of the Commerce Power Has Changed over Time | www.streetlaw.org

I'm not whining about anything. I'm wondering when you little morons are going to actually grow up? Never seems to be the answer at this point.

The "whining" thing is stupid and you do it all the time. I am actually highlighting that to you in order to help you with your own quest to grow up.

Speaking of which, remember when I repeated your own words back to you and you had a cow that they were childish? Then I had to explain it to you like three times before you got it? Then you dropped it?

LOL, you're a tool. Grow up.

You numskulls blubber endlessly about how Citizens United is such a travesty of justice, then you tell anyone who disputes other SC decisions to get the hell out.

No blubbering here.

We have to live with it... for now.

Perhaps if Obama gets to name two more SCOTUS justices we can change it.

Perhaps if people get fed up with money in politics they will elect reps to change it.

That's how the system works.

You're the one clueless about the major laws in our country --laws that have been on the books for 50 years.

Are you sure you're American?

No blubbering here.

We have to live with it... for now.

Perhaps if Obama gets to name two more SCOTUS justices we can change it.

Perhaps if people get fed up with money in politics they will elect reps to change it.

That's how the system works.

You're the one clueless about the major laws in our country --laws that have been on the books for 50 years.

Are you sure you're American?

So you mean the SC isn't the final authority on the Constitution and that its decisions are not final?

Do you suppose it's possible for you to stop arguing out of both sides of your mouth?

You are truly a moron.

The "whining" thing is stupid and you do it all the time. I am actually highlighting that to you in order to help you with your own quest to grow up.

Speaking of which, remember when I repeated your own words back to you and you had a cow that they were childish? Then I had to explain it to you like three times before you got it? Then you dropped it?

LOL, you're a tool. Grow up.

Wow, he's even dumber than I imagined.

Forum List

Back