Whatever ever happened to the little sign… ‘We have a right to refuse service’?

It's a leftist nation so why do you live here? And God-fearing doesn't make one moral. I wish it did, that would make Christianity useful.

the day this nation is severly attacked will be the day God and Christianity has a major comeback.....and immoral lefties will be rejected for the bloodsucking bandits they really are...
So you are looking forward to that day then?

Aren't you....? you lefties are the anti-Americans...

So you are looking forward to that day then?

It's hard to be Anti-What We Founded.

And you avoided the question.

Lefties founded America? Are you serious? You mean those racist, sexist homophobes who believed that the institution of private property was sacrosanct that government shouldn't interfere in commerce were lefties?!!

Lefties founded America? Are you serious? You mean those racist, sexist homophobes who believed that the institution of private property was sacrosanct that government shouldn't interfere in commerce were lefties?!!

Of course they did

Righties supported the King and were tarred and feathered for it

Liberals really knew how to handle Conservatives back then

Left for society to solve, blacks would still be riding on the back of the bus in the south and people in wheelchairs would still have limited access to public facilities.

Hmmmm . . . wrong. The law compelled the bus company to make blacks ride in the back. Government enforced Jim Crow, not private business.
An government stuck down Jim Crow laws, passed the Americans with Disabilities Act ending discrimination against the disabled in public facilities, and ended job discrimination based on sex with the Civil Rights Act of 64. And you think society would would have ended this discrimination without government? :cuckoo:

C'mon flop; no corporation/company has ever polluted the air, poisoned the streams, stole patents, wronged their workers or done anything wrong, illegal, immoral, or even used a colon when a semi-colon would have sufficed.

You mean those racist, sexist homophobes who believed that the institution of private property was sacrosanct that government shouldn't interfere in commerce were lefties?!!
That must have been why they wrote the Commerce Clause, ------------------ wait for it, --------------------- into the Constitution.

Of course they did

And lefties continued to evolve to understand that racism, sexism, and government interference into private lives was wrong. Somehow the "righties" got off the development train and are quite proud of how little they have progressed.

the day this nation is severly attacked will be the day God and Christianity has a major comeback.....and immoral lefties will be rejected for the bloodsucking bandits they really are...
Christians are the last to declare any kind of moral compass. The very last.

Last edited by a moderator:
is it the fault of the people for wanting the government to level the playing field?

The people don't want a level playing field, they want free stuff. That is what they are voting for. "Level playing field" is just a thinly veiled rationalization for your raw appeal to greed.
Yet again, telling me what I think instead of asking.

And it's the fault of those stupid ******* being bought off with free cell phones and cheese eh, is that what you mean to say?

Bam! Going the racism route because at this point even you know I've bitch slapped your ass into the corner, you're just a simpering shell on the floor now. Once you realize I own your bitch ass it's either the Nazi or the racism route. That question is now answered.

Of course they did

according to the current definition of "lefty," the Founding Fathers done' qualify. I really get a kick out of these constant absurd attempts by lefties to claim the Founding Fathers as one of their own. The Founding Fathers would spit on the lefties of today. You are everything they despised.

Of course they did

And lefties continued to evolve to understand that racism, sexism, and government interference into private lives was wrong. Somehow the "righties" got off the development train and are quite proud of how little they have progressed.

Yeah, right, Obamacare doesn't interfere in my private life. Telling me what kind of toilet, shower head or light bulb doesn't interfere in my private life.

Libturds are a laugh a minute. They actually believe the idiocies they spew into this forum!

You mean those racist, sexist homophobes who believed that the institution of private property was sacrosanct that government shouldn't interfere in commerce were lefties?!!
That must have been why they wrote the Commerce Clause, ------------------ wait for it, --------------------- into the Constitution.

I made a mistake by using the modern connotation of the word. In those days, "intrastate commerce" meant the shipment of goods between states. It did not mean telling every restaurant and gas station owner who they had to serve.

Last edited:
The people don't want a level playing field, they want free stuff. That is what they are voting for. "Level playing field" is just a thinly veiled rationalization for your raw appeal to greed.
Yet again, telling me what I think instead of asking.

And it's the fault of those stupid ******* being bought off with free cell phones and cheese eh, is that what you mean to say?

Bam! Going the racism route because at this point even you know I've bitch slapped your ass into the corner, you're just a simpering shell on the floor now. Once you realize I own your bitch ass it's either the Nazi or the racism route. That question is now answered.
You think a lot of yourself? That's cute, most children do.

I made a mistake by using the modern connotation of the word. In those days, "intrastate commerce" meant the shipment of goods between states. It did not mean telling every restaurant and gas station owner who they had to serve.

It also doesn't mean that they thought private affairs shouldn't be regulated. The wrote the idea into the bloody Constitution, and 50 years ago the No ******* motel was told to take down the sign and change their policy using that very clause.

Of course they did

according to the current definition of "lefty," the Founding Fathers done' qualify. I really get a kick out of these constant absurd attempts by lefties to claim the Founding Fathers as one of their own. The Founding Fathers would spit on the lefties of today. You are everything they despised.

So your theory is that Conservatives were both the Founders AND the Torries

Talk about covering both sides of the fence

Of course they did

Well besides being stereotypical, you also seem to be confused.

You actually had the nerve to write, " government interference into private lives was wrong", like your party has not forced it's beliefs and values upon the rest of the nation. You want to say we have not progressed socially because we are the working class who has tried to retain American values and principles founded on Judea-Christin principles. I see a society that is losing moral value's while constantly keeping homosexuality and atheism in front of our faces.

While an intelligent person would take from reading your rant that homosexuality and atheism is the current trend in America, I am just not quite ready to get on that train and ride yet. Where does this air of superiority come from?? What makes you any better than any of the rest of us?? Do you actually work, or are you one of those tit sucking ******* who is too ignorant to be employed?? I mean you talk about the lack of progression, so what have you done to help some poor tit sucking ****** to get ahead in life?? I have tried countless times, I just kicked on of my best black friends to the curb, not bad enough he wanted to suck off society, hell he thought I was going to take care of him.

Of course they did

No, my theory is that the modern terms "left" and "right" are utterly meaningless when applied to the the 18th century. They weren't even invented until the French revolution.

Modern lefties despise everything the Founding Fathers believed in, include most of the rights listed in the Bill of Rights. Likewise, the Founders would throw up upon learning what modern lefties support.

It also doesn't mean that they thought private affairs shouldn't be regulated. The wrote the idea into the bloody Constitution, and 50 years ago the No ******* motel was told to take down the sign and change their policy using that very clause.

Your post is nonsensical. I assume you meant to say the Founding Father supported federal regulation of private affairs. Nothing could be further from the truth.

No, my theory is that the modern terms "left" and "right" are utterly meaningless when applied to the the 18th century. They weren't even invented until the French revolution.

Modern lefties despise everything the Founding Fathers believed in, include most of the rights listed in the Bill of Rights. Likewise, the Founders would throw up upon learning what modern lefties support.

So after 235 years, Conservatives are finally acknowleging the value of a government that Liberals established centuries ago

Our founders would be very proud of with the society that Liberals have established today. More rights for minorities, women, gays and the middle class

I don't think they would be thrilled with Conservatives restricting the vote and shutting down the government they worked so hard to establish

Forum List

Back