Whatever ever happened to the little sign… ‘We have a right to refuse service’?

Whenever I see one of those fruitcake rainbow "fag flags" being displayed in front of a restaurant.

It's a visual sign that "normal" people should avoid eating at their establishment.

Because the waiter and the chef most likely will be some kind of a queer.

And you are at great risk of contracting a serious disease from either the waiter or the food. ....... :eek-52:

Thank you for not going there.

You know...I don't have a problem if they got rid of public accomodation laws....but here's a compromise........if a business does not wish to serve a certain clientele, they MUST post signs stating as such for all to see.
No-Gays-allowed.png
how does one determine if they are gay ??? ask them if they want to blow ya??? just asking ya
Good question. You're the one who posted that sign. What do YOU suggest?

Threads like these are a bit anemic. Day late and a dollar short. Rove, you've done it again...

Actually, liberals believe that the government needs to control marriage. And they believe that government needs to control religion. And they believe that government needs to control thought. And they believe that government needs to control everyone's bank account.

Poodle, Sweetie, of course the government needs to control your back account. Otherwise the banks can just fly off to the Caimans with all your hard earned money. Maybe you need to do a little reading on the history of the banking industry and how the Mormon Church used to scam people with boxes full of sand with gold pieces spread across the top when they issued fake scripts.

Okay, one more time, Poodle. If Libertarianism was the bee's knees, why is no country today even trying it?
I know the answer Libertarianism, their wouldn't be any taxes to pay for infrastructure or any money to pay for anything at all ... thats why it has never worked ... no military, nothing but your pocket full of money ... no place to put it and keep it safe ... no police to protect your house ... just you with a big gun and a pocket full of money
I personally hate libertarians almost as much as I hate liberals. You can't support your irrational and unconstitutional position so you resort to hyperbole.

Conservatives, the Tea Party, etc. fully support taxes. The difference is, you support communism under the guise of "just taxes" while conservatives support reasonable tax rates for the constitutional 18 enumerated powers of the federal government. You want taxes to be used to redistribute wealth and punish your enemies. That's not what taxes were intended for.
your're just plain nuts... it amazes me how ignorant repub-lie-cans and tea baggers really are ... if you pass a law that helps the people then you're a communist ... if you pass a law tha protects the corporation thats ok but if you pass a law that protechs you from corporate pollution or greed then your a communist ... if you pass a law that protechs you from heath care providers abuse then you're a communist ... it amazes me when we pass laws to protech the people were communist ... when we take abuse away from corporations were communist ... do you actually know what a communist is????

liberals wouldn't want any part of communism it would take away their freedom to think ... communism thinks for you

You know...I don't have a problem if they got rid of public accomodation laws....but here's a compromise........if a business does not wish to serve a certain clientele, they MUST post signs stating as such for all to see.
No-Gays-allowed.png
how does one determine if they are gay ??? ask them if they want to blow ya??? just asking ya
actually I didn't post that sign .... the poster NLT posted the sign "no gays allowed" ask him with your word of wisdom

They still have the right to post the sign and fair minded Democrats have the right to expose them as the racists and bigots they are. Not our fault you guys are perceived that way. :lol:

No-Gays-allowed.png
2066736550_710bdbc565.jpg

:funnyface:

Last edited:
Whenever I see one of those fruitcake rainbow "fag flags" being displayed in front of a restaurant.

It's a visual sign that "normal" people should avoid eating at their establishment.

And you are at great risk of contracting a serious disease from either the waiter or the food. ....... :eek-52:

I always thought you were gay, Sunni Man. Seriously. Closeted to be sure but the perception is clearly there. Most closet queens are the most hateful just to throw off the scent.

I always thought you were gay, Sunni Man. Seriously. Closeted to be sure but the perception is clearly there. Most closet queens are the most hateful just to throw off the scent.
So its ok to attack a fag if they are in the closet? Just want to be clear on this. It is not homophobic to attack a closeted gay person?

No-Gays-allowed.png
actually I didn't post that sign .... the poster NLT posted the sign "no gays allowed" ask him with your word of wisdom
You are correct, my apologies

So its ok to attack a fag if they are in the closet? Just want to be clear on this. It is not homophobic to attack a closeted gay person?
Not attacking you guys just posting my opinion.

You guys?

No-Gays-allowed.png
You are correct, my apologies
no problem ... It's not like I haven't made that kind of mistake before ....

You guys?
You read my theory, it is also the opinion of many other fair minded people. You all are protesting too much, you hate gays.

I don't think anyone is suggesting to attack Mal.

Sorry to bust your bubble......but I am not a homo......nor am I being hateful.

I personally think that homosexuality is the scourge of western civilization and a bellweather indicator that our country in on the verge of a complete and total meltdown. ...... :cool:

You guys?
You read my theory, it is also the opinion of many other fair minded people. You all are protesting too much, you hate gays.
I dont hate all gays, I really dislike certain type of gays and lesbians, the ones that make it their business to hustle the gay agenda into to everything, kinda like the way race pimps do the same thing.

Sorry to bust your bubble......but I am not a homo......nor am I being hateful.

I personally think that homosexuality is the scourge of western civilization and a bellweather indicator that our country in on the verge of a complete and total meltdown. ...... :cool:

:lol: You are attempting to make your hatred seem credible. Innocent even. I'm just telling you what it looks like to some of us.

The ability to run your business as you see fit disappeared when the desires of a few were allowed to trump your proprietary rights and the desires of any others ... Then justified with false accusations of hatred.

:lol: You are attempting to make your hatred seem credible. Innocent even. I'm just telling you what it looks like to some of us.
I would have no problem with the rounding up of homos and locking them up in medical institutions where they could receive treatment for their mental affliction.

It would be the most humane thing to do. ...... :cool:

I would have no problem with the rounding up of homos and locking them up in medical institutions where they could receive treatment for their mental affliction.

It would be the most humane thing to do. ...... :cool:

As soon as we are done rounding up all the Muslims. :D

Forum List

Back