What's Going On In Baghdad???????

Trump wrecked the nuclear power.

And Biden oversaw two epic events that rivaled the "Fall of Saigon."

Gee, when that old sonofabitch surrenders our presence in some Middle Eastern country, he really goes all out.

Whoever's overrunning Iraq will probably appreciate whatever strategic equipment and weapons we left there too.

I'm seeing reports that our embassy in Baghdad is being overrun and they're using helos to evacuate the building.

Has anyone else heard the same thing?

I first saw it in Twitter and now they're talking about it on Rumble.

I'm seeing the same thing on the more obscure news sites on the internet but nothing in the MSM as yet. Also the MSM will not report that there is growing unrest and threats around the world and increased hosility toward America as countries realize how weak and feckless and unAmerican this administration is.

On Friday, out of deference to an increasingly hostile China, the Solomon Islands refused to allow a U.S. Coast Guard cutter into its port to refuel. Most of the MSM won't report that either.

It's getting really scary.

I'm seeing reports that our embassy in Baghdad is being overrun and they're using helos to evacuate the building.

Has anyone else heard the same thing?

I first saw it in Twitter and now they're talking about it on Rumble.

Oooooh.....oooooooh.......pick me......pick me!!!!!:desk:

Sooo.....the democrat party is in charge.

That is what is happening......

I'm seeing the same thing on the more obscure news sites on the internet but nothing in the MSM as yet. Also the MSM will not report that there is growing unrest and threats around the world and increased hosility toward America as countries realize how weak and feckless and unAmerican this administration is.

On Friday, out of deference to an increasingly hostile China, the Solomon Islands refused to allow a U.S. Coast Guard cutter into its port to refuel. Most of the MSM won't report that either.

They will find that Chinese masters will not be gentle or kind....

Perceived weakness on the world stage has it's consequences.

Forum List

Back