What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Keeping it REAL. I believe....ignorant human beliefs in Gods are much like ignorant human beliefs held by racists, both are fading away as our species evolves.

In the meantime I'm very concerned about our Nation's growing population of Americans be raised and nurtured to HATE by a large population of apparent emotionally troubled, segregation minded citizens loudly practicing INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

Candace Owens, Geoffrey Thorne, ProBlack Hate.png

It's kinda sad, if not maddening recognizing the same HATE embracing population declaring racism is a problem, is the very same population BULLYING, THREATENING, INTIMIDATING and HATEFULLY HARASSING free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American citizens of African descent. :mental illness:

'Michelle Obama - Normalizing, Promoting HATE, VIOLENCE & Human Dysfunction'

In this Tommy Sotomayor broadcast, a conservative female caller speaks about American citizens being harassed and threatened with VIOLENCE for sharing their thoughts, concerns and opinions about social issues affecting black or American citizens of African descent.

EVIL woman Michelle Obama_02.jpg

Peace.

Dunno. Gotta start with self; hate people for reasons other than colour.

Greg

He is denying normal human behavior,.....

Your racist behavior is not "normal," for a reasonably intelligent adult.
Your behavior is not normal. You're the weirdest asshole on USMB. You never answer questions, you troll, you're a dick. And a tattle tale.

Address the thread topic for once, fish.
The best way to fight racism is to not raise racist kids. We may have to write off this generation. People are who they are. But I see our kids are less racist and more inclusive. But that’s out in the burbs. How do we fight the racism in detroit? Very segregated and a lot of blacks feel America is racist. What would you say to them?
Not raise racist kids ??? With the broadened meaning of racism today, and it encompassing any and everything now, just how does one go about raising a kid not to be racist in the eyes of a leftist who is freely choosing and applying racism to that kid where racism doesn't actually exist ????

Teach them they do have bias’.

Cons deny they are bias and favor other whites. You clearly have this bias and I bet you deny it. You’ll say you don’t see color and you only hire the most qualified but we know

There is nothing racist about my behavior, and it is completely normal for all people, intelligent or not, adult or not.

Of course you want to tell yourself that your weaknesses and failings are "normal," but they aren't. A certain type of block-head needs to believe the rest of the world is just as bone-stupid as they are. The perfect mindlessness for a liberal.
He’s not a liberal

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Keeping it REAL. I believe....ignorant human beliefs in Gods are much like ignorant human beliefs held by racists, both are fading away as our species evolves.

In the meantime I'm very concerned about our Nation's growing population of Americans be raised and nurtured to HATE by a large population of apparent emotionally troubled, segregation minded citizens loudly practicing INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

It's kinda sad, if not maddening recognizing the same HATE embracing population declaring racism is a problem, is the very same population BULLYING, THREATENING, INTIMIDATING and HATEFULLY HARASSING free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American citizens of African descent. :mental illness:

'Michelle Obama - Normalizing, Promoting HATE, VIOLENCE & Human Dysfunction'

In this Tommy Sotomayor broadcast, a conservative female caller speaks about American citizens being harassed and threatened with VIOLENCE for sharing their thoughts, concerns and opinions about social issues affecting black or American citizens of African descent.

Peace.

You throw around the word hate rather loosely. Recognition of difference does not equate to hate.

It's funny how the whites in this thread propose solutions that do not involve them doing anything about their racism. Their whole thing is that we ignore and be silent about their racism and they'll stop being racists. And this is what we are expected to believe.
You said that with a straight face ??? What about black racism, is it a myth or real ??

What if black racism today is driving white racism today ? Ever think about that one ??

Acting as if there is only one side with a problem is highly disengenious.

Stoking the flames of racism is an unforgivable sin, and the Demon-crats are up to their eyeballs in it these days.

Sure there was racism back in the day, and it was driven by certain forces on either side at any given time, but as does everything the times do change, and the excuses change, and the voices change.
My nephew goes to the most expensive private school. He brought out 5 buddies and one was black. Such a nice young man. He confirmed none of the negative stereotypes.

Is it because his parents have money or is it just because they are raising him right? I don’t think money should matter. For one, he lives in a two parent home. That’s huge. 2, he spoke intelligently. He will have no problems with racism or life. Sure he will run into racism but is racism going to stop him from being successful and happy? I don’t think so. So maybe ghetto blacks need to look at what this family is doing differently.

The other thing I loved was his parents kept checking in on him. Reminded me of my parents. We always had to check in mid day even if we were 5 miles away we had to ride our bikes home just to let mom know we were alive.

A legitimate source relevant to the topic, of course. Wiki is for lazy children.

I'm not providing you idiots with a link anymore. You never like my sources. So, go find your your sources. For example I just told a guy 28 people died in Anchorage Alaska last year. He asked for a link. I will not provide him one because if he's like you he will just blow off my number because he chooses not to like the source. So, he should go use his own internet sources and if he can find a number that is not 28, come here and show me. Then we can find out who's source is wrong and who's is right.

Your behavior is not normal. You're the weirdest asshole on USMB. You never answer questions, you troll, you're a dick. And a tattle tale.

1. Learn to recognize and understand your own privilege.
One of the first steps to eliminating racial discrimination is learning to recognize and understand your own privilege. Racial privilege plays out across social, political, economic, and cultural environments. Checking your privilege and using your privilege to dismantle systemic racism are two ways to begin this complex process.

However, race is only one aspect of privilege. Religion, gender, sexuality, ability-status, socio-economic status, language, and citizenship status can all affect your level of privilege. Using the privileges that you have to collectively empower others requires first being aware of those privileges and acknowledging their implications

2. Examine your own biases and consider where they may have originated.
What messages did you receive as a kid about people who are different from you? What was the racial and/or ethnic make-up of your neighborhood, school, or religious community? Why do you think that was the case? These experiences produce and reinforce bias, stereotypes, and prejudice, which can lead to discrimination. Examining our own biases can help us work to ensure equality for all.

3. Validate the experiences and feelings of people of color.

This next one is for Unkotare:

4. Challenge the “colorblind” ideology.
It is a pervasive myth that we live in a “post-racial” society where people “don’t see color.” Perpetuating a “colorblind” ideology actually contributes to racism.

5. Call out racist “jokes” or statements.

I'm not providing you idiots with a link anymore. You never like my sources. So, go find your your sources. For example I just told a guy 28 people died in Anchorage Alaska last year. He asked for a link. I will not provide him one because if he's like you he will just blow off my number because he chooses not to like the source. So, he should go use his own internet sources and if he can find a number that is not 28, come here and show me. Then we can find out who's source is wrong and who's is right.

One of the first steps to eliminating racial discrimination is learning to recognize and understand your own privilege. Racial privilege plays out across social, political, economic, and cultural environments. Checking your privilege and using your privilege to dismantle systemic racism are two ways to begin this complex process.

However, race is only one aspect of privilege. Religion, gender, sexuality, ability-status, socio-economic status, language, and citizenship status can all affect your level of privilege. Using the privileges that you have to collectively empower others requires first being aware of those privileges and acknowledging their implications

What messages did you receive as a kid about people who are different from you? What was the racial and/or ethnic make-up of your neighborhood, school, or religious community? Why do you think that was the case? These experiences produce and reinforce bias, stereotypes, and prejudice, which can lead to discrimination. Examining our own biases can help us work to ensure equality for all.

It is a pervasive myth that we live in a “post-racial” society where people “don’t see color.” Perpetuating a “colorblind” ideology actually contributes to racism.

Check deez nutz for fermunda.

A legitimate source relevant to the topic, of course. Wiki is for lazy children.

This teacher says you are full of shit

I have spent nearly 15 years in public high school classrooms, and my students – particularly my students of color – have provided a wealth of evidence that, when it comes to colorblindness, we desperately require an alternate training.

7 Reasons Why 'Colorblindness' Contributes to Racism Instead of Solves It

And both you and Correll claim to be colorblind. Both of you are fos

Check deez nutz for fermunda.

Did you read it that quickly?

This teacher says you are full of shit

I have spent nearly 15 years in public high school classrooms, and my students – particularly my students of color – have provided a wealth of evidence that, when it comes to colorblindness, we desperately require an alternate training.

7 Reasons Why 'Colorblindness' Contributes to Racism Instead of Solves It

And both you and Correll claim to be colorblind. Both of you are fos

I say Silly Boo Boo is a fucking douche.

There is nothing racist about my behavior, and it is completely normal for all people, intelligent or not, adult or not.

Of course you want to tell yourself that your weaknesses and failings are "normal," but they aren't. A certain type of block-head needs to believe the rest of the world is just as bone-stupid as they are. The perfect mindlessness for a liberal.

Said the man that has done NOTHING to support his position, other than insult me. THAT is the perfect mindlessness for a liberal.

The best way to fight racism is to not raise racist kids. We may have to write off this generation. People are who they are. But I see our kids are less racist and more inclusive. But that’s out in the burbs. How do we fight the racism in detroit? Very segregated and a lot of blacks feel America is racist. What would you say to them?

We have been doing that for generations. It is not working because there are too many people, who are committed to finding "racism" and fostering hate and division based on what they find.

Not raise racist kids ??? With the broadened meaning of racism today, and it encompassing any and everything now, just how does one go about raising a kid not to be racist in the eyes of a leftist who is freely choosing and applying racism to that kid where racism doesn't actually exist ????

Cons deny they are bias and favor other whites. You clearly have this bias and I bet you deny it. You’ll say you don’t see color and you only hire the most qualified but we know

Seely, it is absurd to teach a child that not only does not have bias, but has been indoctrinated their entire lives in racial equality, that they have bias.

What you end up doing it telling white kids that they are inherently bad, or inferior to kids of color.

Ironically THAT Is a big part of the problem today, in fostering racism. Racism against whites.

Said the man that has done NOTHING to support his position, other than insult me. THAT is the perfect mindlessness for a liberal.
You two keep calling each other liberals and neither of you are liberals.

1. I grew up in a working class and diverse neighbor hood. I inherited nothing, and no one ever gave me shit, especially for being white.

2. Standard anti-racism indoctrination of the public schools and pop culture.

3. Why? What makes their experiences and feelings any more important and deserving of consideration of mine. Those kids you talk about beaing you up for being white? IMO, I want to denigrate their feelings and experiences. They were fucking assholes, and I hope karma was a fucking HARSH ASS mistress from them.

4 I do so all the time.

5. We joke about everything else. Why should race be off the table?

You two keep calling each other liberals and neither of you are liberals.

Some of his tactics, have become very associated with liberals today.

It is jarring to see them come from someone, more or less, "on my side."

I'm pretty sure I've seen you being on the other end of liberals using some of them. I will try to point out when I see it again.

Seely, it is absurd to teach a child that not only does not have bias, but has been indoctrinated their entire lives in racial equality, that they have bias.

What you end up doing it telling white kids that they are inherently bad, or inferior to kids of color.

Ironically THAT Is a big part of the problem today, in fostering racism. Racism against whites.

That's not what the experts say. You pretend white America is color blind and unkotare pretends he is color blind. Anyways, glad to see you calling unkotare out for participating but not contributing to the conversation just like Marion Morrison. Is that a dude? With a girls name like Marion?

Forum List

Back