What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

Commonly used by a common type of racist, among others.

Correct, "among others" including just about anyone who wants to discuss dysfunctional aspects of inner city black culture........

No, among those who want to discuss 1930s Europe. The bobo's who use it the way it was above are just mindless racists.

Don't play silly games.

"Ghetto" culture is responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths and ruined lives EACH year, in this country. But you go ahead and instead worry about semantics and possible "racist" implications.

Cause that is more important than discussing problems killing our fellow Americans by the tens of thousands a year.
Stopped by the store on the way home tonight (the wife had to get them ciggs ya know), and what do I see walking in the store ??? A guy with his pants down around his knee's with his underwear showing. I just don't get how that kind of bullcrap is being defended by anyone who would try to defend such a thing or worse anyone not saying anything at all about it like it ain't nothing.

Anyone black or white thinking that the trend is something cool to do, uhh is off in the head is what I think. How do they get by the decency laws on such a thing ??

Starting trends is one thing, but that's just indecency that is found in what is going on there.

What type of rebellion is that one has to wonder (?) because that's all it is really. It's something to just piss people off is all it is, and I think they know it.

Suburban whites wear their pants that way.

Very few, and my contempt for them is even stronger than my contempt for urban blacks that do it.

I absolutely can insult a faceless racist IN RETURN in an anonymous forum without any emotion attached to it.

It's the same as swatting a bothersome insect.

And if you consider your anger to be "righteous", in a forum like this, you have some real problems that go far deeper than you just being........]

So, you are a sociopathic asshole. Got it. Not really sure why you are proud of that, but whatever.

You're a delusional, silly ass if you think for a moment thaf you are exempt from receving insults in return for the ones that you give.

Nothing I have ever said, has implied in anyway that I think that.

That was a lie told by you, to personally attack me.

Think about that. You feel that in order to attack me, that you have to lie.

That reveals, not only what you really think about me, but what you think about yourself.

What is telling about you is that if you were actually so secure in what kind of person you really are, you would not need to validate yourself to a total stranger.

What "I think of you" should be of no concern.

Obviously, you have no self esteem or confidence.

I guess that the look in your mirror was ugly?

My point in point out your fear of trying to defend your position honestly was not to "validate" myself, but to point out, as I did, that your lies reveal YOUR lack of security in yourself and your positions.

Your dodging attempts are noted and dismissed.

Nothing that you have stated has been "dodged"....because you've SAID nothing, therefore I have nothing to defend, unlike you, who is defending how angry you are, at my calling you a name.

IN RESPONSE, to your own name calling.

You were dismissed about 100 posts ago, but are still here.

Correct, "among others" including just about anyone who wants to discuss dysfunctional aspects of inner city black culture........

No, among those who want to discuss 1930s Europe. The bobo's who use it the way it was above are just mindless racists.

Don't play silly games.

"Ghetto" culture is responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths and ruined lives EACH year, in this country. But you go ahead and instead worry about semantics and possible "racist" implications.

Cause that is more important than discussing problems killing our fellow Americans by the tens of thousands a year.
Stopped by the store on the way home tonight (the wife had to get them ciggs ya know), and what do I see walking in the store ??? A guy with his pants down around his knee's with his underwear showing. I just don't get how that kind of bullcrap is being defended by anyone who would try to defend such a thing or worse anyone not saying anything at all about it like it ain't nothing.

Anyone black or white thinking that the trend is something cool to do, uhh is off in the head is what I think. How do they get by the decency laws on such a thing ??

Starting trends is one thing, but that's just indecency that is found in what is going on there.

What type of rebellion is that one has to wonder (?) because that's all it is really. It's something to just piss people off is all it is, and I think they know it.

Very few, and my contempt for them is even stronger than my contempt for urban blacks that do it.

What a kid wears in his free time is not my business. And no one wears their pants like that on an interview. So the suburban whites know how to pull their pants up and speak professionally on a job interview. If I hear a lot of Yalls and foshos and they don't ax me any good questions on the interview that's most likely going to be why I don't hire them.

Don't play silly games.

"Ghetto" culture is responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths and ruined lives EACH year,.......

Racists like you are responsible for perpetuating division and suspicion (and all that comes with them) in part by your insistence on racist terms whether you are intelligent enough to know what you're doing or not.

And BOTH of them are less of causes of the division and suspicion, than the actual threat of violence from a woman.

????

Huh?

Don't play silly games.

You defending it ?? My post stated clearly that black and whites are involved in it, and it's disgusting no matter who is doing it.

"white America" "we" :rolleyes:

More hypocritical racism from the bobo democrat faction.
You’re forgetting an important point while you call us white democrats racist.

We promoted and passed diversity programs you were against.

This is why blacks vote with us not you. You’re the racist

Republicans have been the key to passing every significant Civil Rights legislation. Racist democrats like you have opposed every time.
Then why do they vote democratic?

Marketing, manipulation, and dependency.
You think they’re stupid. Got it

NO, I am sure YOU are.

Don't play silly games.

You defending it ?? My post stated clearly that black and whites are involved in it, and it's disgusting no matter who is doing it.

No, but its funny that you bring this up only after a racist tries talking about so called ghetto culture.

abolish
race based political organizations
race based student organizations
race based employee organizations

Abolish white amnesia.

False equivalence is what happens when you are led to believe that two things should be given equal weight in your considerations as you come to any given decision, while those two things are not in any way actually equivalent.

Karen Topham- “The Danger Of False Equivalence”

Almost every civic, student and employee associations have been primarily and exclusively white. For years ABC might have well stood for American Broadcasting for Caucasians. NBC, National Broadcasting for Caucasians and CBS the Caucasian Broadcasting Service. The lack of black reporters news anchors, news shows and entertainment broadcast on these networks is why Black Entertainment Television was founded. It is apparent that alternative facts did not start during the Trump Administration.

We will not end white racism by what you suggest. Whites are teaching their children racism in the home. This means to end racism whites must roll up their sleeves, stop crying about how racism comes in all colors while not being able to name one instance where anyone of color has legislated anything that has denied whites of opportunities, and do the hard work necessary to get rid of their racism.

Don't play silly games.

No, but its funny that you bring this up only after a racist tries talking about so called ghetto culture.
Are you equating ghetto culture with pants on the ground ??? If you are, you'd be correct.

However, it's funny how you try to tie things together like you do, even though you haven't a clue as to what brings about the comments in these post.

Otherwise your assumption that everything is linked somehow in some sort of conspirital racist way is hilarious at best, and is very racist on your behalf, uhhh because you just can't help yourself, and most here know it.

So, you are a sociopathic asshole. Got it. Not really sure why you are proud of that, but whatever.

You're a delusional, silly ass if you think for a moment thaf you are exempt from receving insults in return for the ones that you give.

That reveals, not only what you really think about me, but what you think about yourself.

What is telling about you is that if you were actually so secure in what kind of person you really are, you would not need to validate yourself to a total stranger.

My point in point out your fear of trying to defend your position honestly was not to "validate" myself, but to point out, as I did, that your lies reveal YOUR lack of security in yourself and your positions.

Nothing that you have stated has been "dodged"....because you've SAID nothing, therefore I have nothing to defend, unlike you, who is defending how angry you are, at my calling you a name.

i pointed out the way that people like you, use false accusations of racism, and predicted that you would do so, and then you demonstrated my point, several times.

That is a point, and your insults is just your way of dodging it.

Don't play silly games.

What a kid wears in his free time is not my business. And no one wears their pants like that on an interview. So the suburban whites know how to pull their pants up and speak professionally on a job interview. If I hear a lot of Yalls and foshos and they don't ax me any good questions on the interview that's most likely going to be why I don't hire them.

In a sane and healthy society, people would ask then, "What the hell are you doing, showing me your freaking underwear?" and then tell then, "Pull up your pants, you moron, or get out of here".

White or black.

abolish
race based political organizations
race based student organizations
race based employee organizations

Abolish white amnesia.

False equivalence is what happens when you are led to believe that two things should be given equal weight in your considerations as you come to any given decision, while those two things are not in any way actually equivalent.

Karen Topham- “The Danger Of False Equivalence”

Almost every civic, student and employee associations have been primarily and exclusively white. For years ABC might have well stood for American Broadcasting for Caucasians. NBC, National Broadcasting for Caucasians and CBS the Caucasian Broadcasting Service. The lack of black reporters news anchors, news shows and entertainment broadcast on these networks is why Black Entertainment Television was founded. It is apparent that alternative facts did not start during the Trump Administration.

We will not end white racism by what you suggest. Whites are teaching their children racism in the home. This means to end racism whites must roll up their sleeves, stop crying about how racism comes in all colors while not being able to name one instance where anyone of color has legislated anything that has denied whites of opportunities, and do the hard work necessary to get rid of their racism.

The quota system various organizations use including the Federal Government is racism against both Asians and Whites. Bussing whites outside of their neighborhoods to other neighborhoods schools is racist, one should go to their local school unless they choose a private school.

Don't play silly games.

"Ghetto" culture is responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths and ruined lives EACH year,.......

Racists like you are responsible for perpetuating division and suspicion (and all that comes with them) in part by your insistence on racist terms whether you are intelligent enough to know what you're doing or not.

And BOTH of them are less of causes of the division and suspicion, than the actual threat of violence from a woman.

????

Huh?

Trying to respond to something seely said, must have missed the post.

i pointed out the way that people like you, use false accusations of racism, and predicted that you would do so, and then you demonstrated my point, several times.

You never had a point. And I predicted/knew that you would squeal like a swine in a slaughterhouse when I turned your own insult, name calling tactics on you.

Read the thread further, I'm not the only one here who referred to you as the racist that you are.

Cry foul to your hearts content. It is what it is.

You never had a point. And I predicted/knew that you would squeal like a swine in a slaughterhouse when I turned your own insult, name calling tactics on you.

Read the thread further, I'm not the only one here who referred to you as the racist that you are.

Except that I did have a point, and you did demonstrate it.

I've admitted that I find your insults, insulting, D'uh And that I respond appropriately, with the difference that my insults to you, are actually true, while the ones that you spew from your face anus are complete shit.

I've admitted that I find your insults, insulting, D'uh And that I respond appropriately, with the difference that my insults to you, are actually true, while the ones that you spew from your face anus are complete shit.

Duh....of course you find my insults to be insulting, because the most bitter pill that a delusional, racist asshat is forced to swallow is THE TRUTH. That's thr only REAL point here.

And you continue to prove it for me....and will keep doing so, because you can't help it.

In turn, I don't take anything that you say personally, nor do I take offense to it, because you are emotionally handicapped.

Last edited:

Duh....of course you find my insults to be insulting, because the most bitter pill that a delusional, racist asshat is forced to swallow is THE TRUTH. That's thr only REAL point here.

And you continue to prove it for me....and will keep doing so, because you can't help it.

In turn, I don't take anything that you say personally, nor do I take offense to it, because you are emotionally handicapped.

You say that I "prove" your accusation that I am "racist" that it is such an obvious "truth"...

BUt when I challenge you to back it up with anything, you just spout more insults and accusations.

Watch, as I have done before, and will do so again. I will make you demonstrate MY point, AGAIN.

So, fucktard, it I so often prove your case, then show me/us an example of saying or doing anything "Racist".

That was a rhetorical demand, because I know that you cannot do it and indeed, won't even try.

Does anyone really expect to be taken seriously citing Wikipedia as a source?
Who do you cite?

A legitimate source relevant to the topic, of course. Wiki is for lazy children.

I'm not providing you idiots with a link anymore. You never like my sources. So, go find your your sources. For example I just told a guy 28 people died in Anchorage Alaska last year. He asked for a link. I will not provide him one because if he's like you he will just blow off my number because he chooses not to like the source. So, he should go use his own internet sources and if he can find a number that is not 28, come here and show me. Then we can find out who's source is wrong and who's is right.

Forum List

Back