What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

.... white america was doing great diversity programs were a luxury we could afford. .......

"white America" "we" :rolleyes:

More hypocritical racism from the bobo democrat faction.
You’re forgetting an important point while you call us white democrats racist.

We promoted and passed diversity programs you were against.

This is why blacks vote with us not you. You’re the racist

Republicans have been the key to passing every significant Civil Rights legislation. Racist democrats like you have opposed every time.

It is a commonly used term to describe a certain type of behavior....

Commonly used by a common type of racist, among others.

Correct, "among others" including just about anyone who wants to discuss dysfunctional aspects of inner city black culture........

No, among those who want to discuss 1930s Europe. The bobo's who use it the way it was above are just mindless racists.

Don't play silly games.

"Ghetto" culture is responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths and ruined lives EACH year, in this country. But you go ahead and instead worry about semantics and possible "racist" implications.

Cause that is more important than discussing problems killing our fellow Americans by the tens of thousands a year.
Stopped by the store on the way home tonight (the wife had to get them ciggs ya know), and what do I see walking in the store ??? A guy with his pants down around his knee's with his underwear showing. I just don't get how that kind of bullcrap is being defended by anyone who would try to defend such a thing or worse anyone not saying anything at all about it like it ain't nothing.

Anyone black or white thinking that the trend is something cool to do, uhh is off in the head is what I think. How do they get by the decency laws on such a thing ??

Starting trends is one thing, but that's just indecency that is found in what is going on there.

What type of rebellion is that one has to wonder (?) because that's all it is really. It's something to just piss people off is all it is, and I think they know it.

Oh, it's worse than that, but most of the dopes walking around like that don't realize what they are signifying.

.... white america was doing great diversity programs were a luxury we could afford. .......

Republicans have been the key to passing every significant Civil Rights legislation. Racist democrats like you have opposed every time.
Then why do they vote democratic?

Marketing, manipulation, and dependency.

Correct, "among others" including just about anyone who wants to discuss dysfunctional aspects of inner city black culture........

No, among those who want to discuss 1930s Europe. The bobo's who use it the way it was above are just mindless racists.

Don't play silly games.

"Ghetto" culture is responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths and ruined lives EACH year, in this country. But you go ahead and instead worry about semantics and possible "racist" implications.

Cause that is more important than discussing problems killing our fellow Americans by the tens of thousands a year.
Stopped by the store on the way home tonight (the wife had to get them ciggs ya know), and what do I see walking in the store ??? A guy with his pants down around his knee's with his underwear showing. I just don't get how that kind of bullcrap is being defended by anyone who would try to defend such a thing or worse anyone not saying anything at all about it like it ain't nothing.

Anyone black or white thinking that the trend is something cool to do, uhh is off in the head is what I think. How do they get by the decency laws on such a thing ??

Starting trends is one thing, but that's just indecency that is found in what is going on there.

What type of rebellion is that one has to wonder (?) because that's all it is really. It's something to just piss people off is all it is, and I think they know it.

Oh, it's worse than that, but most of the dopes walking around like that don't realize what they are signifying.
What are they signifying?

Do you know how usmb works stupid?

Marketing, manipulation, and dependency.
You think they’re stupid. Got it

Don't play silly games.

What are they signifying?....

You really don't know where that comes from?

Don't play silly games.

Some of the whites posting here must be on fentanyl. You want to tell us blacks how we should do things then actually get butthurt because we don't agree with your opinion. Is it possible that whitey could just be wrong? Then you get the idiots talking about how we are asking whites to help us. No, what we are saying is if that you stop being racists most of our problems would be solved. And some of you whites here really need to begin using some logic. So use your "superior" IQ's and think about this:

If a doctor made the wrong diagnosis and that diagnosis killed your parents, would you then listen to that doctors children when they grew up to be doctors?

I doubt that, even if the children did not make that wrong diagnosis. Yet we are to listen to whites who through generations have been wrong about us for now 400 years, when they suggest to us how we should do things. What you suggest in most cases is only going to make things worse. Why? What whites have done is the root cause of our problem. If you ignore white racism, you are trying to solve a problem by ignoring the cause.

Don't play silly games.

Suburban whites wear their pants that way.

Black-on-Black and White-on-White Killings

The vast majority of homicide victims are killed by people of their own race. People tend to kill who they know.

You hurt people who are a lot like you. That's how it works," says David Kennedy, a professor and director of the National Network for Safe Communities at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City.

Among the roughly 6,000 cases in which the race of the victim and the offender were known, the number of blacks killed by blacks rose to 2,380 last year, an increase of about 8 percent from 2014.

However, the share of black-on-black homicides as a proportion of black people killed actually fell by just under 1 percentage point, to 89.3 percent. This undoubtedly fractional decrease – which marked the third straight year of incremental reductions – still meant that for the first time since the start of the 21st century, the percentage of black victims killed by another black person stood below 90 percent of the total of black people killed.

Often less discussed – to the consternation of experts and columnists – is the phenomenon of white-on-white homicides. The number of white people killed by other whites rose 3.5 percent to 2,574 victims in 2015.

Keep living in a delusion of grandeur white racists.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Don't play silly games.

"Ghetto" culture is responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths and ruined lives EACH year,.......

Racists like you are responsible for perpetuating division and suspicion (and all that comes with them) in part by your insistence on racist terms whether you are intelligent enough to know what you're doing or not.

The idea that whites have to be oh so careful to use proper terminology, and keep up on the rapidly changing terminology, or be destroyed for being "racist" is more of a cause of division, than me using a term you don't like.

And BOTH of them are less of causes of the division and suspicion, than the actual threat of violence from a woman.

Pretending your own fears and weaknesses are someone else’s culture does not make it so.

Agreed, it is more the massive amount of information and examples that do that.

It’s exactly what you’re doing. Grow up and grow a pair.

Did you read my example of my friend not wanting to let his children play with his "Ghetto" neighbors"?

Did you read your own use of the word "ghetto"? Did you stop to consider what you were really doing there? No, of course not. You liberals are devoid of self-awareness.
What are we doing? Are you politically correct or something? Call the PC police

He is more upset by my use of the term "Ghetto" than he is by the threat of violence from the woman in your story.

abolish
race based political organizations
race based student organizations
race based employee organizations

Don't play silly games.

I agree that it is a sign of disrespect to everyone in sight.

That our society allows it, is ironically, actual racism. We let it pass, because we do not expect civilized behavior from blacks.

Black-on-Black and White-on-White Killings

The vast majority of homicide victims are killed by people of their own race. People tend to kill who they know.

You hurt people who are a lot like you. That's how it works," says David Kennedy, a professor and director of the National Network for Safe Communities at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City.

Among the roughly 6,000 cases in which the race of the victim and the offender were known, the number of blacks killed by blacks rose to 2,380 last year, an increase of about 8 percent from 2014.

However, the share of black-on-black homicides as a proportion of black people killed actually fell by just under 1 percentage point, to 89.3 percent. This undoubtedly fractional decrease – which marked the third straight year of incremental reductions – still meant that for the first time since the start of the 21st century, the percentage of black victims killed by another black person stood below 90 percent of the total of black people killed.

Often less discussed – to the consternation of experts and columnists – is the phenomenon of white-on-white homicides. The number of white people killed by other whites rose 3.5 percent to 2,574 victims in 2015.

Keep living in a delusion of grandeur white racists.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
There are so many more whites yet our numbers are equal to yours. 2500 to 2300. Blacks are only 13% of the population

Don't play silly games.

"Ghetto" culture is responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths and ruined lives EACH year,.......

Racists like you are responsible for perpetuating division and suspicion (and all that comes with them) in part by your insistence on racist terms whether you are intelligent enough to know what you're doing or not.
Instead of ghetto we will say urban and eventually you’ll say that’s racist.

We would just say poor communities but blacks claim their communities are different than poor white communities.

One guy said you would not prescribe the same advice to a poor black community that you would a poor white community. Do you buy that? I dont

Don't play silly games.

My understanding is that it is a prison thing, to sign that they are gay and open to sexual relationships.

I wonder if Unkotare will attack me for my use of the term "prison thing"?

Forum List

Back