What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

It is possible that you can dish out and receive vile insults without any emotion. That is not something to be proud of .

My anger at your vile insults and lies, is righteous, you asshole.

I absolutely can insult a faceless racist IN RETURN in an anonymous forum without any emotion attached to it.

It's the same as swatting a bothersome insect.

And if you consider your anger to be "righteous", in a forum like this, you have some real problems that go far deeper than you just being........]

So, you are a sociopathic asshole. Got it. Not really sure why you are proud of that, but whatever.

You're a delusional, silly ass if you think for a moment thaf you are exempt from receving insults in return for the ones that you give.

Nothing I have ever said, has implied in anyway that I think that.

That was a lie told by you, to personally attack me.

Think about that. You feel that in order to attack me, that you have to lie.

That reveals, not only what you really think about me, but what you think about yourself.

What is telling about you is that if you were actually so secure in what kind of person you really are, you would not need to validate yourself to a total stranger.

What "I think of you" should be of no concern.

Obviously, you have no self esteem or confidence.

I guess that the look in your mirror was ugly?

My point in point out your fear of trying to defend your position honestly was not to "validate" myself, but to point out, as I did, that your lies reveal YOUR lack of security in yourself and your positions.

Your dodging attempts are noted and dismissed.

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

I like how brother Beau of the Fifth Column put it...

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

Among all races? White who are racist... blacks who are racist..... on and on?

-Geaux

Denying differences in culture, do not make them go away.

Pretending your own fears and weaknesses are someone else’s culture does not make it so.

Agreed, it is more the massive amount of information and examples that do that.

It’s exactly what you’re doing. Grow up and grow a pair.

Did you read my example of my friend not wanting to let his children play with his "Ghetto" neighbors"?

Did you read your own use of the word "ghetto"? Did you stop to consider what you were really doing there? No, of course not. You liberals are devoid of self-awareness.

It is a commonly used term to describe a certain type of behavior.

I did not stop to consider what I was doing there. If you think there was something significant in the use of that specific term, please share it with us, coyness works better if you look like this.

100692b.jpg

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

I like how brother Beau of the Fifth Column put it...
What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"
Great question! Blame whites, then minimize their concerns, then BAMM, use racism like the boy that cried wolf. Oh that's what you are doing, my bad. Sorry to steal your thunder. Besides, why would blacks want to end racism? Isn't that their whole shtick? Milking racism is a cottage industry, after all. Or at lest, MarcATL's anyway.

Pretending your own fears and weaknesses are someone else’s culture does not make it so.

Did you read my example of my friend not wanting to let his children play with his "Ghetto" neighbors"?

Did you read your own use of the word "ghetto"? Did you stop to consider what you were really doing there? No, of course not. You liberals are devoid of self-awareness.

It is a commonly used term to describe a certain type of behavior....

Commonly used by a common type of racist, among others.

Correct, "among others" including just about anyone who wants to discuss dysfunctional aspects of inner city black culture.

That you added such an open ended qualifier, shows that at some level, you know your implication that it was racism, is a weak ass Race Card play.

Very weak ass.

Correct, "among others" including just about anyone who wants to discuss dysfunctional aspects of inner city black culture........

No, among those who want to discuss 1930s Europe. The bobo's who use it the way it was above are just mindless racists.

Correct, "among others" including just about anyone who wants to discuss dysfunctional aspects of inner city black culture........

No, among those who want to discuss 1930s Europe. The bobo's who use it the way it was above are just mindless racists.

Don't play silly games.

"Ghetto" culture is responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths and ruined lives EACH year, in this country. But you go ahead and instead worry about semantics and possible "racist" implications.

Cause that is more important than discussing problems killing our fellow Americans by the tens of thousands a year.

It is human nature, ....to make an initial judgment on meeting.

For those small humans we call children, because they are not capable of the mature reasoning expected of adults. I guess we know which one you are.
We did not make an initial judgement. She was actually a nice lady at first. Friendly. It wasn’t until she said something that confirmed the stereotype that I came here to tell what happened.

I’m just telling the story about how this black woman when told she needs to follow a rule threatened to bring her brother up to the park. I’ve seen whites argue in this park and no one has ever threatened to come back with their boys. That was a very stereotypical thing for her to say.

The only point I’m trying to make is if in the future any of us is interviewing a woman who sort of speaks ghetto we are going to remember they’re just being nice. We are lucky. Don’t make them angry. Don’t fire them. They might bring their brother up to work.

This is why I say the ghetto black community has to change. I know I’m right because I have black friends who tell me how fucked up their communities are. For example I know this woman who has two brothers both died arguing with someone over bullshit. And that shit happens every day in Detroit. You’re just a coward who won’t say it.

The people it hurts the most is black people. Black on black crime. So I don’t care if they don’t want to listen to my advice. And if they don’t want to change then they will continue to not get jobs because whites who hire also stereotype

You just continue to give them a piss poor education. You’re doing your part
Until blacks really crack down on the bad that exist among their own communities or amongst their culture, then as you spoke about, they won't be getting any sympathy from whites at all. Stereotyping is easy when you observe a pattern that exist amongst blacks that ends up as an identifier of the bad traits and characteristics in which a good many blacks carry around with them in life. Sad thing is, is that these blacks want to blame whitey when they are attempting to be helped by them ???? Go figure that one out.

We'll do all that when whites do. Whitey is being held accountable for what whitey has done. Nobody is asking whitey to help, we are asking whitey to quit being racists. Whites want to talk shit about how it's easy to stereotype us but cry like Infants in shitty diapers if we stereotype all whites as racist because one white person choose to act racist.

And fuck sealybobo. He ignores white on white crime that happens at about triple the rate annually.
My post still stands... When you separate yourself from the bad side of your culture or people, and call them out on their bullcrap, then we can talk progress in the situation. Whites have always separated themselves from the bad amongst their own race and culture, and they have even sacrificed heavily to help blacks overcome the past by allowing them into the fold of the good whites whom hate segregation and discrimination against blacks.

Don't make the whites feel as if they made a huge mistake in time by doing so.

To much sacrifice has gone on where white families had forced their own family members to allow all blacks to be placed on an equal footing with them, and this regardless of black individuals being different as individuals just as the whites are the same in differences being bad and/or good in their characters, yet not defined by their colors..... Otherwise you get the bad with the good in all races, but the bad has to be called out as bad in order to not allow that bad to make trouble for all who are American as defined by their character and cultures, and not by their color.

The sad thing being seen today, is the self segregation of blacks who want to separate themselves from whites once they gain the money and power to do so (i.e.the bad used the idiot whites), whom had gave up so much by the government forcing them into allowing the blanket assimilation of blacks as based upon their skin color regardless of their individual character in life to then come into the fold with them............ Then we see the blanket blame game sadly being used against all whites by some blacks as an excuse to do the very thing's they incessantly cried about for years that the whites were doing against them..... Go figure !!!

They wanted government power to stop the bad whites from being bad for them, yet all the while thinking also themselves to separate from all whites once the agenda is completed in that way. ...

Ok, so they used government to stop the racist whites from what they were doing against them in society way back when, and that was ok of course, but it may have been taken far beyond what should have been asked of the whites by government, because amongst those blacks that the whites felt empathy for, we have the bad blacks whom came mingled in along with the ones to be protected that are of course the good blacks.

Otherwise once the whites agreed that black skinned individuals were to be blanketly protected, and then a part of those being protected turned on those whites once they had gained from those protections, is when we began to see reverse discrimination/vengeful thinking raise it's ugly head against whites who had absolutely nothing to do with what took place over time in America against blacks, because the timeline goes back way to far.

In summary, the blacks have bad amongst their group just like whites have bad amongst their group. Both sides must recognize this bad in order to keep it fair for all. Must keep a healthy balance in race relations or all can be lost, and that would be a shame.

In the job market we must keep the doors wide open for good people to serve of all colors, but not for those whom don't want to serve honorably and decently when given the opportunity regardless of color. This is getting bad in some areas where services and the quality of services due to bad individuals (not based on color), is beginning to suffer badly due to the sheer idiocy going on today in these areas.
In good times like the 90s when unemployment was low and white america was doing great diversity programs were a luxury we could afford. Then the economy got tough for white america and they find themselves competing for work they need.

Don't play silly games.

"Ghetto" culture is responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths and ruined lives EACH year,.......

Racists like you are responsible for perpetuating division and suspicion (and all that comes with them) in part by your insistence on racist terms whether you are intelligent enough to know what you're doing or not.

...... in the future any of us is interviewing a woman who sort of speaks ghetto we are going to remember they’re just being nice. We are lucky. Don’t make them angry. Don’t fire them. They might bring their brother up to work......

Here again we see the utterly clueless, hypocritical democrat racist. This is a great example of the ignorance, cowardice, and lack of self-awareness that leads leftists to imagine racism in everyone else while ignoring the glaringly obvious racism in themselves.
We know racism exists becaus it even exists in us a little. A lot more in you but we are not angels.

Denying differences in culture, do not make them go away.

What are we doing? Are you politically correct or something? Call the PC police

Don't play silly games.

"Ghetto" culture is responsible for the tens of thousands of deaths and ruined lives EACH year, in this country. But you go ahead and instead worry about semantics and possible "racist" implications.

Cause that is more important than discussing problems killing our fellow Americans by the tens of thousands a year.
Stopped by the store on the way home tonight (the wife had to get them ciggs ya know), and what do I see walking in the store ??? A guy with his pants down around his knee's with his underwear showing. I just don't get how that kind of bullcrap is being defended by anyone who would try to defend such a thing or worse anyone not saying anything at all about it like it ain't nothing.

Anyone black or white thinking that the trend is something cool to do, uhh is off in the head is what I think. How do they get by the decency laws on such a thing ??

Starting trends is one thing, but that's just indecency that is found in what is going on there.

What type of rebellion is that one has to wonder (?) because that's all it is really. It's something to just piss people off is all it is, and I think they know it.

Does anyone really expect to be taken seriously citing Wikipedia as a source?
Who do you cite?

A legitimate source relevant to the topic, of course. Wiki is for lazy children.
You never say anything so you never have to cite anything.

I don’t think we should have to show where we got our information. You find a different source and you shouldn’t have to provide where you got it. If you find a lie in my information then you can ask for a source.

.... white america was doing great diversity programs were a luxury we could afford. .......

"white America" "we" :rolleyes:

More hypocritical racism from the bobo democrat faction.
You’re forgetting an important point while you call us white democrats racist.

We promoted and passed diversity programs you were against.

This is why blacks vote with us not you. You’re the racist

Forum List

Back