What’s the most just okay movie you’ve ever watched?

I’ll go with Jaws. I know a lot of people thought it was amazing and it probably was for its time, but by the time I finally watched it it just seemed decent.

For me it has been the entire Star Wars franchise. I like Star Trek better, not that I am in love with their older stuff either.

Yeah I not big on whole Star Wars stuff. I’ve never even watched the original in it’s entirety

I don't think you can watch the original in its entirety. Seems to me I read somewhere that it has been re-edited a few times since so the original theater version is no longer available to the public.

"OK", or grossly overrated?

Full Metal Jacket is underwhelming, despite its hype at the time.

Never thought Top Gun was all that.

Pulp Fiction got a big fat MEH from me, even though it has a few great scenes.

Citizen Kane left me wondering why it was supposedly a "classic".

Have a few more in mind....

Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies honestly.

But I’m so with you on Top Gun. That’s the kind of movie that is perfect for this thread.

Citizen Kane, the so called best movie of all time? Don’t make me laugh

I’ll go with Jaws. I know a lot of people thought it was amazing and it probably was for its time, but by the time I finally watched it it just seemed decent.

For me it has been the entire Star Wars franchise. I like Star Trek better, not that I am in love with their older stuff either.

Yeah I not big on whole Star Wars stuff. I’ve never even watched the original in it’s entirety

I don't think you can watch the original in its entirety. Seems to me I read somewhere that it has been re-edited a few times since so the original theater version is no longer available to the public.

I get over it in that case.

It was the only movie that literally had me jumping out of my seat in the movie theater.
When that guy's head popped out of that hole in the side of Ben Gardner's boat the girls in front of me screamed and made me jump about 3 feet.

I wonder if they will ever bring back Indiana Jones? I know it won't be Harrison Ford. But I love the franchise movies.

It was the only movie that literally had me jumping out of my seat in the movie theater.
When that guy's head popped out of that hole in the side of Ben Gardner's boat the girls in front of me screamed and made me jump about 3 feet.

By the time I got to watching it I just felt like it was a old movie. I’m sure if I was watching it during the late 70’s my impression of it would be totally different.

Forum List

Back