What's the temperature, Kenneth

Looking at the thermometer, what's the temperature?

• 84+ or -

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • .5C less than it is today, DENIER!!! AGW AKBAR!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Joe, you try to say that to the residence of the New England states, it seemed to me they had a shut due to a major blizzard.

In 2010, the upstate of South Carolina was closed down for 3 days with snow.

Again, weather isn't climate.
No kidding Joe, so why do you get to revert to the local weather in Chicago during a debate, but taboo when others do?

No kidding Joe, so why do you get to revert to the local weather in Chicago during a debate, but taboo when others do?

I wasn't talking about weather- I was talking about CLIMATE.

The CLIMATE in Chicago is much warmer than when I grew up.

By the fact our winters are a lot milder.
again Joe local weather is not climate and you lie , again only two major blizzards in Chicago between the late 60s and late 70s.

again Joe local weather is not climate and you lie , again only two major blizzards in Chicago between the late 60s and late 70s.

Uh, guy, we had two years of sever winters in the late 70's and most of them weren't real treats, either.

But the Koch Brothers are telling you everything is fine... Ignore those droughts and dying coral reefs and melting icecaps.

The CLIMATE in Chicago is much warmer than when I grew up.By the fact our winters are a lot milder.
You can have blizzards and warming. Raise the temp from 20 to 25 and it's still going to snow, maybe more because warmer air holds more moisture.

On an another note, Alaska's so hot it's burning!!!

3.1 million acres burned in Alaska in 2015 - CNN.com

Uh, guy, we had two years of sever winters in the late 70's and most of them weren't real treats, either.

But the Koch Brothers are telling you everything is fine... Ignore those droughts and dying coral reefs and melting icecaps.
kiss my ass Joe about the Koch brothers. I was born at northwestern and lived in Chicago and then in the Northwest burbs till 2004, I have the pictures of me at my mom's house.

Chicago had a good snow fall that pissed me off and stuck on the Kennedy around 1997 for three hours and another one around 2001.

The 95, 97% figure has been debunked numerous times as fake

Besides can't you think for yourself

No, I just use reason.

If 19 out of 20 doctors tell you that you need to lose weight or you'll have a heart attack, do you really listen to the 20th doctor who tells you to eat deep fried Cheese Curds when he's got a picture of himself with the Cheese Curd King?

Well, you might.

But you'll happily listen to the crank Climatologist who gets a scholarship from the Koch Brothers telling you everything is fine, because you don't want no government.

But the 97% figure has been debunked. It's like paying homeless people to fill out a form and brag how you got "95, 97% consensus"

No, I just use reason.

If 19 out of 20 doctors tell you that you need to lose weight or you'll have a heart attack, do you really listen to the 20th doctor who tells you to eat deep fried Cheese Curds when he's got a picture of himself with the Cheese Curd King?

Well, you might.

But you'll happily listen to the crank Climatologist who gets a scholarship from the Koch Brothers telling you everything is fine, because you don't want no government.
God damn it Joe, it was an over zealous man made climate change cult member reviewing the papers....

Do you get that?

Can you comprehend it? He didn't ask those scientist to get that 97% number.

Btw guy , 3 doctors at Northwestern advised my then Wife and me we should abort my daughter in 1997 in the womb because she could of been a midget or down syndrom baby...

Guess what guy? She is now a healthy 18 year old

kiss my ass Joe about the Koch brothers. I was born at northwestern and lived in Chicago and then in the Northwest burbs till 2004, I have the pictures of me at my mom's house.

Chicago had a good snow fall that pissed me off and stuck on the Kennedy around 1997 for three hours and another one around 2001.
Of course, one could simply find what the scientists are reporting on the temperatures and climate in the midwest. Here you go, a complete report, with pages 27,28, and 29 particularly relevant;

http://www.nesdis.noaa.gov/technica...h_Report_142-3-Climate_of_the_Midwest_U.S.pdf

No, I just use reason.

Well, you might.

If 19 out of 20 doctors tell you

If you ask 4000 doctors a question and have to eliminate 3980 of them to get your desired result, we know what your real agenda is.......and it's not the truth.

oh, wow. Dude, I live in Chicago. You must live in the alternate Chicago because temperature and snowfall for the last two years has been well above an average year. They met up with history just this past year in both temperature and snowfall. So you enjoy your alternate city, the real city in the USA had very severe winter weather. the reason in 1970 the streets were not plowed was mostly due to preparedness and availability of plows and salt that are now in abundance. Dude, seriously, go back and continue with your program 'Fringe'.

Hey son, what is the temperature today in Chicago and what is average for today?

Are you on drugs.

Okay, one more time, WEATHER IS NOT CLIMATE!!!

No, the reason why 1978 and 1979 were such bad winters is because we had A SHITLOAD OF SNOW like you just do not see today.

Yes, you had a couple of bad storms here and there, but nothing like that.
Where in Chicago do you reside?

oh, wow. Dude, I live in Chicago. You must live in the alternate Chicago because temperature and snowfall for the last two years has been well above an average year. They met up with history just this past year in both temperature and snowfall. So you enjoy your alternate city, the real city in the USA had very severe winter weather. the reason in 1970 the streets were not plowed was mostly due to preparedness and availability of plows and salt that are now in abundance. Dude, seriously, go back and continue with your program 'Fringe'.

Hey son, what is the temperature today in Chicago and what is average for today?

Are you on drugs.

Okay, one more time, WEATHER IS NOT CLIMATE!!!

No, the reason why 1978 and 1979 were such bad winters is because we had A SHITLOAD OF SNOW like you just do not see today.

Yes, you had a couple of bad storms here and there, but nothing like that.
Where in Chicago do you reside?

Under the glacier?

Can't imagine folks from Chicago feeling cheated about a couple winters with little snow. If the lake ices up til May, you won't need air conditioning until August...

Weather doesn't work off uniform changes in temperature. If air aloft warms a degree and air at the surface warms a degree -- dont make no nevermind to a thunderstorm. Weather works off DIFFERENTIALS in pressure, humidity, temperature and wind direction. That's why Mobile Ala. is not a killing zone of lethal weather. But it's HOT as HELL. And weather there works the same way as it does in Manitoba.

I got 4.5 inches of rain yesterday (Indianapolis).

Handled it okay, because I'm religious about keeping the culverts cleared. Creek went up 3 feet, but the culverts handled it. Barely. No erasion, as I'd sewn my side of the creek with trees and bushes. My neighbor on the other side, who insists on mowing down to the creek edge, lost some land. My downstream neighbor who did not clear his culverts, the creek overtopped them and flooded his yard.The runoff did cut a gully through my gravel driveway, which I'll patch up when things get drier.

Indiana in general is soaked. About 25% of the crops are lost from flooding.

I got 4.5 inches of rain yesterday (Indianapolis).

Handled it okay, because I'm religious about keeping the culverts cleared. Creek went up 3 feet, but the culverts handled it. Barely. No erasion, as I'd sewn my side of the creek with trees and bushes. My neighbor on the other side, who insists on mowing down to the creek edge, lost some land. The runoff did cut a gully through my gravel driveway, which I'll patch up when things get drier.

Indiana in general is soaked. About 25% of the crops are lost from flooding.

According to your models, how much do we have to reduce CO2 to stop these floods from ever happening again?

According to my models, you should stop being a trolling crybaby. If you can't add anything to the discussion, and you never can, you shouldn't post.

Seriously, grow the fuck up. And while you're at it, grow a pair, so you can address issues honestly.

I wasn't talking about weather- I was talking about CLIMATE.

The CLIMATE in Chicago is much warmer than when I grew up.

By the fact our winters are a lot milder.
Bullshit the weather and climate is cooler In Chicago . And if you don't give me a town in the area, you've lied and are a liar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back