What's The Weather Like Where You're At?

What did I say?
Eder is an unhappy, left wing pessimist who is from a foreign country and believes he runs this board. In other words he thinks he is hot shit on a silver platter but in reality he is cold diarrhea on a cold paper plate.
so, your disturbing expertise in scatology aside, you think this is the appropriate forum for discussing the weather?
It is a current event isn’t it? Lighten up what would you rather discuss? How much you hate America?
ok. it's not like this message board is for discussion anyway. i will announce my next bowel movement ( your hobby ) in BREAKING NEWS
If that is what you want, go for it, I really don’t care what you do, it is none of my business nor none of my concern. Keep on hating, it is all you know.

Boy Papageorgio and Gracie really do have hot weather but still sounds nice for summertime. Sometimes we still need rain though so it doesn't get too dry. :)
I like 85-100, I used to hate it but now I love it more than the cold. We have snow from November to March and 80’s and low 90’s in the summer.
I prefer 110 to 130, cures my gout
We are heading to Vegas next week, so that will be the norm for the week.

What did I say?
Eder is an unhappy, left wing pessimist who is from a foreign country and believes he runs this board. In other words he thinks he is hot shit on a silver platter but in reality he is cold diarrhea on a cold paper plate.
so, your disturbing expertise in scatology aside, you think this is the appropriate forum for discussing the weather?
It is a current event isn’t it? Lighten up what would you rather discuss? How much you hate America?
ok. it's not like this message board is for discussion anyway. i will announce my next bowel movement ( your hobby ) in BREAKING NEWS
Everything you type is a bowel movement
He hates his life and is a miserable person, sad that there are people this unhappy in our world today, they try to spread their hate and bigotry, it’s all they know.

What did I say?

I'd say that a "current event" is the heat wave in the Pacific NW, or the first hurricane of the season, Elsa, coming a month earlier than most other seasons even though hurricane season does start on June 1st...).

This topic? More of a "general discussion" thing.

What did I say?

I'd say that a "current event" is the heat wave in the Pacific NW, or the first hurricane of the season, Elsa, coming a month earlier than most other seasons even though hurricane season does start on June 1st...).

I could agree with that, but the guy is new and what they heck, there isn’t much else going on.

Boy Papageorgio and Gracie really do have hot weather but still sounds nice for summertime. Sometimes we still need rain though so it doesn't get too dry. :)
I like 85-100, I used to hate it but now I love it more than the cold. We have snow from November to March and 80’s and low 90’s in the summer.
I prefer 110 to 130, cures my gout
We are heading to Vegas next week, so that will be the norm for the week.
You just told everyone that your home will be empty next week. No one needs to know that

p2130029.jpg

It's news though.

No, hot very hot! But I do love the heat, we are going to sit out by the pools by day.

Lol I meant it sounds exciting, but just for the record I'm a girl though. :)

I noticed that I don't think that we have any of these kinds of threads around yet. It's beautiful and sunny out there today and low seventies so really nice. :)
Middle 80s and partly cloudy. Altogether completely tolerable for July in south central Kansas.

I noticed that I don't think that we have any of these kinds of threads around yet. It's beautiful and sunny out there today and low seventies so really nice. :)
Middle 80s and partly cloudy. Altogether completely tolerable for July in south central Kansas.
Yes, usually it's sweaty and hot and humid and the sun is blinding yous..

Same as always for 16 years. 75F, sunny and fixin to rain at 3-4-5.
then it drops to a bone chilling 64 with 3000% humidity. Blanket goes in the dryer at 830 or so

and fixin to rain at 3-4-5.

You can set your watch to that? ... [giggle] ...

The main rule at the boat rental place on Lake Gatun was get back by 1pm ... or you'd get swamped and have to swim ashore ... sure as shit, it would pour down rain at exactly 1pm everyday ... we did, in fact, set our watches to it ...

=====

Blisteringly hot here ... mid 80's to maybe 90ºF ... absolutely miserable humidity, double digits and perhaps as incredibly high as 20% ... just awful ...

Forum List

Back