What's The Weather Like Where You're At?

Here in Toledo, Ohio.

Mid 70's and very comfortable. An isolated popcorn thunderstorm that developed near the Detroit area came by almost directly from north. It missed my neighborhood, but people could hear it off in the distance, so a lot of neighbors are lighting off fireworks, apparently to keep up with the Joneses.

I forecast only about a 10% chance of another T-storm in the area today because I think that one wetted the pavement in Detroit, downtown Toledo and the highways such as I-75, thus cooling off the pavement and therefore reducing further updraft because I don't think it was hot and sunny enough to produce enough steam to cause multiple T-storms.

If it was 90 degrees and sunny, that would be a different story. I would forecast a higher chance of isolated T-storms.

Last edited:
For all you global warming nuts, in Prague we've had the coldest April and second-coldest May recorded. We're having a chilly summer.

Do you get what 'global" means?

What did I say?
Eder is an unhappy, left wing pessimist who is from a foreign country and believes he runs this board. In other words he thinks he is hot shit on a silver platter but in reality he is cold diarrhea on a cold paper plate.
lol. I have his sorry ass on iggie so I can imagine from your response what he vomited again. He was one of the first ones on there. Asshole. Obnoxious. Hateful. Mean. Scumbag. Dickwad. Name something bad...that's him.
5fdi1o.gif

What did I say?
Eder is an unhappy, left wing pessimist who is from a foreign country and believes he runs this board. In other words he thinks he is hot shit on a silver platter but in reality he is cold diarrhea on a cold paper plate.
so, your disturbing expertise in scatology aside, you think this is the appropriate forum for discussing the weather?
It is a current event isn’t it? Lighten up what would you rather discuss? How much you hate America?
ok. it's not like this message board is for discussion anyway. i will announce my next bowel movement ( your hobby ) in BREAKING NEWS
Everything you type is a bowel movement
He hates his life and is a miserable person, sad that there are people this unhappy in our world today, they try to spread their hate and bigotry, it’s all they know.

Elder's a racist jerk. Put him on ignore.

Already taken care of thanks!! :D

You want to know about the weather or the climate?

Weather mostly as that's the title of this thread.
I don’t usually put people on ignore and if I do it is usually for a week or so at a time. I just love laughing at their moronic, hateful, bigoted remarks. It’s just for entertainment value I engage with the nuts.

Boy, it sure is a hot one today in the low eighties and a beautiful Independence Day. I can't wait to go see the fireworks tonight!! :D

What did I say?
Lots of weather threads, but not sure which forum they are in.

Anyway...HOT here. Yuck. 101. By August it will be 113 or more. I am eager for winter, with my uggs, sweaters, thick leggings and hot chocolate.:hyper:

It's supposed to be anywhere between 110 and 113 here all week, which is actually down from two weeks ago when I was moving into my new house, and it was 118.

I know that it's been rather hot and humid around here lately but not like that. Do you have dry heat where you live or do you also have the humidity?

I know that it's been rather hot and humid around here lately but not like that. Do you have dry heat where you live or do you also have the humidity?

Mostly, it's dry, although sometimes we have humidity if some rain blows through. It doesn't get all that remarkably cooler when it rains in the summer here.

Anyone who gives you that "but it's a dry heat" line is nuts, btw. A bonfire is also a dry heat. When the sun hits your skin and it feels like you're holding it against a hot stove, or your shoe soles actually melt on the pavement if they're too thin, "dry heat" is not a helpful distinction.

That being said, I've lived in Arizona most of my life, and my body's acclimatized as much as anyone's can be.

Well I went to New Mexico before and I wish I could have taken the weather there back with me lol

I know that I'm going to hit the beach later on today because it's another beautiful day. :cool:

Forum List

Back