What's With the Polls?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I've read at least half a dozen reports that polls show Shrillary leading Trump by double numbers. Then, I come across this:

CBS: Trump Beating Clinton In Battleground States With Voters Who Want Change @ CBS: Trump Beating Clinton In Battleground States With Voters Who Want Change

So, which is right? First, there's this video claiming he's leading her in “battleground” states @

Which is then followed by another that says Shrillary leading in 11 Pivotal States @

None of that is incorrect or contradictory. The key phrase is

"CBS: Trump Beating Clinton In Battleground States With Voters Who Want Change"

IOW, for those who want change, Trump is leading in battleground states.

But not everyone wants change, and there are more than just the battleground states.

All these polls should be illegal. Or available only to the political party and limited to one per month.

I've read at least half a dozen reports that polls show Shrillary leading Trump by double numbers.

Post them, sweeti, or admit you have lied.

These polls are really strange. With Gary Johnson in the mix in the polls it gets downright whacko.

When you are asking .000003% of the population what they think, you are going to get an inaccurate sense of what people think..

Most are within a margin of error.

"In Florida, the key to the 2000 election and the state which holds Trump's tony Mar-a-Lago resort, Clinton is up 44 percent to 41 percent. The margin of error is 3 percent.

In Colorado, the two candidates are neck-and-neck with Clinton edging out Trump by just one point, 40 percent to 39 percent, with a margin of error of 4.3 percent.

In Wisconsin, Clinton has a more comfortable lead, receiving the support there from 41 percent of voters to Trump's 36 percent.

CBS and YouGov polled voters in North Carolina too.

The Southern state went to President Obama in 2008, but back to Mitt Romney in 2012.

Before 2008, voters hadn't selected a Democrat since 1976, when Georgia Gov. Jimmy Carter ousted President Gerald Ford after the Watergate scandal and President Richard Nixon's resignation.

Now, Clinton is leading Trump in North Carolina too.

She beats The Donald with 44 percent support to his 42 percent support, with a margin of error of 4 percent. "

Read more: Shock poll shows Hillary TWELVE points ahead of Donald
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Most are within a margin of error.

"In Florida, the key to the 2000 election and the state which holds Trump's tony Mar-a-Lago resort, Clinton is up 44 percent to 41 percent. The margin of error is 3 percent.

In Colorado, the two candidates are neck-and-neck with Clinton edging out Trump by just one point, 40 percent to 39 percent, with a margin of error of 4.3 percent.

In Wisconsin, Clinton has a more comfortable lead, receiving the support there from 41 percent of voters to Trump's 36 percent.

CBS and YouGov polled voters in North Carolina too.

The Southern state went to President Obama in 2008, but back to Mitt Romney in 2012.

Before 2008, voters hadn't selected a Democrat since 1976, when Georgia Gov. Jimmy Carter ousted President Gerald Ford after the Watergate scandal and President Richard Nixon's resignation.

Now, Clinton is leading Trump in North Carolina too.

She beats The Donald with 44 percent support to his 42 percent support, with a margin of error of 4 percent. "

Read more: Shock poll shows Hillary TWELVE points ahead of Donald
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It will be interesting to see how battleground states sort out. Right now I don't think there is enough polling to have a clear picture other than these handful of states are once again up in the air.

What really gets to me is that haven't even got to the conventions yet!!!!!

As I just explained to my son, how many responders did so just to screw with the polls that they loathe?

What really gets to me is that haven't even got to the conventions yet!!!!!

As I just explained to my son, how many responders did so just to screw with the polls that they loathe?
I reply to every poll I see on the internet and I always select Hillary. Everybody I talk to says the same thing. I never answer the poll questions truthfully.

Polls for strippers is the only poll you can trust..
That is the pole melania is leading in. It's a shame I don't think the poor woman even knows what is going on around her.
Jealous much? The woman is an articulate, educated and worth $10 million of her own making as a top model and fashion jewelry designer. Typical bottom feeding Liberal Puke tactic of bringing up innocent family members.

Forum List

Back