What's your guess for the sentence?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
So I'm thinking no prison time up front, but probation with conditions.

When tRump violates said condition, and we know he will, he puts himself in jail.

That is unless he keeps attacking the judge. deliberately pissing off the guy who is deciding your sentence isn't a smart thing to do.

What do you guys think?

When tRump violates said condition, and we know he will, he puts himself in jail.

That is unless he keeps attacking the judge. deliberately pissing off the guy who is deciding your sentence isn't a smart thing to do.

What do you guys think?

Same. Just like the gag order, it means nothing. No punishment at all.

I heard that 30 days house arrest followed by probation somewhere.... I doubt it happens.

To take the idiocracy to it's logical conclusion, Trump will get 1 year for each phony count, 34 years no chance of parole. Welcome to Stalinist America.
Wishful thinking won't change reality. tRump will, as usual, get far more leniency than he deserves.

What do you guys think?
Two years house arrest

Probably no restriction on internet or communications

This is a two tiered justice system ya know

Same. Just like the gag order, it means nothing. No punishment at all.

I heard that 30 days house arrest followed by probation somewhere.... I doubt it happens.
I think Trump can sell shirts, hats and so much more on this. We can even sell DEI memorabilia of Letitia, Alvin, the prosecutors, the jury, Joe and more. So, if you want to call him a felon, so what? Some will not like it. In human history no man has been scrutinized more than Trump. If we did that to the Prog political class, we would hear crickets as they all would be gone. Well, they don't leave, and they are professional politicians. Trump is tougher than all of them.

I think Trump can sell shirts, hats and so much more on this. We can even sell DEI memorabilia of Letitia, Alvin, the prosecutors, the jury, Joe and more. So, if you want to call him a felon, so what? Some will not like it. In human history no man has been scrutinized more than Trump. If we did that to the Prog political class, we would hear crickets as they all would be gone. Well, they don't leave, and they are professional politicians. Trump is tougher than all of them.
I’ll take word salad for $200 Alex.

To take the idiocracy to it's logical conclusion, Trump will get 1 year for each phony count, 34 years no chance of parole. Welcome to Stalinist America.
I'm guessing, since the whole thing is political to begin with, they will just put him under house arrest until Biden is safely re-installed into office.

What do you guys think?
He'll get some level of leniency that would never in a million years be given to a regular American for 34 felonies

What do you guys think?

As corrupt as this tyrannical regime is, I would not be surprised if he got house arrest until November 6th and a $454 million fine.

What do you guys think?
34 days and $340,000 fine (plus court costs) ? :stir:

Depends on what the polls say by the time the judge issues the sentence. Remember, this is a political case, so the political environment takes precedence.

If the judge has his druthers, President Trump will be a lifer acting as shotcaller on a level 4 yard.

4 years in the oval office...
This trial was the best fund raising gimmick they could have given him. Almost immediately $34 million came in from virtually all small doners, one third of which were new donors. The campaign has amended the 24-hour influx of campaign contributions to over $50 million now. Warms the heart that at least most Americans have a sense of fair play and hopefully all this translates into enough votes to put Trump back in the White House for four more years along with a strong GOP majority in Congress so he can pull off more economic and foreign relations miracles.

P.S. The sentence won't matter because if there is ANY justice in this country any more, this bogus sham weaponized trial will be completely reversed on appeal.

The RNC should have hired a team of PIs to follow the "judge" around and see who he meets with.

I suspect that he is under great pressure to take Trump permanently off the campaign trail with his sentencing.

No jail time but some form of house arrest/travel restrictions or the like would be my guess.

Hell, if we had a DOJ worth a shit they would already be monitoring his cell communications to see what subversives he's in contact with.

I'm guessing, since the whole thing is political to begin with, they will just put him under house arrest until Biden is safely re-installed into office.
I’m guessing that house arrest will be the punishment

With liberal internet and communication allowances that will let him continue his quest for the Presidency (and a self pardon)

I hear democrats on here saying that Trump should not have to go to jail after they convicted him of a felony.

WTH?

You found him guilty of a felony, so he has to go to jail

In addition, if you are going to also blame Trump for 1/6, and then sentence people who broke laws on 1/6 with a sentence of solitary confinement and up to 30 years in jail, then they also need to give Trump the same treatment, if not worse.

What am I missing here?

Get'er done democrats!!

1717424049244.png

If not, we will all have to conclude this trial was a sham and only intended for him to win an election verses seeking justice.

Forum List

Back