When Did Liberalism Become Fascism?

images

I'm surprised they have time, much less the ability, to post here with their busy schedule of rioting over conservatives speaking at colleges and their hate Trump outrage.

Maybe they ran out of coloring books and lolly pops at the universities of 'supposedly' higher education.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Far RW bomb throwers you mean...hater dupe. You believe a pile RW crap/hate yourself. God will not be amused...

View attachment 125869

I don't remember any RW bomb throwers... You must mean those Molotov cocktails the poor, poor, progressives utilized. Like those who attend those universities of 'supposedly' higher education so they can live next to doctors, lawyers, and bankers, like you do as they scream in rancor over anything that doesn't fit their view of the world.

BTW... Implying that my God hates or loves is a abstract human value that people like you assign arbitrarily without any knowledge of myself or my beliefs.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Milos and Coulter are RW bomb throwers. With no possible educational value. And will someone PLEASE arrest the anarchists that give Dems a bad name...

At the least you support a party for screwing the poor and nature. Not christian.

"Milos and Coulter are RW bomb throwers."

Words are not bombs, but your post reveals why you hate free speech, you Fascist.

Have you ever seen the first amendment?????

images

I'm surprised they have time, much less the ability, to post here with their busy schedule of rioting over conservatives speaking at colleges and their hate Trump outrage.

Maybe they ran out of coloring books and lolly pops at the universities of 'supposedly' higher education.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Far RW bomb throwers you mean...hater dupe. You believe a pile RW crap/hate yourself. God will not be amused...

View attachment 125869

I don't remember any RW bomb throwers... You must mean those Molotov cocktails the poor, poor, progressives utilized. Like those who attend those universities of 'supposedly' higher education so they can live next to doctors, lawyers, and bankers, like you do as they scream in rancor over anything that doesn't fit their view of the world.

BTW... Implying that my God hates or loves is a abstract human value that people like you assign arbitrarily without any knowledge of myself or my beliefs.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Milos and Coulter are RW bomb throwers. With no possible educational value. And will someone PLEASE arrest the anarchists that give Dems a bad name...

At the least you support a party for screwing the poor and nature. Not christian.

"At the least you support a party for screwing the poor...."

Did you vote for this?

1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

4. The National Urban League issued an "excellent" report card for President Obama's eight years, but highlighted numerous and important "failures," so many that they totaled 42 percent of its review.

"While we scored many of the administration's achievements with our highest rating, 'Superior,' President Obama's tenure as a whole had shortcomings due to some notable missed opportunities and outright failures, such as the economic development of urban centers, gun violence and the foreclosure rate and bank closure rate in communities of color and low-income neighborhoods. On these and other issues, we rated the Obama administration 'Fair' or 'Poor,'" wrote Urban League President Marc H. Morial.

The 16-page report card reviewed eight areas of policy impacting urban areas and African Americans, and found that Obama's success to failure rate at 57.5 percent to 42.5 percent.

Morial said Obama received the "second highest" overall grade of "excellent." Urban League cites Obama 'failures' for black America in 'excellent' report card

5. Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

6. Record 12,202,000 Black Americans Not in Labor Force
April 3, 2015 - 10:42 AM

Record 12,202,000 Black Americans Not in Labor Force

The OP points out the outrage from a real Liberal, Kirsten Powers, and a conservative, Kimberley Strassel.

What are left are comments from the Fascists in mufti......you can see several of them above.

If Kirsten Powers was a real liberal, you wouldn't admire her.

I can admire some liberals, I don't sympathize with their views, but at least they're not dull, leftist shills such as yourself. :)

The OP points out the outrage from a real Liberal, Kirsten Powers, and a conservative, Kimberley Strassel.

What are left are comments from the Fascists in mufti......you can see several of them above.

I can admire some liberals, I don't sympathize with their views, but at least they're not dull, leftist shills such as yourself. :)

Robert Reich, Bernie Sanders, and....I believe even Elizabeth Warren....all condemned the Lefts assault on free speech.

Those who don't are simply the Liberal Fascists that Goldberg wrote of.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 125869

*****CHUCKLE*****

Words are not bombs, but your post reveals why you hate free speech, you Fascist.

Have you ever yelled "fire" in a crowded theater?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 125869

*****CHUCKLE*****

"At the least you support a party for screwing the poor...."

Did you vote for this?

1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

4. The National Urban League issued an "excellent" report card for President Obama's eight years, but highlighted numerous and important "failures," so many that they totaled 42 percent of its review.

"While we scored many of the administration's achievements with our highest rating, 'Superior,' President Obama's tenure as a whole had shortcomings due to some notable missed opportunities and outright failures, such as the economic development of urban centers, gun violence and the foreclosure rate and bank closure rate in communities of color and low-income neighborhoods. On these and other issues, we rated the Obama administration 'Fair' or 'Poor,'" wrote Urban League President Marc H. Morial.

The 16-page report card reviewed eight areas of policy impacting urban areas and African Americans, and found that Obama's success to failure rate at 57.5 percent to 42.5 percent.

Morial said Obama received the "second highest" overall grade of "excellent." Urban League cites Obama 'failures' for black America in 'excellent' report card

5. Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

6. Record 12,202,000 Black Americans Not in Labor Force
April 3, 2015 - 10:42 AM

Record 12,202,000 Black Americans Not in Labor Force

Now name one GOP administration that has stopped illegal immigration..

Robert Reich, Bernie Sanders, and....I believe even Elizabeth Warren....all condemned the Lefts assault on free speech.

To speak out against someone else's speech is itself free speech.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 125869

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 125869

*****CHUCKLE*****

The one that protects the rights of Muslim-Americans? THAT 1st Amendment?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 125869

*****CHUCKLE*****

If she did it took her 2000 words, 100 name drops, and 50 googled references to do it.

View attachment 125869

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 125869

*****CHUCKLE*****

The one part these radical righties want to do away with...

To use violence to quash free speech is not.

In fact, it's terrorism.

"Define terrorism: the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal"

And there you have it.

By the way, that has been changed in the online definition. Good thing I have real dictionaries and a camera, huh?

The cached definition does not match the site definition, which means it been changed. Scary stuff. :eek:

In fact, it's terrorism.

"Define terrorism: the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal"

And there you have it.

By the way, that has been changed in the online definition. Good thing I have real dictionaries and a camera, huh?

The cached definition does not match the site definition, which means it been changed. Scary stuff. :eek:

I have never objected to holding protesters accountable to the law.

But what most people either don't know, or ignore, or deny, is that the violence at Berkeley was largely clashes between leftwing and rightwing extremists.

View attachment 125869

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 125869

*****CHUCKLE*****

The one part these radical righties want to do away with...

Fighting to keep mosques from being built, for starters.

In fact, it's terrorism.

And there you have it.

I have never objected to holding protesters accountable to the law.

But what most people either don't know, or ignore, or deny, is that the violence at Berkeley was largely clashes between leftwing and rightwing extremists.

Up until the last 2 times, it was unmitigated leftwing riots.

Last edited:
images

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 125869

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

Milos and Coulter are speakers and writers. You just don't like what they have to say because it doesn't fit your agenda.

As for the anarchists it would take a conservative to make that happen since they riot in progressive areas where LEO's are told to stand down. Which tells me their actions are approved by progressives and Democrats alike.

When did I ever state I was Christian? As with most progressives you attack and run your mouth into areas that you have no clue what you are talking about. Do you need a coloring book of something?

******CHUCKLE******

You can't call people who do illiberal things liberals. Well you can but you'd be wrong.

Anarchists, NOT Cal students, responsible for violence in protests

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 125869

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

Milos and Coulter are speakers and writers. You just don't like what they have to say because it doesn't fit your agenda.

As for the anarchists it would take a conservative to make that happen since they riot in progressive areas where LEO's are told to stand down. Which tells me their actions are approved by progressives and Democrats alike.

When did I ever state I was Christian? As with most progressives you attack and run your mouth into areas that you have no clue what you are talking about. Do you need a coloring book of something?

******CHUCKLE******

So you think that Coulter and Milo are phonies for trying to pass themselves off as serious advocates for political change?

You can't call people who do illiberal things liberals. Well you can but you'd be wrong.

Don't be a dunce: they call themselves Liberals or some iteration thereof.

Now now, there is a big difference between true liberals and leftists that call themselves liberals.

I prefer true liberals. I don't agree with them on some things, but at least they think.

You call yourself intelligent; that hardly makes it so.

Forum List

Back