when did the stupids take over?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I do not mean just on this board...i mean like everywhere...from the clerk at 7-11 to the highest echelons of government.

In fact the clerk down the street at the 7 eleven is more competent than the so called president of America...most know we have no president...we have a brain dead puppet...who has thrown his support(does he have any?) to the kamel toe.

Thus as a nation we have no real leader...we have at best government by committee if even that...the real situation unfortunately is that we are leaderless.

Who is responsible for this insanity?........perhaps the largest group being those afflicted with TDS who said things like...oh I would vote for a corpse before I would vote for the Don...well they got what they deserved.

I do not mean just on this board...i mean like everywhere...from the clerk at 7-11 to the highest echelons of government.

In fact the clerk down the street at the 7 eleven is more competent than the so called president of America...most know we have no president...we have a brain dead puppet...who has thrown his support(does he have any?) to the kamel toe.

Thus as a nation we have no real leader...we have at best government by committee if even that...the real situation unfortunately is that we are leaderless.

Who is responsible for this insanity?........perhaps the largest group being those afflicted with TDS who said things like...oh I would vote for a corpse before I would vote for the Don...well they got what they deserved.
Its everywhere, even in the religious denominations. The progressive woke idiocy is allowed to not just be accepted, but to take over if you stand by and let it.
I'm not going to stand by and let it.

:dunno: Okay.

So now we get to make political statements in the Announcements forum?

1725558875396.png

probably when the large orange sack o9f stupid came down the escalator.

As an Anarchist, "leaderless" warms my heart.

When people actually believe that a man can become a woman, we have went off the deep end.
My friend’s son ‘transitioned’ into a woman. I haven’t talked to him about it yet. When I see him next month, I’ll wait for him to mention it. When he does, I’ll ask him if his new ‘daughter’ had to break up with his longtime boyfriend since the boyfriend is homosexual and the son is no longer a homosexual male but is now ‘female’.
I don’t expect a logical response.

My friend’s son ‘transitioned’ into a woman. I haven’t talked to him about it yet. When I see him next month, I’ll wait for him to mention it. When he does, I’ll ask him if his new ‘daughter’ had to break up with his longtime boyfriend since the boyfriend is homosexual and the son is no longer a homosexual male but is now ‘female’.
I don’t expect a logical response.

How is any of it any of your business?

Forum List

Back