When Did Trump Make You A Keynesian?

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. After whining and whining and whining about Obama's debt for eight years, you tards have all gone dead silent, despite the fact deficits are exploding under Trump.
But your ignorance stinks to low hell. The lowest of hell. It's an awful stench that causes each of us to literally physically gag when reading your uneducated drivel.

MaObama added more to the debt in his first 4 years than all U.S. presidents in U.S. history combined did in their first term. President Trump isn't even in the ball park when it comes to MaObama debt. Hell, he actually paid OFF billions of the national debt early on. Idiot.
Nice try.

Trump has done nothing but INCREASE our debt. He is on track to bust Obama's record debt wide open.

FY 2009 $1.4 trillion
FY 2010 $1.3 trillion
FY 2011 $1.3 trillion
FY 2012 $1 trillion
FY 2013 $679 billion
FY 2014 $485 billion
FY 2015 $438 billion
FY 2016 $585 billion
FY 2017 $665 billion
FY 2018 $833 billion (est)
FY 2019 $984 billion (est)

You are covered in the stench of hypocrisy.

Just look at you. You STILL can't bring yourself to criticize Trump for ACCELERATING our deficits and bringing the debt to record levels.

Pathetic.

I rest my case.

Trump has converted the pseudocons into Keynesians. Big spenders. Selfish pricks who don't care about the future of this country.

Deficits declined every year Obama was President.

Deficits have been increasing, and will continue to increase, every year Trump is President.

And not one of the pseudocons can bring themselves to say even the tiniest peep of criticism against Trump for that.

Sad.

Foreign debt holders can punish us by cashing in their debt any time we piss them off.

Any dumb shit who denies our debt is not a threat to national security is a fucking moron.

Nice try. Trump has done nothing but INCREASE our debt. He is on track to bust Obama's record debt wide open.

FY 2009 $1.4 trillion
FY 2010 $1.3 trillion
FY 2011 $1.3 trillion
FY 2012 $1 trillion
FY 2013 $679 billion
FY 2014 $485 billion
FY 2015 $438 billion
FY 2016 $585 billion
FY 2017 $665 billion
FY 2018 $833 billion (est)
You literally just proved otherwise!!! :lmao:

MaObama (year 1): FY 2009 $1.4 trillion
Trump (year 1): FY 2017 $665 billion

Based on your ignorance, I'm not at all surprised that you're incapable of basic math. But those figures shows that MaObama more than doubled Trump in their first year. More than double!!! And you claim that Trump is "busting" MaObama's record debt open?!? Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Nice try. Trump has done nothing but INCREASE our debt. He is on track to bust Obama's record debt wide open.

FY 2009 $1.4 trillion
FY 2011 $1.3 trillion
FY 2012 $1 trillion
FY 2013 $679 billion
FY 2014 $485 billion
FY 2015 $438 billion
FY 2016 $585 billion
FY 2017 $665 billion
Lets do it again! Here is year #2 for both:

MaObama (year 2): FY 2010 $1.3 trillion
Trump (year 2): FY 2018 $833 billion (est)

Based on your ignorance, I'm not at all surprised that you're incapable of basic math. But those figures shows that MaObama's debt is more than 35% higher than Trump's debt in their second year. Good God, you are one dumb little monkey. And you claim that Trump is "busting" MaObama's record debt open?!? Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!![/QUOTE]

You STILL can't bring yourself to criticize Trump for ACCELERATING our deficits and bringing the debt to record levels.
That's because I can't (and don't) lie. President Trump has done no such thing and I just proved as much. :laugh:
You cannot prove your lies.

It's a fact that deficits have been INCREASING ever since Trump took office.

And it's a fact none of you tards can bring yourselves to criticize him for it. Worse, you delude yourselves it isn't happening!

Pathetic.

You STILL can't bring yourself to criticize Trump for ACCELERATING our deficits and bringing the debt to record levels.
That's because I can't (and don't) lie. President Trump has done no such thing and I just proved as much. :laugh:
You cannot prove your lies.

It's a fact that deficits have been INCREASING ever since Trump took office.

And it's a fact none of you tards can bring yourselves to criticize him for it. Worse, you delude yourselves it isn't happening!

Pathetic.
Snowflake...everyone can see in black and white what I posted above. And it proves that everything you just stated is an egregious lie. Game over. You are covered in the stench of ignorance.

Trump's $1.5 trillion debt bomb he called a "tax reform" was supposed to stimulate the economy. Remember how wages were going to explode?

It turns out all those corporations who received a big cash windfall from their tax cuts used that money to do stock buybacks instead of trickling it down to their workers.

Tax cut triggers $437 billion explosion of stock buybacks
Don't care about debt

All I care about is keeping as much of my own money as possible

That's honest, and despicable.
No what's despicable is the malfeasance committed by our politicians

You're an absolute idiot if you think giving politicians more of your money is going to do a god damned thing besides making you poorer.
As you probably recall, I believe in smart and honest taxation. We do not have smart and honest taxation. What we have is one of the most corrupt taxation systems possible.

The playing field has been legislatively tilted in favor of special interests who are concentrating wealth unfairly and not by the sweat of their brow.

We should have a flat tax as that is the only smart honest and fair taxation

Nope

Foreign debt holders can punish us by cashing in their debt any time we piss them off.

Any dumb shit who denies our debt is not a threat to national security is a fucking moron.

If we piss off China, they can cash in their 10 year US Treasury Bonds?
How would they do that?

Trump's $1.5 trillion debt bomb he called a "tax reform" was supposed to stimulate the economy. Remember how wages were going to explode?

It turns out all those corporations who received a big cash windfall from their tax cuts used that money to do stock buybacks instead of trickling it down to their workers.

Tax cut triggers $437 billion explosion of stock buybacks
Not only is that most ever, it nearly doubles the previous record of $242.1 billion, which was set during the first three months of the year.

Thank you for your analysis. Household incomes have actually increased by 4% since Trump took office, some good news the media refuses to report. I don't know if giving all the credit to the Trump effect, or thanking a delayed reaction to Obama-era policies matters.

Not sure if you're lying or ignorant.
I am sure that you're wrong.
Our stock market is higher now than it was in January.
It is below the highs of January....

You're wrong.

January 26th it closed 26,616. Right now it is 26,508...

oooooohhhhhhh a whole .3% difference

Statistically irrelevant

Don't care about debt

All I care about is keeping as much of my own money as possible

That's honest, and despicable.
No what's despicable is the malfeasance committed by our politicians

You're an absolute idiot if you think giving politicians more of your money is going to do a god damned thing besides making you poorer.
As you probably recall, I believe in smart and honest taxation. We do not have smart and honest taxation. What we have is one of the most corrupt taxation systems possible.

The playing field has been legislatively tilted in favor of special interests who are concentrating wealth unfairly and not by the sweat of their brow.

We should have a flat tax as that is the only smart honest and fair taxation

Nope
Wow what an intelligent reply

Tell us g5000 - when did President Trump make you a patient of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)? You are suffering from a severe case. :laugh:

When the orange POS ran for President. The man is a fucking FRAUD. He is a BUSINESS CHERT>

Why would you believe a word that flows from his lying mouth???

Trump is laughing at you all the way to the bank.

Forum List

Back