When Hillary paid for the Steele Dossier and put it down as a "legal expense" her campaign was fined $100k

The FEC found NO CRIME committed by Trump.
Not exactly. The investigators for the FEC recommended the matter be pursued but Trump appointed members of the FEC voted to ignore their recommendation. They never once said he was innocent.

Hahahaha. The Faux Equivocation Tigger rears it idiotic head once again!

Bouncy bouncy bouncy........
He and the canuck will never understand that the NDA was never an issue, nor was there any factual comparison to Hillary and the claimed legal expense.

Trump's problem was he used Cohen's illegal campaign contribution to pay her, and then he reimbursed his fixer for the money. I'd have been happier if Trump didn't bring up jailing his opponents.

Everybody knows the two tier system is based on money as well as connections.

Your hatred of America is noted.
haha yes I hate a two tier justice system, that's not the America I want.

Keep your demafacsism to yourself

You need to join the remedial reading comprehension group I see if I haven't already recommended that.
It’s a simple question. The fact that you chose to reply with an insult is indicative of your lack of knowledge

When Hillary paid for the Steele Dossier and put it down as a "legal expense" her campaign was fined $100k

Why is this any different?

First a correction:

Federal election regulators fined Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee earlier this month for not properly disclosing the money they spent on controversial opposition research that led to the infamous Trump-Russia dossier.

The DNC was fined $105,000 and the Clinton campaign was fined $8,000, according to a letter sent by the Federal Election Commission to a conservative group that requested an inquiry.

. The FEC concluded that the Clinton campaign and DNC misreported the money that funded the dossier, masking it as “legal services” and “legal and compliance consulting” instead of opposition research.

He and the canuck will never understand that the NDA was never an issue, nor was there any factual comparison to Hillary and the claimed legal expense.

Trump's problem was he used Cohen's illegal campaign contribution to pay her, and then he reimbursed his fixer for the money. I'd have been happier if Trump didn't bring up jailing his opponents.
🥨 🥨 🥨

Everybody knows the two tier system is based on money as well as connections.

Your hatred of America is noted.

That's why one of the richest men in the country was just convicted on bullshit. :rolleyes:

It's about power and control, you threaten their strangle hold on our government, and you will be ruined and eliminated. Who would dare go up against them now, they've proven their corruption is complete and total.

haha yes I hate a two tier justice system, that's not the America I want.

Keep your demafacsism to yourself
For all it's flaws, it is the hand we were dealt. Demonizing one side or the other for that system plays into the hands of the system.

Forum List

Back